PDA

View Full Version : Referee Saturday at Walsall

Ericsladkilnhurst
27-12-2017, 10:55 PM
Graham Salisbury is referee for Saturday's game at Walsall, with Gary Hilton & Ken Haycock running the line, Alan Clayton being the fourth official.
Salisbury has been giving a lot of cards out this season, 94 yellow & 5 reds in 24 games he has been in charge of, his first game of the season he gave out 9 yellows, the second game 9 yellows & 1 red, so averaging just over 4 cards a game.
So the Millers players will have to curb any fouling or dissent, with him being card happy.

mikemiller
27-12-2017, 11:13 PM
Graham Salisbury is referee for Saturday's game at Walsall, with Gary Hilton & Ken Haycock running the line, Alan Clayton being the fourth official.
Salisbury has been giving a lot of cards out this season, 94 yellow & 5 reds in 24 games he has been in charge of, his first game of the season he gave out 9 yellows, the second game 9 yellows & 1 red, so averaging just over 4 cards a game.
So the Millers players will have to curb any fouling or dissent, with him being card happy.
I know that I may regret saying this but "At least it's not Kettle" - LOL!

TONY316
28-12-2017, 09:01 AM
I know that I may regret saying this but "At least it's not Kettle" - LOL!
That was my first thought on seeing the thread title :D

millertop
29-12-2017, 11:41 AM
2 increase for Pay on day at window 5 ticket office, cash only

580 sold

2 entrance fee (unless it’s changed) at the saddlers bar/club which serves pies, burgers etc, sky sports news

Bucket collection for 10yr old Isabella who is suffering from Neuroblastoma, I wish all the luck in the world to Isabella

Young professionals have been released by Walsall, Sam Tonks who is playing catch up after injury and Rory Oliver

millertop
29-12-2017, 11:59 AM
2 increase for Pay on day at window 5 ticket office, cash only

580 sold

2 entrance fee (unless it’s changed) at the saddlers bar/club which serves pies, burgers etc, sky sports news

Bucket collection for 10yr old Isabella who is suffering from Neuroblastoma, I wish all the luck in the world to Isabella

Young professionals have been released by Walsall, Sam Tonks who is playing catch up after injury and Rory Oliver

Rory playing catch up not Sam

millertop
30-12-2017, 08:35 AM
666 tickets sold, what the devil is that about ? >;)

Bucket collection for Isabella

Casper64Frank
30-12-2017, 08:42 AM
666 tickets sold, what the devil is that a
bout ? >;)

Bucket collection for Isabella

Are you playing ' Devils advocate '

Walsall 1-3 Millers