PDA

View Full Version : Dull. poor value for entertainment...

mikemiller
19-05-2018, 06:27 PM
.... not just the site trolls, but the FA Cup final too.
I bet that the Man. Utd fans will be giving Jose some stick after seeing that performance

CAMiller
19-05-2018, 06:39 PM
.... not just the site trolls, but the FA Cup final too.
I bet that the Man. Utd fans will be giving Jose some stick after seeing that performance

I agree about the FA Cup Final. What a dull affair.

Maybe time to put the troll baiting to bed Mike and let me and Frog see if we can sort it out. Thanks.

great_fire
19-05-2018, 07:18 PM
And whoever it was on here who said Jones should start for England surely must be changing his mind?

Bet Southgate wishes he'd gone for Smalling instead.

Silly-miller
19-05-2018, 07:32 PM
I agree about the FA Cup Final. What a dull affair.

Maybe time to put the troll baiting to bed Mike and let me and Frog see if we can sort it out. Thanks.

God I hope so Iím fed up of people only coming on to p1ss people off. Some times they arnt even a fan they just want somewhere to bully others.

I fell asleep during the fa cup game it was so boring

Shark27
19-05-2018, 07:57 PM
I didn’t watch it because I knew it was going to be boring.

animallittle3
19-05-2018, 08:04 PM
Shocking game , seen better games in the play offs this week and I'm fairly certain I'll see better games next weekend too .

Insipid football played in a culture of fear and players on both sides not worth the money they were purchased at or the salaries they receive .

Brin
19-05-2018, 09:38 PM
The Royal wedding had more action in it.

Pattylallacks2
19-05-2018, 10:43 PM
The Royal wedding had more action in it.

It will tonight

Laura2919
18-08-2018, 01:47 PM
Hi, yes you are right the entertainment has been over now, it seems fake and players are paid by some other bookers. Same like here in Australia now. I purchased new LCD + entertainment unit (https://www.aushoppinghub.com/product-category/entertainment-units/) for matches but I disappoint by the performance

monty_rhodes
18-08-2018, 01:53 PM
Hi, yes you are right the entertainment has been over now, it seems fake and players are paid by some other bookers. Same like here in Australia now. I purchased new LCD + entertainment unit (https://www.aushoppinghub.com/product-category/entertainment-units/) for matches but I disappoint by the performance

Kempo's finest yet?