PDA

View Full Version : Get carlos in now perfect opportunity

Ben-haddon-92
24-12-2017, 10:03 AM
We need to take advantage of this & get him to sign on the dotted line.

caytonmiller
24-12-2017, 10:06 AM
Fitness coach Ben,? You still struggling to shift the few extra pounds?

rolymiller
24-12-2017, 10:38 AM
I was always against sacking Carlos cos he was taking you down Ben, still the new man can finish the job..closer to the bottom 3 than the top 6 now Ben...some league trips to Oldham and Rochdale looming next season..oh heck...

frogmiller
24-12-2017, 10:52 AM
We need to take advantage of this & get him to sign on the dotted line.

So Father Christmas is definately wearing blue this year XD

All the best Ben

rolymiller
24-12-2017, 10:59 AM
Poor burgers on dee dar, its been announced Christmas is cancelled for the inevitable phone in.

mikemiller
24-12-2017, 11:07 AM
Fitness coach Ben,? You still struggling to shift the few extra pounds?

If the previous avatar of our fat feathered friend was anything to go by, make that a few extra stones!

mikemiller
24-12-2017, 11:28 AM
Radio DeeDah are treating this news like the death of a prominent member of the royal family.... don't be surprised if they go over to playing solemn music for the rest of the day...

frogmiller
24-12-2017, 03:21 PM
Money on it radio sheffield don't mention Barnsley and Hecky.

Silly-miller
24-12-2017, 06:58 PM
He’s a crap manager I wouldn’t sign him to manage a chippy never mind players

gwru
24-12-2017, 07:09 PM
Rate Carlos as a manager. Top bloke. Love him here but extremely unlikely. Him & Tone a match made in heaven.

Silly-miller
24-12-2017, 07:25 PM
Rate Carlos as a manager. Top bloke. Love him here but extremely unlikely.

Whatís he done?

He had all the money he could ask for to bring players in and the most he could do was barely make play offs twice.

If my dog had that money she would do the job just as good.

If he had even come close to automatic promotion Iíd maybe agree heís a top manager, but he never did and he spent more than we would earn in 3 seasons in 1 year on players.

Maybe Iím missing something you have seen and I havenít mate but I just think that if you have players that cost that much money and you spend that much on your team you should at least be close to automatic promotion and not fighting for last play off spot in last few games.

Personally I like Huddersfield manager he has talent to be a manager.

Wont happen though unless they fire him 😔