PDA

View Full Version : How the hell did we manage to win!!!

bfcjon
30-09-2018, 05:46 PM
Rubbish performance again, from our boys!!!
Not sure how much, I want to watch our team anymore,...it is awful to watch...
But again, Another victory,.... :blue:

Norder
30-09-2018, 06:15 PM

I felt that way after the first half performance - but hoped for a big improvement during the second, then there was the Guds goal - followed 9 mins later by the Murphy goal - then was severely tempted to switch off - but hung in there, 10 mins later Vokes gets the second...then ok - it's the last twenty in can we hold on mode....I think by now, Burnley supporters can easily call themselves - The Masochists.

;)

wmdave_b
30-09-2018, 06:35 PM
Missed almost all the game, except the last 10 mins, fortunately by the above posts. What happened to Tarks ?

Norder
30-09-2018, 07:01 PM
Missed almost all the game, except the last 10 mins, fortunately by the above posts. What happened to Tarks ?

yes Dave....it wasn't the brightest of games XD

...Tark took a knock early in the game - played on, but was substitued just before the half hour - I think it was shoulder related ?

;D

Altobelli
30-09-2018, 07:03 PM
Yes I thought it was a shoulder injury but I think I heard the commentary team say it was a groin strain, I could be mistaken though.

Norder
30-09-2018, 07:07 PM
Yes I thought it was a shoulder injury but I think I heard the commentary team say it was a groin strain, I could be mistaken though.

thats right Alto - just heard S.D confirm - around the Groin.

:)

1959_60
30-09-2018, 07:15 PM
How far off fitness is Gibson?

And hopefully we will have Defour and Brady back - we sorely miss their creation and control of the ball.

Next week is a big game - and I am confident of getting the win.

The Bedlington Terrier
01-10-2018, 07:37 AM
The "Art of Winning Ugly" and we have it off to perfection.