PDA

View Full Version : Is there no Pick 5 Winners competition today??

Brin
13-10-2018, 01:22 PM
Not been logging in as much so have I missed the pick 5 competition for today?

BramleyMiller58
13-10-2018, 01:44 PM
No Championship games

Brin
13-10-2018, 01:47 PM
No Championship games

But there are full Div 1 and 2 games? What's up daren't we pick from these? Too late now but football hasn't stopped 100% today.

I blame that Froglet....

frogmiller
13-10-2018, 01:55 PM
But there are full Div 1 and 2 games? What's up daren't we pick from these? Too late now but football hasn't stopped 100% today.

I blame that Froglet....

Blame who you want Brin but if you can't get your head round something that's been running for a few weeks then you may find who's to blame in the bathroom mirror :p

This could be why you're scoring so ban in it though. You're concentrating on the wrong league which is so last season!

Brin
14-10-2018, 10:30 AM
Blame who you want Brin but if you can't get your head round something that's been running for a few weeks then you may find who's to blame in the bathroom mirror :p

This could be why you're scoring so ban in it though. You're concentrating on the wrong league which is so last season!

Frog, have I touched a nerve pal? TIC pal TIC, chill out ....:P

As for the wrong league, I'm automatically still in the millers league by default through the super 6 thingy.

frogmiller
16-10-2018, 07:23 PM
Frog, have I touched a nerve pal? TIC pal TIC, chill out ....:P

As for the wrong league, I'm automatically still in the millers league by default through the super 6 thingy.

No nerve touched Brin. I was trying to wind you up but I'm not the best at that on here as everyone knows.