PDA

View Full Version : Martine McGuiness dead

oldcolner
21-03-2017, 06:24 AM
Age 66 from a rare heart condition.
Not a man I ever liked with his IRA past.
His resignation from deputy leader was unnecessary and intended to cause chaos.

But there's two sides to very story
Sinn Féin President Gerry Adams said: "Throughout his life Martin showed great determination, dignity and humility and it was no different during his short illness.
"He was a passionate republican who worked tirelessly for peace and reconciliation and for the re-unification of his country. But above all he loved his family and the people of Derry and he was immensely proud of both."

Gerry needs to get some new glasses.

alfinyalcabo
21-03-2017, 07:19 AM
Gerry needs to be joining his murderous scumbag partner in crime ASAP.

The Bedlington Terrier
21-03-2017, 08:01 AM
Never quite understood how Adams and McGuiness kept out of jail.

Oldtimeram
21-03-2017, 08:45 AM
Good. He should have been put up against a wall and shot years ago

nutsinmay
21-03-2017, 09:04 AM
Scum

Oldtimeram
21-03-2017, 10:20 AM
Martine? When did he have the operation? ;D

Blair and the woman who is PM (cannot remember her name) are praising the barsteward. Pathetic.

At least Norman Tebbutt tells it how it really is!

oldcolner
21-03-2017, 12:31 PM
Martine? When did he have the operation? ;D

Blair and the woman who is PM (cannot remember her name) are praising the barsteward. Pathetic.

At least Norman Tebbutt tells it how it really is!

Don't know how he converted. OTR can I blame the arthritis I don't have?

thedonz
21-03-2017, 01:21 PM
An evil man without whom the Northern Ireland peace process may have never taken place. A man murderers respected.

The Bedlington Terrier
21-03-2017, 03:34 PM
He certainly knew how to con the Establishment...

Norder
21-03-2017, 03:45 PM
Never quite understood how Adams and McGuiness kept out of jail.

Answered your own question there....B.T

....it's all in the Grip.

;D

Altobelli
21-03-2017, 04:21 PM
Makes me sick all this bollox, same as Nelson Mandela, he was crowned a peace loving man, years after he killed innocent folk that is.

The Bedlington Terrier
21-03-2017, 05:02 PM
Norman Tebbit is chuffed!

It's never nice to celebrate someone's passing, but here goes...

JeremyBender
21-03-2017, 07:47 PM
Best news I've had for ages.

It's just a great shame that it didn't happen years ago and that he didn't take his henchman Adams with him.
Murdering bast***s!!!

The irony is that he died of a rare heart condition - the lack of one I suspect. Like Bedlington said, it's never nice to celebrate someone's passing, but I shall also raise a large glass or several tonight to celebrate.

And I see that that t*at Blair is singing his praises! Yet another murdering bast**d!!!

Still, every little helps...

JeremyBender
21-03-2017, 07:54 PM
Makes me sick all this bollox, same as Nelson Mandela, he was crowned a peace loving man, years after he killed innocent folk that is.

There was a very heated debate on this board when Mandela died. Someone summed it up rather well I thought by saying "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter"
That said, I agree with your views on him.

alfinyalcabo
23-03-2017, 03:51 PM
**** good riddance to the c​unt

Altobelli
23-03-2017, 03:54 PM
****ING good riddance to the c​unt

:star: :star: :star:

alfinyalcabo
23-03-2017, 03:56 PM
:star: :star: :star:

Hope his mate Adams joins him soon..

Newcy Wolf
23-03-2017, 06:01 PM
**** good riddance to the c​unt

That's a great post.

Simple but brilliant :D

Altobelli
23-03-2017, 06:11 PM
That's a great post.

Simple but brilliant :D

Our Alf has been called many things.. . . . . . . . . but never brilliant Newcy http://i65.tinypic.com/xb03mu.jpg

Newcy Wolf
23-03-2017, 06:25 PM
Our Alf has been called many things.. . . . . . . . . but never brilliant Newcy http://i65.tinypic.com/xb03mu.jpg

Pal, it's hard not to admire simple straightforward stuff.

It says it all really.

There is such a genuine hatred by so many.
It's hard to find (personally) any pluses about the scum scurrying into the "out" that was the Good Friday agreement.

What's done is done. I posted a thread on the Wolves board because I find it hard to imagine how he could look his children in the eye after what had happened.

"Hey, it's ok kids. I'm a changed man now. Fancy going fishing or McDonalds?"

The Bedlington Terrier
23-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Glad we don't moderate on this board. McGuiness really was an evil bag of ****e.

oldcolner
23-03-2017, 08:11 PM
But our old pal Alistair Campbell managed to go to the funeral. He seems a more low profile Claret these days.

alfinyalcabo
23-03-2017, 08:59 PM
But our old pal Alistair Campbell managed to go to the funeral. He seems a more low profile Claret these days.

He posts on here under the alias of ALTOBELLI...O:)

The Bedlington Terrier
24-03-2017, 05:44 AM
Lol!

sinkov
24-03-2017, 07:54 AM
After our national broadcaster the BBC's lengthy eulogy to McGuiness on the announcement of his passing, what a refreshing change to find 100% condemnation of this vile creature in this thread. Well done for telling it like it is, something the scrotes that purport to lead us are incapable of, with a few honourable exceptions like Norman Tebbit.

Acido
24-03-2017, 08:40 AM
Its a while since I last posted and goodness me, this thread has really surprised me !!

I dont disagree with any of it though, it is indeed appalling what he and his 'people' did in their own bitter war against humanity. And they claimed it was in the hope of finding peace. Unbelievable :mad:

The Bedlington Terrier
24-03-2017, 08:59 AM
I have a long memory, horses and soldiers blown up in London, an innocent little lad killed from Warrington murdered in Manchester, Mountbatten blown to smithereens by these McGuiness inspired murderous cowards and a zillion other atrocities committed by the IRA.

I hope the evil b a s t a r d rots in hell! :mad:

Acido
24-03-2017, 09:10 AM
Remember when two of our soldiers drove their car forcefully into one of their own Ira 'soldiers' funerals (I think it was in '88), and what happened to them both after that is truly horrific. Yet another in a long line of disgraceful Ira incidents which Sinn Fein were no doubt completely in agreement with and supportive of.

oldcolner
24-03-2017, 12:06 PM
Gerry says he wasn't a terrorist
... but a freedom fighter.

Gerry needs a brain transplant!

Norder
24-03-2017, 12:28 PM
There was a very heated debate on this board when Mandela died. Someone summed it up rather well I thought by saying "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter"

Gerry says he wasn't a terrorist
... but a freedom fighter.
Gerry needs a brain transplant!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9MRbek0JXk

one man's Politics....is another man's Madness.

;D

sinkov
24-03-2017, 01:00 PM
Remember when two of our soldiers drove their car forcefully into one of their own Ira 'soldiers' funerals (I think it was in '88), and what happened to them both after that is truly horrific. Yet another in a long line of disgraceful Ira incidents which Sinn Fein were no doubt completely in agreement with and supportive of.

I've still got the images in my head 30 years later, they'll never leave me. And the murderous pieces of dog**** responsible have been free for 19 years now. They haven't got their independent Ireland just yet, but there's no doubt the IRA won, they'll have it soon enough, and all those lads will have given their lives for nothing.

Acido
24-03-2017, 01:43 PM
I've still got the images in my head 30 years later, they'll never leave me. And the murderous pieces of dog**** responsible have been free for 19 years now. They haven't got their independent Ireland just yet, but there's no doubt the IRA won, they'll have it soon enough, and all those lads will have given their lives for nothing.

Ive watched through the clips again on youtube and it was actually on March 19th, 1988. So it was almost to the exact day!.
Remember earlier that week a madman (a so called 'loyalist gunman') threw grenades at mourners at an Ira funeral, and some people were killed. So seeing as tensions were incredibly high, I really cant understand what our two lads were doing there like that. They were innocent, but its a mistake they werent ever given a chance to regret. :(

alfinyalcabo
24-03-2017, 03:13 PM
Well said that man.. B)

https://youtu.be/80nzbLZH0ac