PDA

View Full Version : O/T Mandy Turner

Hazza Has A Gazza
12-10-2018, 01:11 AM
Earlier I came across an old three-part article in the MM archives written by Mandy. It is an amusing, detailed blow by blow account of the beginning of a bleak period in the club's history - a review of our first season at Don Valley.
It was a very enjoyable read, bringing back memories of certain games, players I'd forgot we had, the general feeling amongst supporters at the time and little digs at certain message board users at the time.
Something that's easy to forget now, is back in 2009, feelings towards Tony Stewart weren't very favourable. Apathy and distrust were were common feelings amongst supporters, something which was highlighted throughout the article.

Now, while I've only fairly recently started posting on here, I've been a reader for some time, going back to around 2006. I used to enjoy Mandy's posts probably more than any others. Does anyone know what became of this MM legend? Or if his true identity was ever outed?

CAMiller
12-10-2018, 05:40 AM
Haven't seen him on here for a couple of years but I think there were one or two who knew his real identity.

In the end he did contribute knowledgeable and very funny posts but in his earlier guises he did have a nasty side, especially towards TFA.

frogmiller
12-10-2018, 07:33 AM
I think his last post was about Paul Hurst and why he thought that he should be the next Millers manager.

A good read.

His pre-match posts were very entertaining.

He also had an habit of being a multi. Starting new threads under different username was something he did often. This is why when a new member starts posting they're often met with a 'Hello Mandy'.

great_fire
12-10-2018, 08:22 AM
Yes those match day things were good.

I imagine he's working as a journalist or writer now.

caytonmiller
12-10-2018, 10:21 AM
Paul Monday to Friday. Mandy on a weekend?

rileyev.the.third
12-10-2018, 10:35 AM
Haven't seen him on here for a couple of years but I think there were one or two who knew his real identity.

In the end he did contribute knowledgeable and very funny posts but in his earlier guises he did have a nasty side, especially towards TFA.

Yes I remember his run ins with TFA, mind you he could be a bit of a tool too when he'd had a few and posted on here.

Mandy had an excellent football knowledge, could also be very very funny. Those stories he used to do where he included players and posters off here were brilliant.

I've been looking in on here for about 12 years and posting for the last 10. He'd definitely be in my top 3 best posters on here in that time.

Could do with him coming on a bit now, just for the comedic value if nothing else.

frogmiller
12-10-2018, 04:47 PM
Was he an ex pro-footballer?

crashbang
12-10-2018, 04:52 PM
Yes I remember his run ins with TFA, mind you he could be a bit of a tool too when he'd had a few and posted on here.

Mandy had an excellent football knowledge, could also be very very funny. Those stories he used to do where he included players and posters off here were brilliant.

I've been looking in on here for about 12 years and posting for the last 10. He'd definitely be in my top 3 best posters on here in that time.

Could do with him coming on a bit now, just for the comedic value if nothing else.

Very funny. I used to post as a steward before all the g4s bollix giving our side of the story.
Getting a mention on his posts was like a badge of honour.
The Andy Warrington going blind posts creased me up .

monty_rhodes
13-10-2018, 02:30 PM
I always thought Mandy's football reports were very good but I didn't like him. I remember once a new member pointed out that Mandy was covering a topic he had already posted on. Mandy replied that he never read any posts by new members. This (and other things) suggested to me he was very very far up his own harris. I can't remember the details of his dispute with TFA but TFA was frequently nasty and aggressive on here when p*ssed although I did rather like him.

welovebooth
13-10-2018, 07:04 PM
didn't he pretend he was Mark robins and this board did a question and answer session thinking it was Mark robins but it was that Mandy instead.

frog he said he was a ex pro but if it's true or not who knows.

he also got sued by the w*****s at 05 didn't he

flourbasher
13-10-2018, 07:17 PM
Was he an ex pro or did he just have various names based around our ex player Andy Turner?

Mad Andy Turner
Mandy Turner head
Then just Mandy

I assumed he still posts but under a different name.

great_fire
13-10-2018, 07:19 PM
I think you'd notice.

great_fire
13-10-2018, 07:20 PM
didn't he pretend he was Mark robins and this board did a question and answer session thinking it was Mark robins but it was that Mandy instead.

Got sued by Mark Robins as well I believe.

Though not for that.

For making out he had a thing for the pubescent cheerleaders we used to have (they'll be all grown up now, how time flies etc).

CAMiller
13-10-2018, 07:24 PM

Think you might be getting confused as wasn't JV who was son of one of 05 sued by another ex-director? (or maybe I'm getting confused).

wrinkly
13-10-2018, 07:26 PM

I may be wrong but I think you may be mixing up posters and former directors.
There was a settlement between a member of Boothy's board and the son of one of the members of Millers 05 (who still posts on here albeit mainly links to his own site)
(names witheld to protect the innocent )

wrinkly
13-10-2018, 07:27 PM
Beat me to it Cam

CAMiller
13-10-2018, 07:27 PM
I always thought Mandy's football reports were very good but I didn't like him. I remember once a new member pointed out that Mandy was covering a topic he had already posted on. Mandy replied that he never read any posts by new members. This (and other things) suggested to me he was very very far up his own harris. I can't remember the details of his dispute with TFA but TFA was frequently nasty and aggressive on here when p*ssed although I did rather like him.

I seem to remember he went too far by posting a picture of TFA and his Mum on here and poking fun at it. Although it's a long time ago so I stand to be corrected.

wrinkly
13-10-2018, 07:29 PM
Took exception to a fanzine article

great_fire
13-10-2018, 07:35 PM
It was either Mark Robins or his wife who sued him.

And even though Robins is famous for having no sense of humour and being the most dour man in the world I think I would have sued too if someone was making out I was a *****.

monty_rhodes
14-10-2018, 06:05 AM
I seem to remember he went too far by posting a picture of TFA and his Mum on here and poking fun at it. Although it's a long time ago so I stand to be corrected.

Can't remember that but it may have occurred during either a period of heavy substance abuse or one of my occasional red card periods. I do seem to remember Wendun threatening TFA with a pool cue in the PoW. Happy days.

shshsh22
14-10-2018, 08:33 AM
His real name is Niall,and i remember reading one blog he did for sky.It included his photo,and he looked a young scrawny kid, in his early twentys.

rolymiller
14-10-2018, 01:21 PM
I remember having a few run in with him at times he could be a bit arrogant. He was particularly scathing of those who wanted to get shut of Ronnie Moore I think round the time of the Chezzy 0-5 debacle. Arguably, on hind sight, we shouldn't have. He did post some good stuff but even now I get the feeling he could be lurking on millersmad in some sort of disguise. Perhaps he could be my new pal Monty!;D

monty_rhodes
14-10-2018, 01:44 PM
I remember having a few run in with him at times he could be a bit arrogant. He was particularly scathing of those who wanted to get shut of Ronnie Moore I think round the time of the Chezzy 0-5 debacle. Arguably, on hind sight, we shouldn't have. He did post some good stuff but even now I get the feeling he could be lurking on millersmad in some sort of disguise. Perhaps he could be my new pal Monty!;D

I doubt that roly as I have had a few runs in with Mandy. Btw, I meant the "new pal" thing genuinely. What I like about you is your willingness to see merit in opposing arguments. I have read kerr's stuff for many years and never once remember him conceding a point. This is to be expected: the University of Ohio did research which showed that both liberals and conservatives were unwilling to change their views in the light of contrary evidence. Instead they either ignored or rejected the evidence even where it was overwhelming. It really is very easy to dismiss anything you don't like as you can always find something - ranging from the quality of the academic establishment to the ownership of the newspaper or journal. Very good piece in Saturday's Times by Max Hastings arguing that logic and evidence as a basis for decision making are being replaced by emotion and instinct.

rolymiller
15-10-2018, 11:00 AM
I doubt that roly as I have had a few runs in with Mandy. Btw, I meant the "new pal" thing genuinely. What I like about you is your willingness to see merit in opposing arguments. I have read kerr's stuff for many years and never once remember him conceding a point. This is to be expected: the University of Ohio did research which showed that both liberals and conservatives were unwilling to change their views in the light of contrary evidence. Instead they either ignored or rejected the evidence even where it was overwhelming. It really is very easy to dismiss anything you don't like as you can always find something - ranging from the quality of the academic establishment to the ownership of the newspaper or journal. Very good piece in Saturday's Times by Max Hastings arguing that logic and evidence as a basis for decision making are being replaced by emotion and instinct.

I think I'm guilty of knee jerk reactions on a lot of subjects. Some things don't sit right with me and it gets my back up. Our lass and my kids would tell you that but in the cold light of day you have to consider all arguments; there is no right or wrong answer to owt really opinions are all subjective. Who is to say who/ what is right or wrong in the end we can only base our opinions on what we believe to be fair or right and we all have different opinions on what is fair or right.None of us are right/ none of us are wrong. I don't believe anybody on here is downright evil.

Kerr is a bit of an "odd ball" on here and I wonder if it is to do with the nature of his work. In the end he has a"guilty" or "not guilty" mentality to his arguments and the decision has to be accepted ;its the "law of the land" kind of thing, there is nothing in between so it makes him seem to me as being uncaring/ insensitive/ lacks empathy and sympathy, cold almost. Its a sort of if you have a crap life go out and do summat about it but he doesn't recognise that is not always easy to do. To be fair maybe he isn't like that at all. Posters like GM on here flaunt their toryness but I can tolerate him better because he has a warmth to him which Kerr appears to lack. There is stuff kerr says I do agree with but I get the impression you have to totally agree with him to be accepted by him.

In the end, even if i disagree with people, I tend to judge them on the "heart in the right place" principle. I would say 90% of humans come into that.

KerrAvon
15-10-2018, 11:23 AM
I think I'm guilty of knee jerk reactions on a lot of subjects. Some things don't sit right with me and it gets my back up. Our lass and my kids would tell you that but in the cold light of day you have to consider all arguments; there is no right or wrong answer to owt really opinions are all subjective. Who is to say who/ what is right or wrong in the end we can only base our opinions on what we believe to be fair or right and we all have different opinions on what is fair or right.None of us are right/ none of us are wrong. I don't believe anybody on here is downright evil.

Kerr is a bit of an "odd ball" on here and I wonder if it is to do with the nature of his work. In the end he has a"guilty" or "not guilty" mentality to his arguments and the decision has to be accepted ;its the "law of the land" kind of thing, there is nothing in between so it makes him seem to me as being uncaring/ insensitive/ lacks empathy and sympathy, cold almost. Its a sort of if you have a crap life go out and do summat about it but he doesn't recognise that is not always easy to do. To be fair maybe he isn't like that at all. Posters like GM on here flaunt their toryness but I can tolerate him better because he has a warmth to him which Kerr appears to lack. There is stuff kerr says I do agree with but I get the impression you have to totally agree with him to be accepted by him. You didn't say any of this stuff when you described me as one of your favourite posters when I was debating with the likes of Ellis D and Jolly/Grist/naked truth for you.

It all seemed to change for you when the penny dropped that I don't buy into the current Labour Party.

I believe what I believe and sometimes even post it. If people are polite to me I'll be polite back. If people are rude to me, they will get slightly less polite treatment but I will rarely be rude. I was genuinely annoyed with myself for letting MMM know what I think about him the other day, but he is, I fear beyond redemption.

Mandy was one of my favourite posters - funny, clever and not willing to tug his forelock to the clique who ran the site. I have met him but wouldn't say that I know him

rolymiller
15-10-2018, 11:34 AM
As I remember, maybe I didn't put this across very well at the time, I was trying to use your commendable anti racist comments to EllisD(whatever happened to him by the way?) to try to marginalise him. It was a sort of "why can't you be like my pal Kerr who says racism is wrong".Maybe saying you were my best buddy was over egging it a bit. Also, to be fair to me, I didn't really know much about you then and the early stuff I read I could agree with a lot of it. I sort of used you I suppose as a good example to follow for Ellis. Bit naughty I suppose. I hope that sort of made sense. Maybe best buddy was a bit over the top.

As regards the labour party, my early views of your opinions made me think you might be some kind of lefty eg your anti racist comments. Then again you can be moderately right wing and not be racist.I thought we might have a lot in common. I'm sure we still do in reality.

millmoormagic
15-10-2018, 12:21 PM
I believe what I believe and sometimes even post it. If people are polite to me I'll be polite back. If people are rude to me, they will get slightly less polite treatment but I will rarely be rude. I was genuinely annoyed with myself for letting MMM know what I think about him the other day, but he is, I fear beyond redemption.

XD Wow, beyond redemption eh, now, you are quite fond of the search facility on here, would you be so kind to use it to post exactly where and when i've ever been impolite or rude??? I have asked this before but funnily enough went quiet for a bit, so, please have a look would you, wouldn't want a thick bloke like me getting the better of you again would you...

monty_rhodes
15-10-2018, 02:12 PM
When I think of Kerr I think of Mr Collins' observation in Pride and Prejudice; "She is all affability and condescension." Personally I prefer a bit of good down to earth insult and rudeness to a sneering smug superiority but others will disagree.

rolymiller
15-10-2018, 02:20 PM
Personally I prefer a bit of good down to earth insult and rudeness .

I think we can provide you with that on here Monts.

great_fire
15-10-2018, 02:23 PM
Not supporting Corbyn doesn't make him a Tory, that's just childishness.

KerrAvon
15-10-2018, 03:18 PM
When I think of Kerr I think of Mr Collins' observation in Pride and Prejudice; "She is all affability and condescension." Personally I prefer a bit of good down to earth insult and rudeness to a sneering smug superiority but others will disagree.
Lol. I have never been described as affable before.

Did Mr Collins describe anyone as narcissistic bullshiiters? Unlikely, but I would be reminded of you if he had.

You never did take the proven liar challenge that I offered in this thread:

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38195176

I see my stalker paid a visit on it too.

rolymiller
15-10-2018, 03:30 PM
There you are monty some good old fashioned down to earth insults and rudeness. I knew you could do it kerr!

Anybody of a nervous disposition look away now.

KerrAvon
15-10-2018, 03:41 PM
Did you follow the link, Roly? Now that was a proper thread, with Exile running around pyssing on people's shoes like a incontinent Jack Russell.

Sorry that it might have included some of his views on Islam.

rolymiller
15-10-2018, 04:12 PM
Yep I've just scanned through it. A right punch up that one with the usual protaginists. Ellis was on fire. Thought you put some good points to be fair. Me and exile swapped a couple of punches but doesn't appear more than that. It's an old argument ain't it and it's all been done and a long time ago. I disagreed at the time with him on certain issues and would do now if the same issue was raised and He made the same comments. He gave me the impression he thought all religion is pap which I would agree with but I would argue people have a right to practise their religion. I don't think you can place him in the Ellis or gfir e mould for his comments though.

KerrAvon
15-10-2018, 05:38 PM
I don't think you can place him in the Ellis or gfir e mould for his comments though.
Oh golly no - completely different.

Completely.

Exile is like animal - knows all the words to the 'Oh Jeremy Corbyn' chant (and can even hold the tune sometimes).

I miss Ellis. I rarely, if ever, agreed with him, but he could construct an argument and, importantly, he wouldn't compromise his beliefs or turn a blind eye out of convenience.

rolymiller
15-10-2018, 05:42 PM
It's where Ellis got his arguments from that worried me! I dunno what happened to him. I don't think he was banned.

mikemiller
15-10-2018, 05:49 PM
It's where Ellis got his arguments from that worried me!
Glad he's gone... if he ever existed. Supposed life-long Millers supporter, allegedly no youngster, who nobody seemed to have ever met, suddenly appeared on the site, was a pain in the neck for a few months , then just as suddenly disappeared. Self-confessed football hooligan and drug-addict too. Conclusion? Highly unlikely and probably a "character" invented by one of the multies...

Exiletyke
15-10-2018, 08:09 PM

Did Mr Collins describe anyone as narcissistic bullshiiters? Unlikely, but I would be reminded of you if he had.

Poor interpretation .....should read laffable

Exiletyke
15-10-2018, 09:12 PM
And on that note I think I shall take my leave of this board
In so doing I would like to apologise to all the Millers posters on here in the hope I have not offended as I don't think it's good manners to come on another board & not show some respect
So please accept my apologies
& good luck for the season

monty_rhodes
16-10-2018, 06:17 AM

Two points. Firstly, sad to see you are a plagiarist as well as a pr*ck - it was I who several times described your good self as a narcissist. Please invent your own insults. Secondly, as I have told ravingnut repeatedly I don't accept "challenges" from numpties. To accept would be to validate and after your weasel performance over Remploy you don't merit validation.

monty_rhodes
16-10-2018, 06:38 AM
And on that note I think I shall take my leave of this board
In so doing I would like to apologise to all the Millers posters on here in the hope I have not offended as I don't think it's good manners to come on another board & not show some respect
So please accept my apologies
& good luck for the season

My dear Exile, it doesn't matter a jot if you insult MM posters or not as they are a hardy breed. Of course it's your decision to leave but dont go on account of kerr. He is an unpleasant fantasist who no one likes and has now alienated his last chum the Bristol Bitcoin speculator. He isn't even a Miller and I doubt he knows where Rotherham is. Chin up.

monty_rhodes
16-10-2018, 07:14 AM
And if anyone wants proof look back over MM threads. Anything on general politics and the king of Wiki cut and paste is on it like a shot. But look at threads about players and games past and present, about clubs and pubs people frequented, about the redevelopment of Rotherham and lost buildings, about local landmarks visited as kids, about where people were born, grew up and went to school and about Rotherham characters they knew. The great lawyer's contributions to such threads - zilch. Ask yourself why.

Exiletyke
16-10-2018, 08:22 AM
My dear Exile, it doesn't matter a jot if you insult MM posters or not as they are a hardy breed. Of course it's your decision to leave but dont go on account of kerr. He is an unpleasant fantasist who no one likes and has now alienated his last chum the Bristol Bitcoin speculator. He isn't even a Miller and I doubt he knows where Rotherham is. Chin up.

Thanks Monty
I have over the years crossed swords with him mainly on the Barnsley board where he has been a frequent infestation
& dished out helpings of abuse which of course he denies I honestly think he doesn't seem to have any self awareness at all
It is his visits to the Barnsley board & his lack of respect that got me to thinking I was doing the same thing ..hence my apology to Millers posters
Mind you he did go to Villa recently [cough] but I noticed he had not one word to say about the game just a nebulus comment about the crowd which I think sort of supports your assertion below
As I said however good luck to the Millers who I have a lot of time for being a similar club to my own

monty_rhodes
16-10-2018, 09:16 AM
I try and ignore him these days as his default position is aggressive and intolerant superiority. I'm mainly interested in getting some insights into the team and club and discussing music and films, aspects of Rotherham life past and present and finding things in common with many regular posters. For all its virtues MM is the last place I'd come to for political or economic insights or investment advice.

KerrAvon
16-10-2018, 10:14 AM
I try and ignore him these days as his default position is aggressive and intolerant superiority. I'm mainly interested in getting some insights into the team and club and discussing music and films, aspects of Rotherham life past and present and finding things in common with many regular posters. For all its virtues MM is the last place I'd come to for political or economic insights or investment advice.My I've rattled your cage haven't I? One thing is for sure, if I were a narcissist, I would love this site given the number of posts and threads that seem to end up being about me.

The funny thing about those posts is the number of times I'm accused of having said this, that or the other, but when I ask for examples, evidence comes there none.

Funny that.

The proven liar challenge is still open. Exile would be your friend for life if you won it. I don't suppose you'll have a go though - just go into bluster mode.

KerrAvon
16-10-2018, 10:17 AM
I thought it was very gracious of you to apologise, although a bit unnecessary given that this is a message board, not real life. Alas, I see that you were not actually being very sincere.

Keep stalking me. I'd sooner your target be me as opposed to someone more vulnerable.

great_fire
16-10-2018, 11:43 AM
Did you follow the link, Roly? Now that was a proper thread, with Exile running around pyssing on people's shoes like a incontinent Jack Russell.

Sorry that it might have included some of his views on Islam.

A man who was having a heart attack and may have died anyway was run over and the government who have to have the word "terrorism" dragged out of them when Muslims commit terror attacks straight away say it's a terror attack and Muslims everywhere say they're living in fear and things are just as bad for them as it was for the people killed in Manchester and London.

It was disgraceful actually looking back on it, and shows what a huge influence Saudi Arabia has over the UK. Hopefully though with their war against Yemen leading to mass starvation and killing a journalist people will start to question our government's unquestioning fealty to them.

KerrAvon
16-10-2018, 12:30 PM
A man who was having a heart attack and may have died anyway was run over and the government who have to have the word "terrorism" dragged out of them when Muslims commit terror attacks straight away say it's a terror attack and Muslims everywhere say they're living in fear and things are just as bad for them as it was for the people killed in Manchester and London.

It was disgraceful actually looking back on it, and shows what a huge influence Saudi Arabia has over the UK. Hopefully though with their war against Yemen leading to mass starvation and killing a journalist people will start to question our government's unquestioning fealty to them.

A man who was having a heart attack and may have died anyway.. I've encountered 'victim blaming' before, but this takes it to a new level.

I think it rarely helpful to label a crime in one way or another and, in consequence, whether the killing to which you refer was a terrorist offence is largely irrelevant to my mind. What I do find disgraceful is your attempt to minimise the crime and focus on the politics.

millmoormagic
16-10-2018, 01:10 PM

Wow, you really are a horrible human being arent you.

rolymiller
16-10-2018, 01:23 PM
terrorism
/ˈtɛrərɪzəm/Submit
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

I would say that the horrific crime you are talking about comes into that definition. The perpetrator admitted he hated muslims and planned to do what he did thats where the pursuit of political aims fits in. If you were to deny that you would also have to deny any Muslim attacks as being terrorism...and you aint gonna do that are you?

Exiletyke
16-10-2018, 01:37 PM
[QUOTE=KerrAvon;39038801]My I've rattled your cage haven't I? One thing is for sure, if I were a narcissist, I would love this site given the number of posts and threads that seem to end up being about me.

Have a closer look

narcissism
Psychology
extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.

Seems about right to me

KerrAvon
16-10-2018, 01:46 PM
[QUOTE=KerrAvon;39038801]My I've rattled your cage haven't I? One thing is for sure, if I were a narcissist, I would love this site given the number of posts and threads that seem to end up being about me.

Have a closer look

narcissism
Psychology
extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.
Phew! So I'm not a narcissist then. Do you seriously think I crave admiration? If I did, surely I'd join the gang, bully gf, demonise Thatcher and say that I thought Corbyn was the second coming?

You missed the part of my thread about other posters making claims about me that they can't substantiate. Care to have a go at providing some evidence of me taking the Mickey out of animal's former job. Or have you sobered up now and realised you were talking about someone else?

rolymiller
16-10-2018, 02:02 PM
Bully GF? Do you not think that if he makes outrageous statements on here that offend/ outrage/shock a lot of people that they should not have a right to react to that provocation. The fact that a lot of people have a go at him is because a lot of people are disgusted about the things he says. Are you saying we just need to take what he says on the chin and say nowt?

And much as I agree with your post about "victim blaming" surely you ganging up with other posters on here to condemn that comment also turns you into a bully as well.

KerrAvon
16-10-2018, 02:11 PM
No. I'm saying that you need to engage him in debate if you feel strongly enough about whay he is saying to challenge him, whilst ensuring that and not simply doing so 'because he is gf'.

I'd happily let this lie (because I am probably more fed up of it than you) , but the climate change is thread is a good way of illustrating the point. You and others harangued him because he is a denier (I didn't feel strongly enough to), when your position is arguably worse - someone who accepts the science, but chooses not to act. From my viewpoint, it became more about having a rumble with him than anything to do with climate change.

KerrAvon
16-10-2018, 02:16 PM
I think my post in response to gf's was, on the face of, no more an act of bullying than yours where you defined terrorism (what with my stalker defining 'narcissist it felt like an online game of 'call my bluff'). Experience dictates that may not remain the case if this thread goes on much longer.

great_fire
16-10-2018, 02:22 PM
A man who was having a heart attack and may have died anyway.. I've encountered 'victim blaming' before, but this takes it to a new level.

I think it rarely helpful to label a crime in one way or another and, in consequence, whether the killing to which you refer was a terrorist offence is largely irrelevant to my mind. What I do find disgraceful is your attempt to minimise the crime and focus on the politics.

I'm not victim blaming just saying that this incident and the terror attacks in London and Manchester were in no way equivalent.

Also since then there have been several incidents where Muslim men have run people over and they weren't called terrorist attacks.

millmoormagic
16-10-2018, 02:23 PM
I think my post in response to gf's was, on the face of, no more an act of bullying than yours where you defined terrorism (what with my stalker defining 'narcissist it felt like an online game of 'call my bluff'). Experience dictates that may not remain the case if this thread goes on much longer.

Lawyer speak for "yeh, i bullied him also but i'm deflecting it off as your fault" you really do take condescension to the Nth degree

rolymiller
16-10-2018, 02:24 PM
Another point is surely if he is being bullied GF would show signs he is being coerced in some way. Gfire doesn't appear to give a monkeys what anyone says on here because his view is always the same. I am pretty sure if you asked him if he was being bullied on here he would say he doesn't care what anybody else thinks of his comments.

Take your point about changing subject though or we might end up with a boot up our collective arses from Mr Frog for bringing up old arguments.

So i will put a sock in my gob now about the muslim/ terrorist thing at least and suggest we all do the same.

KerrAvon
16-10-2018, 02:24 PM
Three way rumble! This is going to be like something on a WWF show.

Exiletyke
16-10-2018, 02:25 PM
[QUOTE=Exiletyke;39038878]
Phew! So I'm not a narcissist then. Do you seriously think I crave admiration? If I did, surely I'd join the gang, bully gf, demonise Thatcher and say that I thought Corbyn was the second coming?

You missed the part of my thread about other posters making claims about me that they can't substantiate. Care to have a go at providing some evidence of me taking the Mickey out of animal's former job. Or have you sobered up now and realised you were talking about someone else?

narcissism
Psychology
extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents
Perhaps if I emphasised it, you may comprehend
EXTREME SELFISHNESS,WITH A GRANDIOSE VIEW OF ONE'S OWN TALENTS
& I have already told you it was LBC

Don't drink so that's another spurious assumption of yours
You just don't learn do you?

KerrAvon
16-10-2018, 02:30 PM
Another point is surely if he is being bullied GF would show signs he is being coerced in some way. Gfire doesn't appear to give a monkeys what anyone says on here because his view is always the same. I am pretty sure if you asked him if he was being bullied on here he would say he doesn't care what anybody else thinks of his comments.gf may be in pieces, he may be totally indifferent or he may be enjoying it. Who knows?

KerrAvon
16-10-2018, 02:35 PM
[QUOTE=KerrAvon;39038884]

narcissism
Psychology
extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents
Perhaps if I emphasised it, you may comprehend
EXTREME SELFISHNESS,WITH A GRANDIOSE VIEW OF ONE'S OWN TALENTS
& I have already told you it was LBC

Don't drink so that's another spurious assumption of yours
You just don't learn do you? Selfish? No more than average. Grandiose views of my own talents? I'm taking the fifth on that. Craving admiration? Come on - you read enough of my stuff when you are stalking me to know that not to be true.

LBC? That's hardly an example of me taking the Mickey out of animal. I don't even know what it is.

Don't drink? What's your excuse for the other evening then?

Exiletyke
16-10-2018, 02:39 PM
[QUOTE=Exiletyke;39038910] Selfish? No more than average. Grandiose views of my own talents? I'm taking the fifth on that. Craving admiration? Come on - you read enough of my stuff when you are stalking me to know that not to be true.

LBC? That's hardly an example of me taking the Mickey out of animal. I don't even know what it is.

Don't drink? What's your excuse for the other evening then?

Don't know what you are rambling on about
& this wierdo keeps engaging me in conversation officer & I'm being stalked

KerrAvon
16-10-2018, 02:47 PM
Let me explain then.

A couple of nights ago you came on here frothing at the mouth to the point where you felt the need to come back on to apologise.

During said frothing, one of the allegations that you made against me was that I had belittled and poured scorn on previous employment that animal had.

I don't believe that I have done any such thing and so have asked you, several times, for a link to such behavior. To date all you have given me is 'LBC'.

Maybe your previous victims have been easy, but I have met your kind on A block and have your measure, my stalker friend.

Exiletyke
16-10-2018, 02:54 PM
Let me explain then.

A couple of nights ago you came on here frothing at the mouth to the point where you felt the need to come back on to apologise.

During said frothing, one of the allegations that you made against me was that I had belittled and poured scorn on previous employment that animal had.

I don't believe that I have done any such thing and so have asked you, several times, for a link to such behavior. To date all you have given me is 'LBC'.

Maybe your previous victims have been easy, but I have met your kind on A block and have your measure, my stalker friend.

Yet more confirmation
Oooh I'm genuinely [to use a Kerrism] terrified
"victims, A block,stalker friend"
The ramblings of a sick mind
In fact Rambling Sid Rumpole comes to mind

KerrAvon
16-10-2018, 02:57 PM
Yet more confirmation Confirmation that you can't provide an example of the behavior that you accuse me of.

You aren't even a very good stalker. I'd give it up, if I were you (but if you can't, please stick with me as I am happy to draw your fire).

Exiletyke
16-10-2018, 03:00 PM
And that sums you up

KerrAvon
16-10-2018, 03:01 PM
For the record, Exile, I don't want you to make a tit of yourself. It's like watching a grown man wetting himself. I feel only embarrassment for you - no animosity.

Exiletyke
16-10-2018, 03:04 PM
How kind
its only a short while ago ago I was running around pyssing on peoples shoes according to you
Make your mind up
Mind you I'd rather do that than pyss on you if you were on fire

millmoormagic
16-10-2018, 03:29 PM
Any news on your search from post#27 Kerr, just asking, again.....tick tock...

gm_gm
16-10-2018, 03:53 PM
How kind
its only a short while ago ago I was running around pyssing on peoples shoes according to you
Make your mind up
Mind you I'd rather do that than pyss on you if you were on fire

Thought you had considered turning over a new leaf?

rileyev.the.third
16-10-2018, 04:30 PM
How's a thread about an old popular poster turn into this ffs!!!!! Only on here ffs

Exiletyke
16-10-2018, 04:37 PM
Thought you had considered turning over a new leaf?

Soon thought better of it [after a little persuasion] but thankyou for taking the time
But it was only ever a consideration for all but one

rolymiller
16-10-2018, 04:37 PM
Mandy will spin in his lap top if he reads all this!>;)

Exiletyke
16-10-2018, 04:39 PM
How's a thread about an old popular poster turn into this ffs!!!!! Only on here ffs

Threads evolve

Hazza Has A Gazza
16-10-2018, 05:21 PM
Threads evolve

This one's devolved

monty_rhodes
17-10-2018, 06:02 AM

I'm surprised that an experienced lawyer would present such a poor analysis of my comments. Your interpretation of them is hardly forensic and clearly wrong. Firstly, why would I suggest "affability" reminds me of you and as you will know in Jane Austen's day "condescension" was a virtue and did not carry its later derogatory connotation. Secondly, had I meant it in the way you suggest would I have not stated that you reminded me of Lady Catherine de Bourgh in P&P who Mr Collins described as... Thirdly, even an office junior might question your assumption as the object of Mr Collins statement is described as "she". You are many things but I doubt that you are a woman.
The point I was making has to be taken in the whole: it was Mr Collins' observation and not the object of his praise that reminds me of you. If you know the book or the TV production and examine Mr Collins' motives and demeanour as he makes the comment all will become clear. Back to Wiki for you my lad. A poor show indeed.