PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hendrick!

The Bedlington Terrier
11-12-2016, 09:55 AM
:) Superb performance yesterday.

:) Stunning goal!

:) Starting to look to be worth 10 million?

onechop82
11-12-2016, 03:06 PM
:) Superb performance yesterday.

:) Stunning goal!

:) Starting to look to be worth 10 million?

Not to be negative but it was one game and one cracking goal. But still think he is ruff around the edges and needs to do more of that before i get exited and say he is worth what we paid. And on another note i believe Gray+Barnes look so dangerous when they play together we need to start them against Westspam 😁

thedonz
11-12-2016, 10:22 PM
Hendrick looked class and worthy of his fee and international rating. He proved a point to his doubters yesterday and we need many more similar performances from him while we carry Arfield and Boyd.

The Bedlington Terrier
12-12-2016, 08:26 PM
Boyd's sublime shot into the bottom corner was hardly indicative of a player who is being carried.

Arfield would not get a sniff if Gudmundsson was fit and that is where we are at our weakest.

We need at least one more wide man in the window IMHO.

Another_Yorkshire_Claret
12-12-2016, 08:47 PM
We could really do with a winger that could beat folks for speed.

a 'Trevor Steven' type guy!

AYC

thedonz
12-12-2016, 08:55 PM
Boyd was pants before his goal. If ever a player owed us a goal it's Boyd. I'd go further and day he owes us more goals for his performances this season. Slightly better than Arfield. Both passengers in the Premier League.

gogogadgetlegs
13-12-2016, 01:54 AM
Fully agree

sinkov
13-12-2016, 09:58 AM
Boyd was pants before his goal. If ever a player owed us a goal it's Boyd. I'd go further and day he owes us more goals for his performances this season. Slightly better than Arfield. Both passengers in the Premier League.

I don't think either player owes us anything donz, I agree neither is good enough but that's not their fault. They should both have been replaced over the summer, and one was actually but Guddy's gone and got himself injured. Although not good enough, both of them always give 100% and you can't ask for more than that.

oldcolner
13-12-2016, 11:14 AM
Re Hendricks
Now that tattoo, what's it all about and how far does it go?
Or is it a footprint??

The Bedlington Terrier
13-12-2016, 03:41 PM
Boydy puts in the air miles and is pretty effective too.

Not sure why he doesn't shoot more often?

He is more than capable of scoring "Worldies".