PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Taylor

jvmiller
14-12-2017, 12:21 PM
A nice little tale on the former striker.

http://itsmillerstime.co.uk/richie-barker-a-key-figure-through-ryan-taylors-career/

wrinkly
14-12-2017, 03:26 PM
The photo of Ryan sans shirt reminds me....

We were unlucky enough to be sat near the foulest mouthed Rotherham fan I ever came across.
He was bellowing out obscenities non-stop. Not really on, as we were in the posh seats surrounded by families, young kids and, worst of all, our lass. Mrs W was about ready to lynch him when Taylor scored his second goal.

Off came his shirt and he was duly booked. With plenty of time left and possible extra time he had volunteered to get himself booked!
This sort of stupidity really winds me up. While everybody else was singing his praises I'm there screaming at him to "keep your shirt on you daft barsteward". Mrs W is then glaring at me and accusing me of being as bad as old potty-mouth. The immediate atmosphere for the rest of the game was tense to say the least, not helped by the fact that we lost.

I learned my lesson. I didn't take her to the Orient game

Pattylallacks2
14-12-2017, 04:11 PM
You were probably sat near Kempo

millmoormagic
14-12-2017, 04:15 PM
The photo of Ryan sans shirt reminds me....

We were unlucky enough to be sat near the foulest mouthed Rotherham fan I ever came across.
He was bellowing out obscenities non-stop. Not really on, as we were in the posh seats surrounded by families, young kids and, worst of all, our lass. Mrs W was about ready to lynch him when Taylor scored his second goal.

Off came his shirt and he was duly booked. With plenty of time left and possible extra time he had volunteered to get himself booked!
This sort of stupidity really winds me up. While everybody else was singing his praises I'm there screaming at him to "keep your shirt on you daft barsteward". Mrs W is then glaring at me and accusing me of being as bad as old potty-mouth. The immediate atmosphere for the rest of the game was tense to say the least, not helped by the fact that we lost.

I learned my lesson. I didn't take her to the Orient game

Haha, bet the mrs was happy!

As for the oaf, i can never understand why stewards don't deal with idiots like that, when in family or main stands, i reckon it's fair play in the kop end, no problem with swearing etc there, but where there's kids, the stewards should eject the muppets, in my view.

Brin
15-12-2017, 10:23 AM
17/2 to score first....mmm