PDA

View Full Version : Smallwood

caytonmiller
18-09-2016, 01:58 PM
The lad is getting rave reviews at sunny. Reading through the forum he's in every fans starting 11. Aye its league 1 and we all know the gulf between L1 n championship but he should be back here kicking the arses of Halford and Allen. I still cant belief that Thorpe and smallwood were shipped out and Halford Allen kelly are in the match day squad

Ericsladkilnhurst
18-09-2016, 02:19 PM
Couldn't get online yesterday from Turkey, the question of Small wood I was going to bring up also, stupid shipping him out to S*unthorpe, also Thorpe never given a fair deal.
But it seems Stubbs will have his way.
when I look at goals against, I keep thinking we are a rugby club, wonder if Stewart & Stubbs will be having a get off your chest meeting, after the Blackburn drubbing.

rolymiller
18-09-2016, 02:47 PM
Think the farming out of Smallwood is the biggest boll ack Stubbs has dropped since coming here. We have gone from 2 ball winning midfield players at the club to one (Frecks) who is knacked half the time. Why let him go if you havent got anyone better to replace him with. I hope we can get him back in January but it wont make any difference then. Good luck Richie you are playing for a manager who plainly sees your worth.

millertop
18-09-2016, 03:02 PM
Agree Smallwood should be here, he wasn't afraid to tackle unlike Mr Halford who's probably spit this dummy out now for being subbed and will certainly spit it hard at Stubbs when he drops him next game.

great_fire
18-09-2016, 05:28 PM
Plus Allan is rubbish.

millers88
18-09-2016, 05:49 PM
I think his contract runs out end of the the season so hopefully we give him a new deal because he will be a great player to have in league 1 next season.

Grist_To_The_Mill
18-09-2016, 05:55 PM
Horses for courses.

I'm sure that if Smallwood was to play on my local rec in the Sunday league he would look like Iniesta

He's not good enough for the Championship however where he looks like Steptoe's horse.

rolymiller
18-09-2016, 06:17 PM
maybe but still better than what we have at the moment.Halfords not good enough for Div 2 and Adeyemi is not good enough for this league if hes not fit.

avondalemiller
18-09-2016, 10:54 PM
i was talking to Smallwood yesterday, he was with the Scunny team at Telford Golf Hotel complex, saying he was happy with what was happening at the moment. They had stayed over there for their game at Shrewsbury, i think they won 0-1??