PDA

View Full Version : In-between a biker and a cheese cutter

frogmiller
19-10-2018, 01:07 PM
That's exactly where I am at the minute. I'm sat getting treatment between two ladies, one who had her hand stitched back on when her colleague started the cheese slicing machine without warning and a lady who got on her child's mini motorbike and broke practically ever bone in here hand trying to stop herself.

Neither of them can play the piano now!

There is a fella who's going through training on his robotic hand and so many joint replacements it's enough to build a bridge.

Injuries hurt!

great_fire
19-10-2018, 01:17 PM
That's exactly where I am at the minute. I'm sat getting treatment between two ladies, one who had her hand stitched back on when her colleague started the cheese slicing machine without warning and a lady who got on her child's mini motorbike and broke practically ever bone in here hand trying to stop herself.

There is a fella who's going through training on his robotic hand and so many joint replacements it's enough to build a bridge.

Injuries hurt!

What's wrong with your hand then?

****ing injury?

Lolmorgan
19-10-2018, 01:20 PM

****ing injury?

It could be itís not shoved in thi GOB.

Lolmorgan
19-10-2018, 01:22 PM
So the moral of this story is donít eat cheese when riding a bike.Good luck frog.

Brin
19-10-2018, 01:23 PM

Injuries hurt!

Frog, why isn’t this O/T? Come on your standards are slipping :p

Good luck with everything pal and hope you’re back on your feet soon,

Lolmorgan
19-10-2018, 01:28 PM
Frog, why isn’t this O/T? Come on your standards are slipping :p

Good luck with everything pal and hope you’re back on your feet soon,

Itís a football injury it does not need O/T

frogmiller
19-10-2018, 01:37 PM
Itís a football injury it does not need O/T

I know Brin.I can't even card myself for the discretion.

I wishI'd thought of that Lolmorgan XD

frogmiller
19-10-2018, 01:39 PM

****ing injury?

Nowt wrong with my hand which is handy. The lady smashed all her front teeth as well. She'll probably look good when the swelling goes down.

great_fire
19-10-2018, 03:16 PM
Nowt wrong with my hand which is handy. The lady smashed all her front teeth as well. She'll probably look good when the swelling goes down.

Sorry, thought you must have gone to the hand injury clinic or something.

rolymiller
19-10-2018, 03:24 PM
Good luck Frog.

frogmiller
19-10-2018, 03:27 PM
Sorry, thought you must have gone to the hand injury clinic or something.

No, it's a clinic for physiotherapy post op. I've spent 45 days there to get me walking correctly. I finish next Wednesday.
There are all sorts of injuries being treat there as well as stroke victims and people who struggle generally with their balance. The road traffic ones are the most serious ones. There's a fella there who's been going for 18 months after a smash.
Over 100 folk per day go for treatment and don't finish until they reach a predetermined level.
It really is the dogs whatsits.

frogmiller
19-10-2018, 03:29 PM
Good luck Frog.

Cheers Roly. I've nearly finished and can't speak highly enough of the place although it's genuinely hospital dinners without a choice.

jocksgloves
19-10-2018, 04:50 PM
Perhaps the cheese slicer lady was just keeping her hand in.