PDA

View Full Version : The FA is toatally sh1te.

Pattylallacks2
08-05-2018, 11:09 AM
Called at the ground this morning to buy a ticket for tonight's under 17 match. Tickets not yet arrived from the FA!. Lady in the office told me they "hope to get them later this afternoon", but have not heard anything from the FA. Poor attendances will reflect badly on the club, but the FA is a shambles.

Silly-miller
08-05-2018, 11:21 AM
You only just realised this now?

Pattylallacks2
08-05-2018, 11:25 AM
No, but this just underlines their sh1teness.

s20reds
08-05-2018, 12:53 PM
Spent the last 2 hours trying to get through to the FA, we purchased our tickets online direct from the FA a month ago for the game this Thursday and still not received the E-tickets, useless is an understatement

great_fire
08-05-2018, 04:44 PM
Bosnia v Belgium U17s, really?

Not even zip would watch that XD

Pattylallacks2
08-05-2018, 05:38 PM
Ah, no English club involved, eh?

BramleyMiller58
08-05-2018, 06:39 PM
Called at the ground this morning to buy a ticket for tonight's under 17 match. Tickets not yet arrived from the FA!. Lady in the office told me they "hope to get them later this afternoon", but have not heard anything from the FA. Poor attendances will reflect badly on the club, but the FA is a shambles.

Had same when I asked when Thursdays tickets will be available

However why wait until tickets come from the FA ?
Just use RUFC ticketing system
Can't see why not + can't see why they've not been available at the ground since tournament was announced

Pattylallacks2
08-05-2018, 06:51 PM
Had same when I asked when Thursdays tickets will be available

However why wait until tickets come from the FA ?
Just use RUFC ticketing system
Can't see why not + can't see why they've not been available at the ground since tournament was announced

Because they are not available in any form at the club until the day of the game - FA wisdom

BramleyMiller58
08-05-2018, 07:18 PM
So I order from FA on day before and wait for the post !

Not getting at your response just the stupidity of the FA

or ..............

do they want it to "fail" up north re attendances so it be held down Sarf in future

great_fire
08-05-2018, 07:24 PM
Ah, no English club involved, eh?

Not tonight, England v Switzerland on Thursday.

Pattylallacks2
08-05-2018, 07:32 PM
So I order from FA on day before and wait for the post !

Not getting at your response just the stupidity of the FA

or ..............

do they want it to "fail" up north re attendances so it be held down Sarf in future

Don't think it's a conspiracy, just incompetence.

BramleyMiller58
08-05-2018, 07:34 PM
Because they are not available in any form at the club until the day of the game - FA wisdom

However it brought a wry smile to my face when our ticket office were complaining about another ticketing office.

Thursday should be fun trying to get tickets for the U17 game
Hope there's two queues as ................

9am Thursday 10th May
Play off Tickets are released to Millers Mayday members, strictly one ticket per mayday member who are non season ticket holders.

Casper64Frank
09-05-2018, 11:04 AM
No, but this just underlines their sh1teness.

Considering we are now more high profile for Youth Internationals you ought to think about doing what I did many years ago and join the England Supporters Club.

You won't get your tickets any quicker and I have to agree at times the F.A. are 5h1t €.

Rothbiz
09-05-2018, 11:11 AM
456 in attendance last night according to the club on twitter.

A news article went out yesterday afternoon saying that tickets would be available from NYS "after 5pm."

Not ideal but you'd hope that worst case scenario is that they are available from the ground from a few hours before it starts. Some of the remaining games are early kick offs though..

BramleyMiller58
09-05-2018, 11:48 AM
Just ordered two for tomorrow to be sent by e-ticket "at a later date" !

Tic Toc