PDA

View Full Version : the social history of scottish fitba, on the beeb the night

Red_Zeppelin
25-08-2016, 08:00 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/37168104

episode 1 - i play for money

all about how money changed scottish fitba in the 80's, expect loads o material on sourness and how his reign at ibrox would eventually lead to the grand old club in royal blue becoming liquidated and eventually dying.

the beeb asked me if I would like to take part in these shows, however due to unforseen circumstances I was unable to.

should be good viewing all the same.

bbc1 scotlaaaaand at 9pm.....ya ken?

psych
25-08-2016, 08:18 AM
David Murray undoubtedly started the slide of Scottish football. Throwing money (which turned out to be favourable loans from The Bank of Scotland that weren't repaid)at the club which the rest of Scottish football couldn't compete with. Indeed in the space of a few years United went from competing in a European Final to winning the Scottish League being completely unrealistic.

Celtic were eventually able to compete (after nearly going out of business) due to a shrewd Canadian intervening. The rest of Scottish football fell behind even further. But eventually it was the recklessness of Murray that came home to roost and it was Rangers themselves that went under and Scottish football actually entered a period of re*****isation. Contrary to Regan and Doncaster's desperate doom predictions to save Rangers and Rangers fans themselves delusion that they were more important that they thought - Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, Dundee United, Dundee all saw increases in their average crowds.

At least they started to sign catholics.

Rangersmandownunder
25-08-2016, 08:51 AM
"Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, Dundee United, Dundee all saw increases in their average crowds."

And yet there is even less money in the game, go figure.

I wonder if they will talk about the five way agreement where they tried to blackmail Rangers into giving up a dozen or so honours, probably not seeing its the BBC.

Red_Zeppelin
25-08-2016, 08:58 AM
5 way agreement? thats a new one on me?

which honours were asked to be forfitted? gies more info :)

Red_Zeppelin
25-08-2016, 09:12 AM
here's the link to the 5 way agreement:

http://www.sfm.scot/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/164607084-5-Way-Agreement-As-issued-to-all-parties-for-signature-1.pdf

I've had a quick glance, and I canna see anything obvious about giving up trophies etc.....I away tae take simmie for his walkies, so I get a right good look at the agreement when i get back.

Rangersmandownunder
25-08-2016, 09:31 AM
here's the link to the 5 way agreement:

http://www.sfm.scot/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/164607084-5-Way-Agreement-As-issued-to-all-parties-for-signature-1.pdf

I've had a quick glance, and I canna see anything obvious about giving up trophies etc.....I away tae take simmie for his walkies, so I get a right good look at the agreement when i get back.

The draft document that was blackmailing us has never been published anywhere, it was the initial draft, the one you have has been published to take the heat off the SFA, the SPL and the yahoos.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/revealed-football-chiefs-secret-plan-1167046

"What I do have an issue with is the fact that the SPL has relentlessly been pursuing a fixed and predetermined agenda on EBTs from the moment they realised that they would not be able to get Rangers back into the SPL without a fan revolt.

"Until that moment, the SPL were looking to trade SPL status for an admission of guilt on EBTs and a sanction of stripped titles. We couldn't and didn't give them that.

"You need look no further than the initial draft of the five-way agreement. There is reference in that to EBTs and the outcome was stripping titles, but if I make a statement that the SPL is pursuing a predetermined outcome then I'm bringing the game into disrepute.

"From the moment that SPL status for Rangers was off the agenda, we've been heading for stripped titles.

"I would ask the SFA and the SPL to release the first draft of the five-way agreement put together by their lawyers to reveal all of the sanctions. Stripping of titles was definitely within that document.

"In terms of this commission, if the SPL agenda prevails then Rangers will be found guilty and being found guilty we will lose five titles."

"What I said before is that this commission is not independent because the SPL have set it up. Saying that they are not independent is not saying that they are not impartial.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/19640322

Green was ready to hand over the honours, it was Ally McCoist who stopped it from happening and into the 3rd division we went.

Rod Petrie and the yahoos lawyers were the main protagonists in the blackmail plot.

Taintedice
25-08-2016, 09:42 AM
Here's hoping the programme doesn't go easy on the hun apologists regan and doncaster, and documents the threats made to Raith by the hun filth to burn down their stadium :(

stewarty27
25-08-2016, 09:51 AM
The decline of Scottish fitba... I blame the SNP and England.

psych
25-08-2016, 11:45 AM
The draft document that was blackmailing us has never been published anywhere, it was the initial draft, the one you have has been published to take the heat off the SFA, the SPL and the yahoos.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/revealed-football-chiefs-secret-plan-1167046

"What I do have an issue with is the fact that the SPL has relentlessly been pursuing a fixed and predetermined agenda on EBTs from the moment they realised that they would not be able to get Rangers back into the SPL without a fan revolt.

"Until that moment, the SPL were looking to trade SPL status for an admission of guilt on EBTs and a sanction of stripped titles. We couldn't and didn't give them that.

"You need look no further than the initial draft of the five-way agreement. There is reference in that to EBTs and the outcome was stripping titles, but if I make a statement that the SPL is pursuing a predetermined outcome then I'm bringing the game into disrepute.

"From the moment that SPL status for Rangers was off the agenda, we've been heading for stripped titles.

"I would ask the SFA and the SPL to release the first draft of the five-way agreement put together by their lawyers to reveal all of the sanctions. Stripping of titles was definitely within that document.

"In terms of this commission, if the SPL agenda prevails then Rangers will be found guilty and being found guilty we will lose five titles."

"What I said before is that this commission is not independent because the SPL have set it up. Saying that they are not independent is not saying that they are not impartial.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/19640322

Green was ready to hand over the honours, it was Ally McCoist who stopped it from happening and into the 3rd division we went.

Rod Petrie and the yahoos lawyers were the main protagonists in the blackmail plot.

Ah Charles Green. No wonder he wanted to keep the titles after all he said

"Those titles are mine, not oldcoís. I bought them, theyíre part of newco and theyíre staying in newco."

:D:D

stewarty27
25-08-2016, 01:08 PM
The fact is both the SPL and SFA were extremely Generous to Sevco. ĎThe existing rule on 3 yrs accounts is to prevent clubs being admitted to the league that then might fail to fulfil their fixtures due to some commercial reason. Mr Greenís Sevco WERE NOT SUBJECT TO THESE RULES they were totally waived ! They knew (sfa spl) Charlie boy was dodgy as phuck and yet they benyt over backwards for him. So dont give us this sh!t they were out to get Sevco, The fact is and nothing will change this is .... Glasgow Rangers were liquidated and a new club formed from the company Sevco The Rangers ! There was NO history to be bargained for as it died along with Glasgow Rangers.

Rangersmandownunder
25-08-2016, 02:29 PM
Stewie, The PLC still hasn't been liquidated, you stamping your feet won't change that.

stewarty27
25-08-2016, 02:45 PM
Stewie, The PLC still hasn't been liquidated, you stamping your feet won't change that.

Sorry I'm not with you on this one RMDU. Need to explain it to me

AguyIknow
25-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Didn't UEFA send out a signed letter recently saying that RFC (the most successful club in Scotland) was not the same club as The Rangers/SEVCO/Tribute Act/Whatever name it's masquerading under now.

54FairAndSquare
25-08-2016, 05:22 PM
Itís all Graeme Sounessí fault so it is

Itís all Graeme Sounessí fault that Scotland qualified for 4 tournaments in the 1990s but havenít got to one since

Itís all Graeme Sounessí fault Scottish players could play in France, Germany and Holland etc right up till the 1990s donít any more.

Itís all Graeme Sounessí fault Hearts couldnít beat a team form Malta in Europe

Itís all Graeme Sounessí fault that Scottish clubs now lose to clubs from Iceland etc

Itís all Graeme Sounessí fault that Scotland have lost twice to Georgia in key qualifying matches

Itís all Graeme Sounessí fault, everything thatís wrong with Scottish football.

It sounds to me like a perfect opportunity for the old whore auntie to put the boot into Rangers. The SFA have enough control over them to make sure they donít get the blame for anything

I for one wonít be watching

Taintedice
25-08-2016, 05:24 PM
Why is hunsdiedfairandsquare always on the verge of a breakdown XD

CraigieBuckler
25-08-2016, 05:26 PM
It’s all Graeme Souness’ fault so it is

It’s all Graeme Souness’ fault that Scotland qualified for 4 tournaments in the 1990s but haven’t got to one since

It’s all Graeme Souness’ fault Scottish players could play in France, Germany and Holland etc right up till the 1990s don’t any more.

It’s all Graeme Souness’ fault Hearts couldn’t beat a team form Malta in Europe

It’s all Graeme Souness’ fault that Scottish clubs now lose to clubs from Iceland etc

It’s all Graeme Souness’ fault that Scotland have lost twice to Georgia in key qualifying matches

It’s all Graeme Souness’ fault, everything that’s wrong with Scottish football.

It sounds to me like a perfect opportunity for the old whore auntie to put the boot into Rangers. The SFA have enough control over them to make sure they don’t get the blame for anything

I for one won’t be watching

Let's hope they don't miss eh? :D

Cambusman
25-08-2016, 05:43 PM
It’s all Graeme Souness’ fault so it is

It’s all Graeme Souness’ fault that Scotland qualified for 4 tournaments in the 1990s but haven’t got to one since

It’s all Graeme Souness’ fault Scottish players could play in France, Germany and Holland etc right up till the 1990s don’t any more.

It’s all Graeme Souness’ fault Hearts couldn’t beat a team form Malta in Europe

It’s all Graeme Souness’ fault that Scottish clubs now lose to clubs from Iceland etc

It’s all Graeme Souness’ fault that Scotland have lost twice to Georgia in key qualifying matches

It’s all Graeme Souness’ fault, everything that’s wrong with Scottish football.

It sounds to me like a perfect opportunity for the old whore auntie to put the boot into Rangers. The SFA have enough control over them to make sure they don’t get the blame for anything

I for one won’t be watching

How no :?

Rangersmandownunder
26-08-2016, 02:53 AM
Usual regurgitated pish that we have heard over and over again, nothing new to see, car crash sensationalist shyte from what used to be a decent broadcaster, the only bit I agreed with was Tom Devine's comments on how sectarianism is in decline, yet the media commentary on it has been raised to the highest levels, it's a vote winner now Tom.

Another point worth noting is that the Taylor report had a far bigger financial impact on the provincial clubs then their signing policies, close down half your ground whilst shelling out tens of millions to rebuild the other half would have been crippling.

And britney is a self serving egotistical pseudo intellectual football ignorant smelly wee yahoo that gets right oan ma t1ts.

I'll tune is next week right enough. :)

stewarty27
26-08-2016, 09:58 AM
I did watch it. And like RMDU I saw nothing new seen and heard it all before. I was always under the impression there were other teams other than the OF competing in Scottish fitba. Not according to the BBC DUFC and AFC got a fleeting mention as did HMFC and Hibs all in all prob took up about 8% of the prog. Spears is a pretentious d!ck with nothing really to say. I won't be watch the second part of this OF fest.

Taintedice
26-08-2016, 10:05 AM
BBC Scotland won't pay a few quid to show Championship games other than on Alba but they'll quite happily spend on this nonsense.

Cambusman
26-08-2016, 02:05 PM
It told how the old rangers side sectarian signing policy started as part of an 'employ Scots only' policy - I hadnt realised why the huns had become the sectarian bigoted mess they were before. Thank fuch they died.

Apart from that nothing new - sellick and the huns full of sectarian, terrorist loving morons and money pretty much destroyed the game.

Wooppee doo.

Sevvy too 2
26-08-2016, 05:16 PM
It told how the old rangers side sectarian signing policy started as part of an 'employ Scots only' policy - I hadnt realised why the huns had become the sectarian bigoted mess they were before. Thank fuch they died.

Apart from that nothing new - sellick and the huns full of sectarian, terrorist loving morons and money pretty much destroyed the game.

Wooppee doo.

What money?

fittiered
27-08-2016, 12:13 AM
Itís all Graeme Sounessí fault so it is

Itís all Graeme Sounessí fault that Scotland qualified for 4 tournaments in the 1990s but havenít got to one since

Itís all Graeme Sounessí fault Scottish players could play in France, Germany and Holland etc right up till the 1990s donít any more.

Itís all Graeme Sounessí fault Hearts couldnít beat a team form Malta in Europe

Itís all Graeme Sounessí fault that Scottish clubs now lose to clubs from Iceland etc

Itís all Graeme Sounessí fault that Scotland have lost twice to Georgia in key qualifying matches

Itís all Graeme Sounessí fault, everything thatís wrong with Scottish football.

It sounds to me like a perfect opportunity for the old whore auntie to put the boot into Rangers. The SFA have enough control over them to make sure they donít get the blame for anything

I for one wonít be watching

Aye sourness is a fkn heart attack fkn cnt. Fk right off ya inglund luvin bassa.

Cambusman
27-08-2016, 08:07 AM
What money?

The money that teams splashed out on players that they couldn't afford.

Sevvy too 2
27-08-2016, 02:37 PM
The money that teams splashed out on players that they couldn't afford.

What teams?

Cambusman
27-08-2016, 04:36 PM
What teams?

Canie mind. Think it was la liga teams. Or maybe serie a teams. No sure. Oh hing oan maybe it was Scottish teams because the program was aboot Scottish fitba ya turnip.

Sevvy too 2
27-08-2016, 06:25 PM
Canie mind. Think it was la liga teams. Or maybe serie a teams. No sure. Oh hing oan maybe it was Scottish teams because the program was aboot Scottish fitba ya turnip.

I

Specifically,you spunk trumpet.

JackSnakes
27-08-2016, 08:10 PM
The Huns should have been erased. Their club died, their supporters are filth and have brought nothing to our country but shame and embarrassment. Now the tribute act is a money laundering scheme for South African criminals and Scottish crime lords. Utterly disgusting

Cambusman
27-08-2016, 10:39 PM
I

Specifically,you spunk trumpet.

Well I'm just saying anyone coming up with 'spunk trumpet' well they must think a lot about spunk. And thats cool bro it's 2016.

Anyway so some Scottish teams for ya

Rangers
Hearts
Hibs
Sellick
Airdrie
Dundee
Gretna
Motherwell
Livingston

Probably some others as well.

Rangersmandownunder
28-08-2016, 03:39 AM
The Huns should have been erased. Their club died, their supporters are filth and have brought nothing to our country but shame and embarrassment. Now the tribute act is a money laundering scheme for South African criminals and Scottish crime lords. Utterly disgusting

But at least the brandabowl is choc foo again. :)

Rangersmandownunder
28-08-2016, 03:41 AM
Well I'm just saying anyone coming up with 'spunk trumpet' well they must think a lot about spunk. And thats cool bro it's 2016.

Rangers
Hearts
Hibs
Sellick
Airdrie
Dundee
Gretna
Motherwell
Livingston

You'll have to cut it down to one club to get sevvy tae understand, he's no the brightest and he likes a drink.

I'll let you guess which club he wants blamed for it all. :)

Sevvy too 2
28-08-2016, 06:56 AM

Rangers
Hearts
Hibs
Sellick
Airdrie
Dundee
Gretna
Motherwell
Livingston

Not really, only when I think of people like you and the antipodean Ersehole and how you should have ended up on a bathroom floor or a hanky instead of a cervix, but that's just me, I think too much,anyway thanks for the list, I had it recorded now I wont have to watch it, and Rolf, I'll let you know that even though my good lady is away for the weekend, not one drop passed my lips yesterday,today? Well that's gonny be different,going I to town today, meet up with my Man City supporting mates after their game, and were gonny have a wee pub crawl, and if you've ever been to Manchester will know that there are a helluva lot to choose from. What's your Sabbath consist of, teaching the kids how and why they should hate Catholics?

Cambusman
28-08-2016, 07:58 AM
Not really, only when I think of people like you and the antipodean Ersehole and how you should have ended up on a bathroom floor or a hanky instead of a cervix, but that's just me, I think too much,anyway thanks for the list, I had it recorded now I wont have to watch it, and Rolf, I'll let you know that even though my good lady is away for the weekend, not one drop passed my lips yesterday,today? Well that's gonny be different,going I to town today, meet up with my Man City supporting mates after their game, and were gonny have a wee pub crawl, and if you've ever been to Manchester will know that there are a helluva lot to choose from. What's your Sabbath consist of, teaching the kids how and why they should hate Catholics?

FFS :D:D And i thought we were having a nice chat too :D

Nae bother Spunky :heart:

Cambusman
28-08-2016, 08:00 AM
You'll have to cut it down to one club to get sevvy tae understand, he's no the brightest and he likes a drink.

I'll let you guess which club he wants blamed for it all. :)

Spunky used to nbe ok until he started with the pedo stuff :(

Rangersmandownunder
28-08-2016, 11:04 AM

My sabbath will consisted of spending time with my family watching the footy and catching up with folk back home, as for my kids I try to shield them from any form of religion, (and from people who use terms like Rolf), so that they can make up their own minds if there is a god or not, I don't believe in brainwashing children and forcing them into believing something just because I do or don't for that matter, parents who make their kids believe in their religion and their politics should have their baws parted and their phannys toed, just my opinion like.

Great that you managed to stay dry for one day, one step at a time and all that, you will be rat@rsed later just like usual though. :blue:

Rangersmandownunder
28-08-2016, 11:09 AM
Spunky used to nbe ok until he started with the pedo stuff :(

You only have to scratch the surface with this type, the puss flows freely as they lash out at anyone who doesn't conform to their views, sevvy tries to hide it and pretend to be a decent human being, sadly like all the rest of his type accusations and insults about pedophilia come all too easy to them. :blue:

Sevvy too 2
28-08-2016, 11:56 AM
You only have to scratch the surface with this type, the puss flows freely as they lash out at anyone who doesn't conform to their views, sevvy tries to hide it and pretend to be a decent human being, sadly like all the rest of his type accusations and insults about pedophilia come all too easy to them. :blue:

Puss? My cat don't flow anywhere,i n fact I don't have a cat, so I don't understand, as for the Rolf thing I thought that since everybody else uses the term you were down with it, I did try to veer them towards Skippy but failed miserably,but if you want me to keep usingit I will, as for ***** stuff, it's a bit rich coming from you, judging by the amount of threads and posts about it you have contributed, as for keeping your kids away from religion, well you would lie about that wouldn't you? You would lie about any subject to try to win an argument.

Rangersmandownunder
28-08-2016, 01:47 PM
Puss? My cat don't flow anywhere,i n fact I don't have a cat, so I don't understand, as for the Rolf thing I thought that since everybody else uses the term you were down with it, I did try to veer them towards Skippy but failed miserably,but if you want me to keep usingit I will, as for ***** stuff, it's a bit rich coming from you, judging by the amount of threads and posts about it you have contributed, as for keeping your kids away from religion, well you would lie about that wouldn't you? You would lie about any subject to try to win an argument.

Just stick with the dhub and pedo insults, its more you.

My kids will choose religion if they decide to when they are old enough to understand, you have forced your religion upon yours.

Sevvy too 2
28-08-2016, 01:56 PM
Just stick with the dhub and pedo insults, its more you.

My kids will choose religion if they decide to when they are old enough to understand, you have forced your religion upon yours.

I never forced my kids into anything, they are not catholics, went to a C of E school, I don't care about religion, how many times do I have to tell you?you dhubs are obsessed with it,or rather one in particular.

Cambusman
28-08-2016, 05:15 PM
a tim and a hun arguing aboot religion - well who'd have thunk it :?

Red_Zeppelin
28-08-2016, 08:14 PM
I just watched the show again on the I-player....did youse see that clip o the sourness era bares gieing the billy boys big licks in the dressing room.....aye including mojo belting oot....were up tae were knees etc

phukkin classic XD XD XD

EDIT: looked like it was filmed at tannadump?

JackSnakes
28-08-2016, 10:54 PM
a tim and a hun arguing aboot religion - well who'd have thunk it :?

You do realise.it's embarrassing the way you try to shoehorn your way into these arguments as if you are some kind of unbiased above -it-all umpire... You just make yourself look like some kind of desperate wee fud

Rangersmandownunder
29-08-2016, 12:36 AM
I never forced my kids into anything, they are not catholics, went to a C of E school, I don't care about religion, how many times do I have to tell you?you dhubs are obsessed with it,or rather one in particular.

Hall Of Fame
Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
Sevvy's pished again.

I don't hate Catholics, don't be silly, I don't hate anyone, life's too short to hate, you on the other hand are filled with hate, same as most yahoos, a lifetime following that shower would do that to the best of folk.

I thought you and I had made a connection to.

Oh you hate them all right, you spend a helluva lot of times putting them down, a lot of it under different names but we know who you mean, but please, think of your kids, break the cycle of hatred,if you love them don't let them be like you.a s for the connection, why would I have a connection with a person who hates me and mine because we are Catholics ?

Eh sevvy were you that pished you forgot about telling the world you and yours are catholics?

You see this is symptomatic of the problem there is in Scotland, the yahoo takes offence to anything that he can consider to be anti catholic, but when shown the horrendous nature of the organisation and how parents force their kids into it they then claim they are not religious at all, similarly to the claim that they are "Unrepentant Feni@n basturts" and in "Brendans Fenian army" they tell the world they are proud to call themselves feni@ns, yet when they hear a song about one or are called one they go running to the authorities and complain until someone is jailed or loses their job, the hypocrisy of the yahoo is unrivalled anywhere in any society.

PS, a COE school is basically catholic and if you lived in Scotland they would have gone to a catholic school, don't kid yersel pal.

mogwaiCSC
29-08-2016, 06:27 AM
Like a lot of your posts RMDU you offer a very skewed view, one that is an almost robotic rehash of the contents and flawed logic of follow follow. You are so entrenched in this position you don't appear to have the ability to see beyond it. To try and lecture others on hate is pure psychological projection. Being gracious I would like to think you do all this purely as a wind up and are you are a different person in real life. It would be really sad if this wasn't the case.

Cambusman
29-08-2016, 08:04 AM
You do realise.it's embarrassing the way you try to shoehorn your way into these arguments as if you are some kind of unbiased above -it-all umpire... You just make yourself look like some kind of desperate wee fud

That's ok, jack. I think the way you reply to so many of my posts just to tell me how boring I am or call me some childish name makes you look rather silly, not to mention your post a while back to say you were above getting personal and name calling etc. Some might say this makes you look like a 'desperate wee fud' but I'll refrain from comment.

Bodie80
29-08-2016, 11:27 AM
Excellent programme. Looking forward to part two

Sevvy too 2
29-08-2016, 11:50 AM
Hall Of Fame
Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
Sevvy's pished again.

I don't hate Catholics, don't be silly, I don't hate anyone, life's too short to hate, you on the other hand are filled with hate, same as most yahoos, a lifetime following that shower would do that to the best of folk.

I thought you and I had made a connection to.

Oh you hate them all right, you spend a helluva lot of times putting them down, a lot of it under different names but we know who you mean, but please, think of your kids, break the cycle of hatred,if you love them don't let them be like you.a s for the connection, why would I have a connection with a person who hates me and mine because we are Catholics ?

Eh sevvy were you that pished you forgot about telling the world you and yours are catholics?

You see this is symptomatic of the problem there is in Scotland, the yahoo takes offence to anything that he can consider to be anti catholic, but when shown the horrendous nature of the organisation and how parents force their kids into it they then claim they are not religious at all, similarly to the claim that they are "Unrepentant Feni@n basturts" and in "Brendans Fenian army" they tell the world they are proud to call themselves feni@ns, yet when they hear a song about one or are called one they go running to the authorities and complain until someone is jailed or loses their job, the hypocrisy of the yahoo is unrivalled anywhere in any society.

PS, a COE school is basically catholic and if you lived in Scotland they would have gone to a catholic school, don't kid yersel pal.

By me and mine I was referring to Celtic fans, the majority of whom are catholic,and it may also come as a shock to you, but I wasn't forced by my parents or indeed get raped by a priest,( sorry to make you lose your erection) and I have never called myself a feni@n, though I have been called it many times by the dhubs, in fact the only time I remember using the name on myself jokingly is after one of your posts. And I don't think the Church of England would take kindly to you trying to include them in your hatred just to try and Embellish one of your hate filled posts.

Rangersmandownunder
29-08-2016, 11:55 AM
Like a lot of your posts RMDU you offer a very skewed view, one that is an almost robotic rehash of the contents and flawed logic of follow follow. You are so entrenched in this position you don't appear to have the ability to see beyond it. To try and lecture others on hate is pure psychological projection. Being gracious I would like to think you do all this purely as a wind up and are you are a different person in real life. It would be really sad if this wasn't the case.

You best read my posts again, I don't hate anyone.

Ps, anyone trying to find logic in a football message board needs their bumps felt.

ZombieSkelper
29-08-2016, 11:58 AM
Rolf is a bigot who hates catholics, only an idiot would disagree. :blue:

Rangersmandownunder
29-08-2016, 12:24 PM
By me and mine I was referring to Celtic fans, the majority of whom are catholic,and it may also come as a shock to you, but I wasn't forced by my parents or indeed get raped by a priest,( sorry to make you lose your erection) and I have never called myself a feni@n, though I have been called it many times by the dhubs, in fact the only time I remember using the name on myself jokingly is after one of your posts. And I don't think the Church of England would take kindly to you trying to include them in your hatred just to try and Embellish one of your hate filled posts.

"a person who hates me and mine because we are Catholics ?"

Eh nope, you most definitely call yourself a catholic, mibbe the hangover.

But rich crying about being called a feni@n when your happy to call Bears dhubs and DOBs, that's what your type does though.

As for the COE, it's essentially Catholicism without the rule of Rome, fat Henry wanted to get his Nat King regular and remarry so told the pope tae bolt, but most beliefs and traditions remain. My preference is to remove all religions from all schools, ban christenings and make churches adult only.

Sevvy too 2
29-08-2016, 12:36 PM
"a person who hates me and mine because we are Catholics ?"

Eh nope, you most definitely call yourself a catholic, mibbe the hangover.

But rich crying about being called a feni@n when your happy to call Bears dhubs and DOBs, that's what your type does though.

As for the COE, it's essentially Catholicism without the rule of Rome, fat Henry wanted to get his Nat King regular and remarry so told the pope tae bolt, but most beliefs and traditions remain. My preference is to remove all religions from all schools, ban christenings and make churches adult only.

I am a catholic, a very non practising one, but I'm sure it's down on my records somewhere where it says religion RC will be beside it,and where am I crying about being called a feni@n? Be been called it all my life by you and your ilk, it's like water off a ducks back, in fact, I only found out a few years ago on this very board what it actually meant, as for the Dhub and DOB thing, the same applies to you and your ilk, don't give stuff out f you don't like getting it back, also thanks for the history lesson, glad someone on here has the tenacity to look into another religion to see if it ran side by side with his own ( oh I forgot your not a protestant are you? :D) but my statement still stands I don't think they would be happy about you calling them Catholics, tend to agree with you on the last part, all you have to do is convince the rest of the Dhubs and mibbes we can move on.

Rangersmandownunder
29-08-2016, 01:25 PM
I am a catholic, a very non practising one, but I'm sure it's down on my records somewhere where it says religion RC will be beside it,and where am I crying about being called a feni@n? Be been called it all my life by you and your ilk, it's like water off a ducks back, in fact, I only found out a few years ago on this very board what it actually meant, as for the Dhub and DOB thing, the same applies to you and your ilk, don't give stuff out f you don't like getting it back, also thanks for the history lesson, glad someone on here has the tenacity to look into another religion to see if it ran side by side with his own ( oh I forgot your not a protestant are you? :D) but my statement still stands I don't think they would be happy about you calling them Catholics, tend to agree with you on the last part, all you have to do is convince the rest of the Dhubs and mibbes we can move on.

So you have been called a feni@n because you're a yahoo and you call Bears dhubs and DOBs because of who they support, neither of us use these terms due to religion it would seem, which isn't what the media would have you believe.

I am not a Protestant, I have never been christened, I don't believe in god and to question someones faith I believe you should know a bit about it, I can't get my head round really intelligent knowledgeable people believing in god and Jesus shyte, my wife would testify to my dislike of religion as she's another phukin bible thumper who hears my questions.

I had two Jehovah Witnesses at the door the other day, kept them there for half an hour giving them their character! :)

Phuk just noticed you said you agreed wie me, see we have turned a corner.

Sevvy too 2
29-08-2016, 01:31 PM
No, I was called a feni*n because I was a catholic, even though the original meaning wasn't religious based.

Rangersmandownunder
29-08-2016, 02:11 PM
Furfuxake, ye said you wurnae a catholic, if you don't consider yersel to be one how can you think anyone calling you a feni@n is because your a catholic?

I've been called a dhub or DOB countless times by your mob and not once did I think or care it was because the crackpots shouting it thought I was a Protestant, for me it was always obvious that your mob would shout the insults simply because of the colours I wore and not once was I ever offended, your mob took it too far.

Sevvy too 2
29-08-2016, 02:27 PM
Furfuxake, ye said you wurnae a catholic, if you don't consider yersel to be one how can you think anyone calling you a feni@n is because your a catholic?

I've been called a dhub or DOB countless times by your mob and not once did I think or care it was because the crackpots shouting it thought I was a Protestant, for me it was always obvious that your mob would shout the insults simply because of the colours I wore and not once was I ever offended, your mob took it too far.

I also said I was a very lapsed catholic, and somewhere there was a list or piece of paper saying I was a catholic,you surely can't be so thick as to think they aren't referring to religion when they shout it, or do you actually believe they were calling me a member of a 19c brotherhood?
And they called you a DOB without thinking of your religion? :D

Rangersmandownunder
29-08-2016, 03:03 PM
What I mean is it doesn't matter if you are a catholic or not, or in my case a proddie or not, you will be called a feni@n or me a DOB due to the teams we support regardless of our religious beliefs.

You were called a feni@n because of your club's strong ties with Irish republicanism, its because you are a yahoo not a catholic.

Sevvy too 2
29-08-2016, 03:27 PM
What I mean is it doesn't matter if you are a catholic or not, or in my case a proddie or not, you will be called a feni@n or me a DOB due to the teams we support regardless of our religious beliefs.

You were called a feni@n because of your club's strong ties with Irish republicanism, its because you are a yahoo not a catholic.

Bullsh1t.

Rab_The_Ger
29-08-2016, 03:37 PM
Can you two not let bygones be bygones and just get on? Sevvy you have opinions that are sometimes way off the mark but you're no way the rebel tim if truth be known, a tadger and a mhank but you're no bad.

Now just settle this and we can move on to the fitba and I can get my magic hat thread back up cheers.

Skelper in 3, 2, 1.....

ZombieSkelper
29-08-2016, 04:08 PM
Can you two not let bygones be bygones and just get on? Sevvy you have opinions that are sometimes way off the mark but you're no way the rebel tim if truth be known, a tadger and a mhank but you're no bad.

Now just settle this and we can move on to the fitba and I can get my magic hat thread back up cheers.

Skelper in 3, 2, 1.....

Hi wab, did you want something? :?

Rab_The_Ger
29-08-2016, 04:27 PM
Some serious stalking going on in here. Medusa has got some serious issues.

ZombieSkelper
29-08-2016, 04:34 PM
Who's stalking you now wab? :?

54FairAndSquare
29-08-2016, 04:59 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqQXiH5WEAEhQpJ.jpg

Criminals you say?

JackSnakes
29-08-2016, 06:05 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqQXiH5WEAEhQpJ.jpg

Criminals you say?
Yes. Criminals. Convicted criminals. Money has come from loans from criminals and a convicted fraudster sits at the top of the table. There is absolutely nothing in the article you posted that suggests any wrongdoing by DD. Fell on your face a wee bit there eh?

Taintedice
29-08-2016, 09:36 PM
Rather than just admit they need criminals to own and fund them as they are an abhorrent organisation, why do the hun vermin keep trying to make out other clubs are run by fraudsters, like their tax criminal who isn't even allowed a seat on the Sevco board, such is his rampant criminality.

54FairAndSquare
29-08-2016, 09:37 PM
Of course he's done nothing wrong. He has previous for buying off politicians as a way of keeping out of court in one counrty. He can do it in as many countries as he wants.

http://www.rte.ie/news/1999/1202/4513-moriarty/

Rangersmandownunder
30-08-2016, 02:21 AM
Bullsh1t.

sevvy you claim not to be religious, yet want to claim to be a victim of sectarianism when it suits, you have to accept the fact that celtc have since their inception been seen as a club with very strong links to Irish republicanism, this is most certainly irrefutable.

You are using your ignorance of what a feni@n was to justify being called one due to your "non" religion, which is patently stupid. You say you didn't know what the term meant, but you are sure you were called it because you were a catholic, nothing to do with your football club?

Your fans were called feni@ns as they sang about the IRA and Irish republicanism on a weekly basis, in the 70's/80's when it was way worse this was mainly the songs the yahoos sang, you were proud feni@n men and sang songs about them, the republicans then got media savvy, they knew that their sectarian war was lost and went down the political route and began to protect yourselves via the media, play the victim card over and over with claims of discrimination of the poor Irish catholics, the usual suspects picked this up and feni@n sailed across the Irish sea into Scotland as an insult aimed at Irish catholics, which when you look at the true definition is way way off the mark, the old saying that whilst the loyalists were pumping iron the republicans were reading books to this day still rings true.

When Rangers fans sang about being up to our knees in feni@n blood the republicans within the yahoo support, within the Scottish media and the political arena saw an easy target, in a time where the minority must be seen to be heard they got exactly what they were looking for, a loud voice every time a perceived sectarian insult was thrown, ensuring the likes of the hvn word is played down to only reference Rangers fans, albeit yahoos will call anyone who they perceive to have any leanings not in line with theirs a hvn regardless of that person's football leanings.

The fact is feni@n is not a term for an Irish Catholic, never has been, but the political pressure to have it termed as a sectarian insult has now reached levels whereby people are being put in prison for singing a song about "feni@ns" who are calling a spade a spade.

You yahoos sing about Irish republicanism constantly, the Irish anthem was written by a feni@n and the yahoos have belted this out since WW1, your club is steeped in the history of the IRA campaign and your fans sing the rebel songs associated with it, if you want to blame someone for being called a feni@n look at those who have your club recognised as supporters of violent Irish republicanism.

When I am insulted by a yahoo calling me a hvn or a DOB, do I believe it's purely sectarian, no I don't, in fact the person throwing the insult would never use these terms if he didn't think I was a Rangers man, the same goes for feni@n.

mogwaiCSC
30-08-2016, 06:34 AM
I couldnt give a monkeys if Rangers fans want to call us fenians, The Famine Song and the slurring of Jock were in much more bad taste. The attempt though by Sheila to try and draw some equivillence between Celtic fans affectionately calling themselves fenians and Rangers fans singing FB or up to knees in f blood is barking. Is he claiming calling someone an DOB and singing The Sash are the same?

ZombieSkelper
30-08-2016, 07:37 AM
Geez peace Rolf ya daft hun bigot :zzz:

Taintedice
30-08-2016, 08:57 AM
Hopefully rolf takes a trip to South Central LA and starts using the word the locals call themselves, as his distorted view of things would mean his doing that. Would solve at least one of the huns problems on here :D

Rangersmandownunder
30-08-2016, 10:16 AM
I couldnt give a monkeys if Rangers fans want to call us fenians, The Famine Song and the slurring of Jock were in much more bad taste. The attempt though by Sheila to try and draw some equivillence between Celtic fans affectionately calling themselves fenians and Rangers fans singing FB or up to knees in f blood is barking. Is he claiming calling someone an DOB and singing The Sash are the same?

Mog, the feni@ns of yesterday are indistinguishable from the IRA terrorists who murdered their way to the ballot box, it was this same brotherhood that was so successful in the US for raising funds for arms, putting forward an argument that todays yahoos are somehow using affectionate terms when using this word is twisted in the extreme.

The fact is the yahoos had no problem with being called feni@ns before the IRA got clever, you wore it as a badge of honor and sang loudly about it, in fact you still do today, but you changed the goalposts and decided to be offended about it and then claimed successfully that the word was aimed at Irish Catholics due to the NI issue, (however you refuse to allow the same argument today with the hvn word), you now today openly call yourselves feni@ns yet hop right on the offended bus when a Rangers fan utters the word.

The famine song was a pisstake on the plastic paddies filling up the brendabowl, a harmless wee song ripping the pish out of thousands of yahoos who claimed to be Irish even though they had never set foot in the place, but the yahoo now had the upper hand in the media stakes and complained to anyone and everyone, this had the impact of Scotland introducing ill thought out legislation to jail people for singing songs, thats right 5 years in the pokey cause Brendan didn't like the pish being ripped of him, only it also meant Brendan getting into bother for his rebel songs, so the yahoo complains again and the legislation is, or will be, repealed.

Celtc sign a new manager and thousands turn up in the ground and sing about being in his feni@n army, these are the same people complaining when a Rangers fan uses the word, it preposterous, when a Rangers fan uses the word he is aiming it these celtc supporting Irish republicans, the yahoo will never admit it though as he loses his Ace card, the victim card.

JackSnakes
30-08-2016, 11:56 AM
Skippy having another mare here... XD

54FairAndSquare
30-08-2016, 06:30 PM
Rather than just admit they need criminals to own and fund them as they are an abhorrent organisation, why do the hun vermin keep trying to make out other clubs are run by fraudsters, like their tax criminal who isn't even allowed a seat on the Sevco board, such is his rampant criminality.

Meanwhile, some other clubs are a bit more laid back about who's allowed a seat on the board.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2qwkgn4.png

Taintedice
30-08-2016, 09:04 PM
lady walloper is still the biggest gay fish in the village XD

Go on then ya transvestite weirdo, what crimes had Di Stefano committed prior to not ever owning Dundee and how do these compare with the biggest fraudster in Scottish football history, who makes Craig Whyte look like goldilocks XD

Taintedice
30-08-2016, 09:19 PM
Good to see you answering to hun vermin, though, that'll do for now. And just to confirm, what you're saying is that Sevco banned Dave King from sitting on their board because he is a career criminal, it wasn't the SFA XD

54FairAndSquare
03-09-2016, 12:48 PM
lady walloper is still the biggest gay fish in the village XD

Go on then ya transvestite weirdo, what crimes had Di Stefano committed prior to not ever owning Dundee and how do these compare with the biggest fraudster in Scottish football history, who makes Craig Whyte look like goldilocks XD

Cut out and keep

As a souvenir

A souvenir of the last time tittydice ever asked that question on here.