PDA

View Full Version : Jobless strikers wanted by Championship Club

kempo
01-09-2016, 03:19 PM
Are you out of work without a club?

Have you got a groin strain perhaps?

Maybe you feel nobody wants you?

Are you unfit with no preseason?

Was it several years since you played a competitive game of football?

Are you someone who is well known but lets say has issues reducing your job chances.

Did you score a goal once ?

Did you have a 1000000 transfer fee when young but not done anything since?

If the answer is yes to any of these and you fancy the odd game in the Championship please give RUFC a call and ask for Paul who will discuss terms but don't get your hopes up.

dantpen
01-09-2016, 03:20 PM
These kinds of threads are getting boring now.

lbj
01-09-2016, 04:31 PM
Yawn .........

CAMiller
01-09-2016, 04:35 PM
Are you out of work without a club? Out of work YES

Have you got a groin strain perhaps? YES Possible hernia

Maybe you feel nobody wants you? YES I get that feeling on here every day

Are you unfit with no preseason? YES 3 weeks on the sofa watching the Olympics

Was it several years since you played a competitive game of football? YES 20+ years

Are you someone who is well known but lets say has issues reducing your job chances. No comment!

Did you score a goal once ? YES For a Plessey works team against Silverstone FC

Did you have a 1000000 transfer fee when young but not done anything since? After scoring the above goal Silverstone FC did try and get me but not sure if that was the fee as I seem to remember it involved beer and crisps?

All I need is an agent - any offers?

monty_rhodes
02-09-2016, 05:17 AM
Are you out of work without a club? Out of work YES

Have you got a groin strain perhaps? YES Possible hernia

Maybe you feel nobody wants you? YES I get that feeling on here every day

Are you unfit with no preseason? YES 3 weeks on the sofa watching the Olympics

Was it several years since you played a competitive game of football? YES 20+ years

Are you someone who is well known but lets say has issues reducing your job chances. No comment!

Did you score a goal once ? YES For a Plessey works team against Silverstone FC

Did you have a 1000000 transfer fee when young but not done anything since? After scoring the above goal Silverstone FC did try and get me but not sure if that was the fee as I seem to remember it involved beer and crisps?

All I need is an agent - any offers?

Cam, the very idea that you are unwanted on here is a shocker. I always look for your posts which are unfailingly witty and erudite. How you have the time when you have to spend much of the day checking on my whereabouts remains a mystery. I've said before if you didn't exist we'd have to invent you (I'd leave that to Kempo, of course, who is well versed in these matters). You are a ray of sunshine - it's these under-educated, chest beating, I'd walk through fire to kiss Tony's arris, diehard saddoes who infect this MB that I can't stand. But I don't read their rubbish anyway. Keep the faith.

CAMiller
02-09-2016, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the kind words Monty although I don't want to upset the apple cart and become the fourth Amigo with yourself, Kempo and Zilzal. I apologise if my Geo-location activities have offended but as part of my moderation contract with FootyMad I am obliged to verify that everything posted on here is 100% true and accurate and as you can imagine that is quite a task.

As for the OP, despite fitting the bill to a tee I am still awaiting offers from an agent. I'd use my Mum and Dad but sadly they are no longer with us and at the moment my Grandson is too busy chewing on a rusk so I have to rule him out. I wonder if Tom Cruise is doing anything at the moment?

caytonmiller
02-09-2016, 04:17 PM
I'm free for the next 4 month cam. I will be your agent. I am happy with 20% of any sign-on fee though we can negotiate that. I will start touting your playing record about. Right. When do I start.?

kentmillerman
02-09-2016, 05:25 PM
Sorry. Kempos thread spoiled. My opinion.