PDA

View Full Version : Williams Has Been Impresive

frogmiller
27-09-2018, 03:16 PM
S6ince he signed for us you could see that he had something but hasn't he just?

His play has been one of the best as a winger that we've seen for many years as a Miller. All that has been missing is a goal or two.

Apparently Warne and the physios spotted an injury that had had a stop start effect on his career. In fact our Barnsley contributors to this board said that we had a good player if we could keep him fit.

Since his problem was sorted he has been in and out of the team but constantly in the squad.

This season he won his place and has duely kept it.

Can we keep him? Will a big move for him be waiting in January?

mikemiller
27-09-2018, 03:32 PM
S6ince he signed for us you could see that he had something but hasn't he just?

His play has been one of the best as a winger that we've seen for many years as a Miller. All that has been missing is a goal or two.

Can we keep him? Will a big move for him be waiting in January?

Decent player, and in the current squad, worth his place in the team. Final pass or shot often poor though. I can't see any big money bid coming in.

pip_y
27-09-2018, 03:54 PM
I like him but gave the ball away too many times at Forest

caytonmiller
27-09-2018, 04:24 PM
I always read the fans forum of team we have just played .. several times this season Williams has been mentioned. And to a extent ajayi and Smith.. 3 saleable assets if we need to

mikemiller
27-09-2018, 06:20 PM
I always read the fans forum of team we have just played .. several times this season Williams has been mentioned. And to a extent ajayi and Smith.. 3 saleable assets if we need to

For Williams
Saleable asset -yes
Big money - no

caytonmiller
27-09-2018, 06:30 PM
If we got close to 5 million for the 3 would that be big money?

800k for Williams
550k Smith
3+ million AJ

the_idiotb_stardson
27-09-2018, 08:33 PM
Williams has been better this season but overall I don't rate him.

We have loads of players like him over the years, they look busy and energetic and immediately catch the eye but they always let you down. Then just when you think they are garbage they have a blinder before a slump in form for 15 games.

My "general" rule for judging new Millers players is if they catch your eye immediately they will be crap ( Don Page anyone?) But if you barley notice 'em at first they will soon be the first name on the team sheet (Alan Lee).

Doesn't work overtime but Williams did catch my eye immediately.

great_fire
27-09-2018, 08:45 PM
He's had a few good games recently but generally I think he's all huff and puff and no house blown down.

loyalmiller
27-09-2018, 08:47 PM
Canít see us getting 550k for Smith.
Donít think heís been that hot this season, not so much his performances but more his body language.
Seems to be very mardy this season and gives up easily on passes he probably could have got to or cut out.

millavanilla
27-09-2018, 09:32 PM
Williams has been better this season but overall I don't rate him.

We have loads of players like him over the years, they look busy and energetic and immediately catch the eye but they always let you down. Then just when you think they are garbage they have a blinder before a slump in form for 15 games.

My "general" rule for judging new Millers players is if they catch your eye immediately they will be crap ( Don Page anyone?) But if you barley notice 'em at first they will soon be the first name on the team sheet (Alan Lee).

Doesn't work overtime but Williams did catch my eye immediately.

😴