PDA

View Full Version : O/T Connor Mcgregor

millmoormagic
07-10-2018, 09:32 AM
Did he get his cummuppence last night, certainly did for me, i'm a firm believer in 'what goes around comes around'

the_idiotb_stardson
07-10-2018, 10:58 AM
Did he get his cummuppence last night, certainly did for me, i'm a firm believer in 'what goes around comes around'

Time to ban this moronic form of theatre

Lasterman
07-10-2018, 12:16 PM
Well and truly beaten. Shame the other guy went and spoiled it all afterwards.

rileyev.the.third
07-10-2018, 12:18 PM
Its all just a game show Magic. Actors just poncing around. Boxing is just as bad. The Wilder/Fury press conferences have been cringe worthy!!!

Lasterman
07-10-2018, 12:24 PM
McGregor's press conferences for both this and the Mayweather fight have been beyond embarrassing. No wit, no class, no intelligence. Awful. Seems to appeal to stupid Americans though.

the_idiotb_stardson
07-10-2018, 12:32 PM
McGregor's press conferences for both this and the Mayweather fight have been beyond embarrassing. No wit, no class, no intelligence. Awful. Seems to appeal to stupid Americans though.

Just another gimmick in the new cold war.

People have a go at me for believing in God but there are billions of people allover the world who thinks this stuff is real.

CAMiller
07-10-2018, 01:24 PM
I just looked up who he is and I can certainly say I've never seen him mentioned on any mainstream TV over here so not sure who it is he's appealing to? I did keep seeing him pop up on the BBC web site last week so maybe the appeal is for the Brits?

millmoormagic
07-10-2018, 06:35 PM

Absolutely this...

great_fire
07-10-2018, 06:53 PM
I just looked up who he is and I can certainly say I've never seen him mentioned on any mainstream TV over here so not sure who it is he's appealing to? I did keep seeing him pop up on the BBC web site last week so maybe the appeal is for the Brits?

I think about 70% of Americans claim to be Irish!

They do on St Patrick's Day anyway.

CAMiller
07-10-2018, 07:02 PM
I think about 70% of Americans claim to be Irish!

They do on St Patrick's Day anyway.

Shows how much I know, I thought he was Scottish XD