PDA

View Full Version : Is it sold out tomorrow?

bham_claret
03-03-2017, 09:35 AM
The away end that is.

barrie_burn
03-03-2017, 10:03 AM
The answer is yes.

I live in Cardiff so I don't get to see many games.I tried to get a ticket but they were sold out.However,my niece's husband is a Swansea season ticket holder and he very generously lent me his season ticket for tomorrow.So I will not be wearing colours and will be sitting on my hands.Should be a good game,Paul Clement has been brilliant so far.I predict a draw.

james78
03-03-2017, 11:14 AM
The answer is yes.

I live in Cardiff so I don't get to see many games.I tried to get a ticket but they were sold out.However,my niece's husband is a Swansea season ticket holder and he very generously lent me his season ticket for tomorrow.So I will not be wearing colours and will be sitting on my hands.Should be a good game,Paul Clement has been brilliant so far.I predict a draw.
Try not to jump up and celebrate when we score , this could put you in a sticky situation lol :P

suttonclaret
03-03-2017, 11:46 AM
as far as I know, the away section only holds 1000

In Dyche We Trust
03-03-2017, 12:41 PM
So I was at the old Ben, back in the day and when Burnley scored, a pal of mine who was not really a football fan but came with me to watch Burnley, and he jumped and shouted ' Goal!!!' I kept my head down for the remainder of the match and we made a swift exit before the end.

The Bedlington Terrier
03-03-2017, 01:04 PM
I forgot to buy early doors and the away end sold out - fast!