PDA

View Full Version : Atmosphere yesterday

Hazza Has A Gazza
06-05-2018, 12:01 PM
Probably the best it's been all season. Great noise from the North stand. What was that song people were singing near the end just after that helicopter went over? Couldn't make it out from the east stand, some could and were chuckling.

rolymiller
06-05-2018, 12:45 PM
I couldnt and i was in the north stand. Someone said on twitter it was something about their goalie having bird shi t on his head. But it was a good atmosphere i think fans were getting in tune for the play offs. Theres a lot of positivity around at the moment lets hope it transmits to the players.

PokerMillersSwinton
06-05-2018, 01:50 PM
[QUOTE=rolymiller;38879809]I couldnt and i was in the north stand. Someone said on twitter it was something about their goalie having bird shi t on his head. But it was a good atmosphere i think fans were getting in tune for the play offs. Theres a lot of positivity around at the moment lets hope it transmits to the players.[/QUOTE

One of the best Atmospheres ever for me in the NYS. Still not as good as some of the Millmoor days though. The bird **** song was about the GK he had black hair at the bottom with died blond at the top it looked like a bird had **** on his head.

great_fire
06-05-2018, 02:07 PM
Where I sit could only hear the away fans.

Been said before but sound doesn't carry much in the NYS.

Why we're moving seats for next season.

Hazza Has A Gazza
06-05-2018, 05:19 PM
I sit level with the halfway line on the east stand and the noise from the north stand was as loud as it's ever been. Made a change to hear our fans drown out the away fans.

Brin
06-05-2018, 05:40 PM
Seen and heard many visiting fans in our away end and for me the Birmingham fans have been the most vocal.

Acoustics carry very well from the away end so I can't understand why the North Stand can't be heard because we're bloody loud enough!