PDA

View Full Version : O/T Snooker Masters tip

gwru
16-01-2017, 01:35 PM
Judd Trump told you before big fan. Reminds me of Alex Higgins. Gives you a chance but a player of his ability got to be a major title in him.

My tip to cover the bet. He's 1-2 to beat Marco Fu in the 1st round. So however how much you want to put on him to win the Masters outright can get 7's put enough on at 1-2 to beat Fu to cover the bet.

100 at 1-2 returns 150 so 50 on Trump to win the masters outright. Total stake 150

If you want to go lower. 20 at 1-2 returns 30 so 10 on Trump to win masters outright. Total stake 30

Casper64Frank
16-01-2017, 05:47 PM
Mark Selby to win the Masters this year gwru, or at least to make the Final.

Selby is 1/3 to beat Williams on Wednesday.

gwru
16-01-2017, 06:05 PM
There's no good thing to win outright. If Mark Allen beating John Higgins is anything to go by the standard is so high. That's why I say cover the bet.

Mark Selby is dour to watch. Ronnie O'Sullivan greatest break builder there's been but likeable factor? just something not right. Judd Trump he's got Alex Higgins must watch factor.

millers88
16-01-2017, 06:32 PM
Unfortunately as boring has Mark Selby is i can't see past him tbh, his all round game from break building to safety is unreal and mentally strong under pressure aswel but its a short format in the early rounds so thats probably the best opportunity for somebody to beat him. Would love Judd to win it though because he's entertaining to watch like Jimmy White and Ronnie but his all round game needs to improve especially in safety play and decision making but his long potting and cue power is unreal can make the game ridiculously easy at times.

caytonmiller
16-01-2017, 06:59 PM
i can guarantee the snookers masters tip will be blue

jolly_roger
16-01-2017, 07:27 PM
Must be the colder weather.

clarkey1974
17-01-2017, 04:59 PM
So run me past this cover bet again......does it mean run for cover..!!!!...

Are you Kempo in disguise..😄..perhaps trump had been following a few of Alex Higgins"s other traits this afternoon 🥃..!.

gwru
17-01-2017, 05:20 PM
Down & out. Still up from sat'.

Casper64Frank
17-01-2017, 09:59 PM
Down & out. Still up from sat'.

Give credit to Marco Fu, a great fightback.

You can still get 1/3 on Selby to beat Williams on Wednesday.

kempo
18-01-2017, 11:46 AM
Another Grest tip gwru..

I am making a fortune by ruling your tips out of the running..Keep em coming

gwru
18-01-2017, 01:06 PM
What about River Frost sat' 9-4 winner. I only bet with the bookies so I can't prove it. Had 100 on that, lost 150 on Judd Trump. Still up with my bet of the season to come this sat'. Got 24 on the lotto tonight. That's my main bet.

Not forgetting treble up Boxing day. Kempo not boasting cause I've tipped a few losers but at least I've had some winners.

gwru
20-01-2017, 06:25 PM
Mark Selby is out. Not a tip but who's left in it would like to see Ding Junhui win it.

Tomorrow not sure if Ascot is on so my main tip leave while tomorrow.

Just in case going to tip Alary Haydock 3-15. It's been backed for the Chelt' Gold cup. Trainer is winning everything talks this horse up so good enough for me.

Casper64Frank
21-01-2017, 06:26 AM
Looks like we're both none too good at picking winners gwru.
Credit to Hawkins though he played really well.
Heart says Joe Perry or Marco Fu to win in the final.
Head says it could be a re run of last years final O'Sullivan v Hawkins. If it is I hope Barry Hawkins puts a better performance on & doesn't lose 10-1.
Rocket @ 4/9
Hawkins @ 4/9
Marco Fu @ 7/4
Perry @ 7/4
Take your pick, should be a good final either way.
Good luck with your racing tips gwru, they may just come up Trumps ( not Judd Trumps btw )

gwru
21-01-2017, 09:06 AM
Casper64Frank Ascot off so only tip Alary 3-15 Haydock. Not a strong fancy, heavy ground & top weight + I think 1st run in this country.

Can't see the Rocket winning the Masters outright, not playing well enough. Though they don't get you on the edge of your seat Fu or Hawkins one of them to win it both playing well.

Going to back Judd Trump in the World Championships. With his talent got to be a big win in him. Needs somebody to get him focused, he's got the game.

gwru
22-01-2017, 11:27 AM
4 players I've mentioned & none have got to the final. Joe Perry & Hawkins gripping last night. The Rocket looks nailed on all players who could beat him are out.

millmoormagic
23-01-2017, 10:12 AM
You all need to accept the absolute fact that snooker is as bent as a butchers hook and gambling on it is the daftest thing anyone could do.

gwru
23-01-2017, 11:49 AM
Can't see were snooker is bent now. Stephen Lee was banned for 12 years but apart from him unless it's lower down the ladder we don't see. At the top level it's so competitive. The Rocket dropped lucky Mark Selby & Judd Trump have a good record against him.

millmoormagic
23-01-2017, 12:13 PM
Give over, it's very plain to see that Ronnie Osullivan is by far and away the best player in the world, and would win every game at a whim if he so wished, it's bent mate, no getting away from it.