PDA

View Full Version : Middlesbrough v Hull City

Altobelli
05-12-2016, 08:26 PM
An interesting game this as both are just below us, I'll have to see the result in the morning as its my time for bed :zzz:

24 minutes in: Boro 0 Hull City 0

alfinyalcabo
05-12-2016, 08:27 PM
A draw would be a good result ..err I think

The Bedlington Terrier
05-12-2016, 09:10 PM
Hull look better equipped to stay up IMHO. B)

alfinyalcabo
05-12-2016, 09:23 PM
Boro 1 Dull 0 after 66 mins..TBF Hull are Schite

onechop82
05-12-2016, 09:29 PM
Ye hull are poor even with there best players on, But still 1 nil aint out of reach just hope a draw happens. Cant be arsed with the obsessed boro fans lol.

thedonz
05-12-2016, 09:43 PM
Middlesborough have some pace in their side, something we don't. They will survive. It is difficult imagining Hull avoiding relegation .

Acido
05-12-2016, 11:42 PM
Ive no interest either way here, but thats a massive win for Middlesbrough against the Hull East Yorkie flops :D

Primitive
06-12-2016, 01:48 PM
Hull look better equipped to stay up IMHO. B)

Rubbish. They are absolute mince.

The Bedlington Terrier
06-12-2016, 02:10 PM
Rubbish. They are absolute mince.

Snodgrass, Clucas and Livermore can jump in a taxi and get their arses over here anytime they want in January!

Primitive
06-12-2016, 02:19 PM
Snodgrass, Clucas and Livermore can jump in a taxi and get their arses over here anytime they want in January!

Having three players that might get into our team (and I'm not convinced Clucas and Livermore are any better than what we have), doesn't stop them being terrible.

The Bedlington Terrier
06-12-2016, 03:55 PM
Having three players that might get into our team (and I'm not convinced Clucas and Livermore are any better than what we have), doesn't stop them being terrible.

They drew with us at the Turf and the Bookies now have us Hull and Sunderland as solid favourites to go down and it is all based on our appalling away form.

Primitive
06-12-2016, 04:18 PM
Only Hull are solid favourites at around 1/3. We're just short of evens along with Sunderland and Swansea.

The Bedlington Terrier
06-12-2016, 04:21 PM
Only Hull are solid favourites at around 1/3. We're just short of evens along with Sunderland and Swansea.

I'll find the link in a bit. I read it this morning but can't remember which spread betting site it was on!:(

A sincere question though Primitive, "Are you happy with our away form?"

Primitive
06-12-2016, 04:52 PM
Of course I'm not happy with the away form. However, I'm happy with the overall points total so far.

We've had some very difficult away fixtures, which of Chelsea, Leicester, Southampton, Man Utd, WBA and Stoke did anyone expect to get any points from? Alright, they're not going to get any easier, but, as I said, I doubt we'll go the season without an away win.

The big difference between home and away is that we haven't managed to score the first goal away from home yet. The way we play it seems to be first goal wins (although that wasn't the case against Man City).

The Bedlington Terrier
06-12-2016, 05:50 PM
We may not be playing on a level playing field financially but we realistically need to pick up at least 12 points on the road.

Middlesbrough are managing it and I seriously don't think they are any better than us.

Primitive
06-12-2016, 06:06 PM
Why does it matter whether we get the points at home or away?

Altobelli
06-12-2016, 06:13 PM
For me getting points at home is a must as IMO we have been lucky to pick up the 2 wins against Everton and Crystal Palace, away from home it is just hopeless the way we set up.

The Bedlington Terrier
06-12-2016, 08:03 PM
Why does it matter whether we get the points at home or away?

Primitive, this is my last reply to you on this topic.

We are NOT getting points on the road, the stats prove it and Dyche is indifferent to the problem.

It's bobbins and relegation will follow as sure as night follows day.

Primitive
06-12-2016, 08:29 PM
Primitive, this is my last reply to you on this topic.

We are NOT getting points on the road, the stats prove it and Dyche is indifferent to the problem.

It's bobbins and relegation will follow as sure as night follows day.

Fair enough. You haven't answered the question though.

We ARE getting points at the Turf, the stats prove it and Dyche is happy.

It's good and staying up will follow as sure as night follows day.

(See what I did there?)