PDA

View Full Version : At least Sean will be with us a little longer.

bfcjon
02-09-2018, 08:44 PM
No one will be looking for our manager now!!...Well Done Board!!...,
So Big Money Men, What next are you going to come up with,....no Chuckles please...

Please Mr Chairman,....Please listen to Investment, Before it is to late....

Cannot Believe there has been no interest in our club??,...

Could Our Board be the reason in terms of lack of investment ??

The Bedlington Terrier
03-09-2018, 06:41 AM
Is this the only song you can sing bfcjon? >:(

army88
03-09-2018, 07:21 AM
Heís frustrated Bt and you kind have to see his point , I think all of us know we arenít a top 6 even 7 side however we would like the club to compete to stay in the league and they just havenít done that by backing the manager.
I mentioned a week or two back about outside investment and perhaps itís time for us to look at something as our board have very channeled views about what we are doing and how etc , maybe we need a cash injection to get the wage structure a little more competitive and attract some different faces if weíre not prepared to spend any more of the coffers.

Altobelli
03-09-2018, 08:04 AM
No one will be looking for our manager now!!...Well Done Board!!...,

I'm not totally with you on that one Jon, we as fans can see the lack of investment the Board have given Dyche, and I'm sure anyone looking for a good Manager will have noticed also.

There are a few things that concern me about Dyche but the main thing I have constantly worried about is his late reluctant substitutions to try and change our fortunes, yesterdays game was a good example, we walked in at half time after 45 minutes of not even threatening to score and 2-0 down, we come on for the 2nd half with little change in performance and Dyche waits 13 minutes before bringing another striker on, yes you'd wait for a while to see if things turn before meddling, but he always waits too long.