toonfalifekevbrown
19-10-2018, 09:26 AM
So who is on the list of sell ?
Stick your list up and see what valuations y9u have on them

Geordie_Exile_De
19-10-2018, 09:35 AM
So who is on the list of sell ?

Aye, I read similar on another site. We've got no fecker to sell that would give us the funds required to improve the squad.

Sad state of afairs which brings us back to, where's the money gone?

ghostrider
19-10-2018, 09:39 AM
It stands to reason we'd have to sell to buy, regardless.
Pointless adding to a full squad. You have to trim it.

Geordie_Exile_De
19-10-2018, 09:51 AM
It stands to reason we'd have to sell to buy, regardless.
Pointless adding to a full squad. You have to trim it.

BoIIocks, what it means is, the fat tw@t will not fulfill his promise again.

MidsMagpie
19-10-2018, 11:15 AM
Joselu 25p and a bag of quavers but seriously the problem is rafa wont sign a new deal so cant really be handed a big transfer wedge so once again the fans suffer

ex_pat_magpie
19-10-2018, 12:09 PM
Joselu 25p and a bag of quavers but seriously the problem is rafa wont sign a new deal so cant really be handed a big transfer wedge so once again the fans suffer

Do you seriously think that if Rafa was promised a big wedge on signing a new deal then did that, he'd be back to square one because the thick fat slug wouldn't be able to keep his word.

He never has in the past so why would he change his ways now.

Ashley delights in making promises and then gleefully breaks them. That's his childish pleasure in life.

pboromag
19-10-2018, 12:33 PM
i wouldnt want rafa to spend any money
he lets the cream go and brings in dross
ever since he got rid of carr our network has gone backwards

would you come and play for park the bus rafa when everyother team is playing attractive attacking footy

ex_pat_magpie
19-10-2018, 12:58 PM

would you come and play for park the bus rafa when everyother team is playing attractive attacking footy

Absolute total rubbish. Refer your question to the fat, greedy devious slug.

TheOtherTerryMac
19-10-2018, 01:38 PM
The value of our current squad is very low in terms of sell on value. With the exception of maybe 4 players the net worth of the rest of the squad is extremely low. Especially win your looking at bringing players in with a value in excess of £20 million to enhance the squad

Canít see Ashley sanctioning any deals like that even though he said he has got nothing to do with transfers or the running of the Club.

KemptownMag
19-10-2018, 02:02 PM

What, you mean like Brighton, whose manager just openly stated his tactics are the same as Rafa?
Huddersfield? Cardiff? Mourinho's Man U?

I very much doubt that our scouting network has gone backwards.
I am sure that Rafa knows who he wants, but getting the fat one to stump up the cash is another matter.

Zippity
19-10-2018, 02:45 PM

:O erm, hang on...not a full bag, surely???

Geordie_Exile_De
19-10-2018, 02:50 PM
I very much doubt that our scouting network has gone backwards.
I am sure that Rafa knows who he wants, but getting the fat one to stump up the cash is another matter.

Nail on the head

Geordie1974
19-10-2018, 02:59 PM
On the basis of Billy liar saying who would come and play for Rafa with his tactics.
Here's one.Who would be a scout at Newcastle when they scout players,put all the information in front of say Rafa and Penfold.Rafa wants the player and Ashley says No.Price too high.Whats the point of scouting for months to be told the signing won't happen.Just a thought from a plastic.

toonfalifekevbrown
19-10-2018, 03:00 PM
Remember we have 2 loan players

Zippity
19-10-2018, 03:04 PM
Remember we have 2 loan players

We can get European loans though, can't we?

A striker or winger of equal obscurity/talent to Dubravka would be good.

toonfalifekevbrown
19-10-2018, 03:09 PM
We can get European loans though, can't we?

A striker or winger of equal obscurity/talent to Dubravka would be good.

Yep.just pointingout we already have 2

Geordie_Exile_De
19-10-2018, 03:55 PM
Let's put it another way......

Who could we sell to fund incoming players that would improve our team?

TANYA_
19-10-2018, 04:11 PM

we dont have any but

Diame - 4m, contract runs out next summer, current first team player
Hayden - 4m, wants away and is not good enough, current rotation squad player
Wanquillo - 0m, nobody will buy him, current rotation squad player

Elliot - 2m, surplus to requirements, wont play much this season
Darlow - 4m, decent young english keeper, wont play much this season
Lazaar - 2m, not needed, wont play this season

these are the only ones that would make sense but would get next to nowt in money.
Could sell the lot and buy 1 good creative player but the squad depth would be light

MidsMagpie
19-10-2018, 04:15 PM
:O erm, hang on...not a full bag, surely???

lol maybe an out of date reduced to 10p bag

Zippity
19-10-2018, 04:49 PM
we dont have any but

Diame - 4m, contract runs out next summer, current first team player
Hayden - 4m, wants away and is not good enough, current rotation squad player
Wanquillo - 0m, nobody will buy him, current rotation squad player

Elliot - 2m, surplus to requirements, wont play much this season
Darlow - 4m, decent young english keeper, wont play much this season
Lazaar - 2m, not needed, wont play this season

these are the only ones that would make sense but would get next to nowt in money.
Could sell the lot and buy 1 good creative player but the squad depth would be light

Hayden, Darlow and Lazaar are good shouts.

waalsendmick
19-10-2018, 05:46 PM
We would be allowed to bring in 2 more loans. But only allowed to keep 3

ashingtoon62
19-10-2018, 05:55 PM
so who is on the list of sell ?
The CLUB.....£300m...

trinitoon
19-10-2018, 06:46 PM
I wouldn't sell Darlow.

Geordie_Exile_De
19-10-2018, 06:52 PM
Hayden, Darlow and Lazaar are good shouts.

Even if we sold all three and Rafa was given the full amount, it still wouldn't give us enough to make much of a difference.

Geordie1974
19-10-2018, 07:21 PM
Regardless of who we would sell,every player under the slug has a price.So anyone could leave and the fake debt would increase instead of reduce.Its the Ashley way of economics.

Jammy89
19-10-2018, 08:17 PM

Not that i'd want to and it would weaken our team but really it's going to be Shelvey, Lascelles or Ritchie.

Even then it's pointless as we'd weaken the team and then Rafa wouldn't be allowed to spend the money and what he would be allowed to spend wouldn't be enough to get players in we needed.

TheOtherTerryMac
19-10-2018, 08:24 PM
Not that i'd want to and it would weaken our team but really it's going to be Shelvey, Lascelles or Ritchie.

Even then it's pointless as we'd weaken the team and then Rafa wouldn't be allowed to spend the money and what he would be allowed to spend wouldn't be enough to get players in we needed.

But what is the point of selling any of our players when Ashley insists on the buying club paying in instalments. That way he keeps the profit margins down and deprives the manager of much needed cash to buy a decent player

Jammy89
19-10-2018, 08:28 PM
But what is the point of selling any of our players when Ashley insists on the buying club paying in instalments. That way he keeps the profit margins down and deprives the manager of much needed cash to buy a decent player

Oh i totally agree.

I was just answering the original point on who we could sell to fund acquisitions.

TheOtherTerryMac
19-10-2018, 09:53 PM
Oh i totally agree.

I was just answering the original point on who we could sell to fund acquisitions.

Yeah I realise that Jammy but itís hypothetical cos Rafa wouldnít get the money anyway mate.

Itís the same as incoming transfers he insists the players 5 year wages is factored into the transfer fee. But unbelievable no one seems to know where all these factored in wages have gone for all of our incoming transfers have gone