PDA

View Full Version : Where is Alex Bray?

TMiller
10-10-2018, 10:28 AM
I was stunned to see that he's still on our books according to the website. Why is he still here? Why does he not get on the bench when we are threadbare?

Hazza Has A Gazza
10-10-2018, 01:16 PM
I think he doesn't drink herbal tea or run around cones.

rolymiller
10-10-2018, 03:40 PM
Very strange. If he's injured surely the club can say that at least we would know.Maybe he has personal problems which can't be divulged: patient confidentiality and all that. I dunno.

great_fire
10-10-2018, 03:45 PM
I think he doesn't drink herbal tea or run around cones.

They're not putting herbal tea in those Yorkshire Tea cups are they?

And I thought they were sponsored by Yorkshire Tea.

Lolmorgan
10-10-2018, 04:05 PM
I thought we had loaned him to Forest Green Rovers.

rolymiller
10-10-2018, 04:06 PM
We did last season, I'm not aware he has gone out anywhere this season.

great_fire
10-10-2018, 04:18 PM
Is he the guy who played for Barnsley and Cambridge United?

EDIT: No, Swansea City, don't know who I was thinking of.

EDIT AGAIN: It was George Maris who we almost signed.

ackworth miller
10-10-2018, 07:45 PM
This one is very odd. Some clarification on this by Warney would be appreciated.

frogmiller
11-10-2018, 08:25 AM
One for the future!

mellowmiller
11-10-2018, 09:27 AM
One for the future!

Only 9 months left on his contract. Will that be enough time to convert him into a super star.......or even make a footballer out of him?
Seems like another cock up by the super computer and the guy who operates it.
And then there's Onariase ☹

tom12026
11-10-2018, 10:38 AM
Where is Alex Bray sounds like a sixties T.V. series (that only lasted one showing).

mikemiller
11-10-2018, 10:50 AM
Only 9 months left on his contract. Will that be enough time to convert him into a super star.......or even make a footballer out of him?
Seems like another cock up by the super computer and the guy who operates it.
And then there's Onariase ☹

Onariase has made it to the subs bench this season though - unused sub in the game when we only had five players the bench!

mellowmiller
11-10-2018, 12:01 PM
Onariase has made it to the subs bench this season though - unused sub in the game when we only had five players the bench!

Think that says it all considering Wood got injured in the warm up and Onariase is a central defender.......alledgedly 😊

rolymiller
12-10-2018, 03:45 PM
Fromt tiser:

WINGER Alex Bray is still very much a Rotherham United player, says manager Paul Warne.

The 23-year-old hasn’t made an appearance this season and didn’t even get on the bench during the club’s recent run of injuries, leading some to question whether he was still around.

Signed from Swansea last year after a spell on loan, Bray has struggled to break through and spent the final months of last term at Forest Green Rovers.

But in his Advertiser column this week, Warne said Bray has been in the treatment room.

“Alex is here, he only started training with the squad on Wednesday, it was his first day back after injury,” he said.

“He's been out with different things for a while now and really needs to start playing football again.

“We will monitor him over the next few weeks and he might be able to go out on loan.”

So there's your answer.

mellowmiller
12-10-2018, 04:50 PM
Reading the penultimate paragraph you could be forgiven for thinking that Warne isn't impressed with Bray's situation.