Paul_Davis_(Millers_
11-03-2018, 02:28 PM
http://bit.ly/2p6RCSX

Pattylallacks2
11-03-2018, 02:40 PM
Just his usual after match wind up

sCORaFU
11-03-2018, 03:39 PM
This is a very slight hope. But the only consolation I can take from yesterday is that Hill has been down to NYS three times now and won all three matches. The previous two seasons have ended in promotion. Told you it was a slight hope. Funny game football (sometimes).

Ericsladkilnhurst
11-03-2018, 03:41 PM
At least Hill admitted the Millers are a big club.

Nardendee
11-03-2018, 04:07 PM
The problem is I am sure there was arrogance by some supporters who only look at the league table and think itís an easy game.
Anyone who has seen Rochdale in the cup knows they are a good side. It may be that their run in the cup affected their league form.

Additionally a long spell undefeated can become the proverbial monkey on the back and our luck was going to run out at some point. We scored a good goal but we arenít the first team (or the last) to have a perfectly good goal disallowed.

Maybe people feel we are better than we actually are but it is now time to regroup get back on the horse and go again on Tuesday and consolidate our play off place.

Pattylallacks2
11-03-2018, 04:20 PM
Wise words

Casper64Frank
11-03-2018, 04:32 PM
Good write up Paul Davis.

At least Keith Hill said it was a good arrogance.

Miller67
12-03-2018, 12:19 AM
That's a pretty big chip you've got there Keef ����

Paul_Davis_(Millers_
12-03-2018, 09:08 AM
Good write up Paul Davis.

At least Keith Hill said it was a good arrogance.

Cheers Casper.

DaveyJohn
12-03-2018, 09:16 AM
Hill's on a wind up again, that was a very good win for them (deservedly so) but Hill adds a bit of spice to it by making it sound like a giant killing.

To be fair, I don't mind Hill. In an era where there's an influx of bland Head Coaches from abroad, or dull ex players who give the same interview of cliches after every match, a character like Hill keeps the game interesting.

I never took his "hatred" of Rotherham seriously. His comments about us years ago splashing the cash after administrations I took as more of a dig at the way football is run in general. Club gets into financial trouble, goes into admin, clears off a lot of debt, bounce back with new owner and big cheque book. Push for promotion. Whereas clubs like Rochdale watch the pennies, keep things ticking over, and remain a lower league club with limited success.

As for the U2/Don Valley pitch thing, again I wasn't too offended by this. Think Hill was just jealous because Bono turned down the chance to perform at Spotland on their World Tour >;)

Pattylallacks2
12-03-2018, 09:20 AM
Good post Davey. I don't mind Hill either. He is wind-up merchant, but is passionate about football.