PDA

View Full Version : So what result do we want at Plymouth?

Nardendee
27-04-2018, 05:37 PM
Would we rather Plymouth be in the play offs than Charlton ?

Personally I just want to win and not bother about who we play. If we are meant win the play offs we will, no matter who we play.

Silly-miller
27-04-2018, 06:34 PM
Iíd rarther play Plymouth than charlton for a reason iv mentioned countless times.

As for result I honestly donít care if we win lose or draw Iíd sooner players be fit for play offs and win than getting knackered before important matches

mellowmiller
27-04-2018, 06:35 PM
It doesn't matter who we'd rather play, we'll get who we get.
We should go all out to win the last 2 games and not worry about what happens elsewhere.

Silly-miller
27-04-2018, 06:45 PM
It doesn't matter who we'd rather play, we'll get who we get.
We should go all out to win the last 2 games and not worry about what happens elsewhere.

Will you still say that if smith ,rodak, vaulks , Wood or another key player gets injured during the last games?

Ericsladkilnhurst
27-04-2018, 06:56 PM
I said in a earlier posting, Shrewbury versus Scunny, Millers versus Plymouth in play-offs, then meet Scunny in final at Wembley, don't fancy playing Charlton.
We are going for a record along with Wigan & Blackburn to achieve 3 teams relegated from championship going straight back up.

But I do fancy the Miller's to win 1 - 0 tomorrow at Plymouth.

mellowmiller
27-04-2018, 07:54 PM
Will you still say that if smith ,rodak, vaulks , Wood or another key player gets injured during the last games?
Erm, where have I said anything about which players we should pick? We have a strong squad and should use it.
Paul Warne has said he wants to go into the play-offs with momentum and confidence and I'm sure that's the right approach.
By the way, players are always at the risk of injury, it doesn't just apply when the play-offs are imminent.

Nardendee
27-04-2018, 09:42 PM
Their message board is in meltdown with this Taylor business. Will he play? Wonít he play? Smoke and Mirrors. Anyone would think Messi & Ronaldo were turning out.
If he plays we are world beaters. If he doesnít we wonít win another game.
I hope he does play - we will still win.