PDA

View Full Version : Is football fixed?

Silly-miller
23-10-2018, 12:36 PM
Iím starting to think there may be a conspiracy with in EFL and FA it could be a coincidence but I noticed last year that.

West Brom went down but Fulham went up
Stoke went down but wolves went up
Swansea went down and Cardiff went up

Also remember Barnsley went down and Rotherham went up and when Newcastle went up didnít Sunderland go down.

Wouldnít take much to fix games all it would take is certain teams having refs who know the FAs big picture. Maybe thatís why they wonít have VR in EFL and FA?

Maybe Iv just seen that many poor decisions when itís come to rotherham and Iím thinking too much into this.

Masbroughstreet
23-10-2018, 12:42 PM
What conspiracy is there between West Brom going down and Fulham going up? :?

Lolmorgan
23-10-2018, 12:43 PM
Iím starting to think there may be a conspiracy with in EFL and FA it could be a coincidence but I noticed last year that.

West Brom went down but Fulham went up
Stoke went down but wolves went up
Swansea went down and Cardiff went up

Also remember Barnsley went down and Rotherham went up and when Newcastle went up didnít Sunderland go down.

Wouldnít take much to fix games all it would take is certain teams having refs who know the FAs big picture. Maybe thatís why they wonít have VR in EFL and FA?

Maybe Iv just seen that many poor decisions when itís come to rotherham and Iím thinking too much into this.

Thinking no,Drinking YES.But if it is fixed I hope our game tonightís fixed in our favour.

Lolmorgan
23-10-2018, 12:46 PM

Probably thinks WBAs in London after a few shandyís bless him.

millmoormagic
23-10-2018, 12:49 PM
No, silly is quite right, why is it that when i've got an accumulator up going into injury time there's always some b*****d scores...bookies have fixed it, telling yer nah....

loyalmiller
23-10-2018, 12:52 PM
Iím sure it happens in all sports including football but not in the instances youíve named, theyíd have to be too many people involved for it to be kept secret.

Fixings are usually players working alone, I read in Mat LeTissierís book that he was once paid to kick the ball out for a throw In in the first few seconds. Funnily enough he failed to do it, after running around like a lunatic trying to get the ball he blasted it towards the touch line and another player not in on the fix kept it in.

Lolmorgan
23-10-2018, 12:54 PM
No, silly is quite right, why is it that when i've got an accumulator up going into injury time there's always some b*****d scores...bookies have fixed it, telling yer nah....

MMM please donít encourage him it will only get worse.

Pattylallacks2
23-10-2018, 01:19 PM
Silly, I think YOU need fixing!

Silly-miller
23-10-2018, 01:28 PM
Iím sure it happens in all sports including football but not in the instances youíve named, theyíd have to be too many people involved for it to be kept secret.

Fixings are usually players working alone, I read in Mat LeTissierís book that he was once paid to kick the ball out for a throw In in the first few seconds. Funnily enough he failed to do it, after running around like a lunatic trying to get the ball he blasted it towards the touch line and another player not in on the fix kept it in.

I just think it would be easy if the officials were the ones fixing games they donít have to answer to anyone since they have there own governing body.

As for secret maybe itís not a secret after all how many times have you heard the phrase ďrub of the greenĒ why is it rub of the green thereís no green cards and refs donít wear green and why would the grass influence the ref? Or is rub of the green referring to cold hard cash? 💴

Look at that arsenal game last night that ars defender in first half hand balled it in air in his own box, yet in World Cup it was the best football ever and mostly fair

Silly-miller
23-10-2018, 01:33 PM

Both are **** clubs

millmoormagic
23-10-2018, 01:38 PM
Both are **** clubs

XD

Masbroughstreet
23-10-2018, 01:45 PM
Both are **** clubs

So none at all then, just as I suspected.

CAMiller
23-10-2018, 03:08 PM
I really think he's on to something here. Has anyone ever noticed that whenever Rotherham lose the team we are playing against always seems to win XD

Hazza Has A Gazza
24-10-2018, 11:46 AM
I really think he's on to something here. Has anyone ever noticed that whenever Rotherham lose the team we are playing against always seems to win XD
Now you mention it, I've noticed whenever we're away, the team we're playing against are always at home?

CAMiller
24-10-2018, 03:09 PM
These could be a watershed in the game and surpass the Bosman Ruling in importance. The FL need to act now on the Silly Findings.

millmoormagic
24-10-2018, 03:10 PM
Another anomaly, whenever i travel away the pies are never the same, got to be a conspiracy there....

ragingpup
24-10-2018, 04:28 PM

Yeah, I thought that when I was about to earn 50 squiddles for England's 1-3 victory in Spain. Only to be turned rudely into 2-3 with the last kick of the game. Bookies got it in for me I tells ya...