PDA

View Full Version : Overall

alfinyalcabo
25-02-2017, 05:44 PM
A decent result for us at Hull,it could have been better with a decent ref as I thought Keane was fouled for their penalty and Heaton was very unlucky not to save it.. Still keeps the ten point gap with sanother game less to play. B)

Also nearly all the other results went for us again .. BORO are having a tough time of it .. Long may it continue ..:D

Altobelli
25-02-2017, 06:02 PM
Hopefully Boro will go down alf, my other favourite after the other day is Leicester City after what they did to Ranny, just watched a YouTube of the Sky panel talking about it, never knew that with all the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram not one player came out and said anything about him personaly, Casper came out IMO a bit late in the day with his remarks, so I hope they go down, along with the great pretenders West Ham.

alfinyalcabo
25-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Hopefully Boro will go down alf, my other favourite after the other day is Leicester City after what they did to Ranny, just watched a YouTube of the Sky panel talking about it, never knew that with all the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram not one player came out and said anything about him personaly, Casper came out IMO a bit late in the day with his remarks, so I hope they go down, along with the great pretenders West Ham.

I'm afraid I Can't see the Hammers going down Alto.. We can live in hope though.

Norder
25-02-2017, 06:39 PM

they got the draw tonight v Watford....am ok with that...level on points with the Horns....and only a couple more for Wham.

-keeps them both close.

:)

Supersub6
25-02-2017, 06:42 PM
With Watford drawing with the Hammers this evening we have moved up one place to 11th today.
I'm with you guys in wanting Boro and Leicester to go down, the latter because of their dealings this week.
I certainly can't see the Hammers going down though.

Turfmoorspirit
25-02-2017, 09:09 PM
More than happy with a point... cmyc..

The Bedlington Terrier
26-02-2017, 12:02 AM
We need to win an away game just to be on the safe side! :s

thedonz
26-02-2017, 04:51 AM
With you there alf . Think Keane also got his body position a little off balance which I don't think helped .

The perfect relegated teams for me would be Palace ( Mr Lard), Leicester ( Ranieri sacking) and Middleborough ( terrible fans ).

I said a few weeks ago I was happy Swansea and Hull were picking up because it made the chances of my wish list happening.

I think one on that list will get relegated and if so I hope it's Palace as Mr Lard is just too bullish and crooked for me.

Come on Sunderland , start that run of good form Moyes is waiting for and I might get a full house .

oldcolner
26-02-2017, 08:27 AM
To be 10 points clear of the drop zone and have a low goal difference is great at this stage. We are in with a shout of 9th place too which would be a great achievement and give us another 20M ... to spend?

Primitive
26-02-2017, 08:33 AM
We need to win an away game just to be on the safe side! :s

No we don't, we just need enough points.

alfinyalcabo
26-02-2017, 09:56 AM
No we don't, we just need enough points.

Spot on,anything else is a bonus..