PDA

View Full Version : The humble pie thread (proud to be a Miller)

the_idiotb_stardson
30-10-2018, 07:36 AM
I have had to eat dollops of this since the season began.

Paul Warne has performed wonders with this team. He has got the maximum out of all the players and is pushing them to new limits. Jon Taylor for example, who for me was a joke player, now looks the part at this level. Joe Mattock looks rejuvenated and Smithy a real asset and if he is not careful could end up being a Millers legend like Alan Lee.

So proud to be a miller at the moment, so proud of this team of fighters.

There is still a long way to go in the season but whatever happens, Warnie has made me proud of the Millers and proud of the team out on the pitch.

Please, can I have another slice ?

Townerslovechild
30-10-2018, 07:56 AM
Here's an idea.....why not give people a decent chance in the first place.

Pattylallacks2
30-10-2018, 08:30 AM

Too radical I fear

monty_rhodes
30-10-2018, 08:42 AM
IBS reminds me of my great uncle Hokum Eyewash who was famed for his fulsome flummery and insincere blarney.;D

the_idiotb_stardson
30-10-2018, 11:34 AM

That's very good advice.

I will try harder.

gm_gm
30-10-2018, 11:38 AM
Fair play to IBS as hes admitted he was wrong, as opposed to conveniently forgetting he said it like others do on here

mikemiller
30-10-2018, 12:05 PM
Fair play to IBS as hes admitted he was wrong, as opposed to conveniently forgetting he said it like others do on here

You mean others like Kempo, Zilzal, WLB, MultiPython, Tom Bonce, Anastierbadapple, etc?... you could be being slightly naive here! ;D

Redshank
30-10-2018, 12:40 PM

Paul Warne has performed wonders with this team. He has got the maximum out of all the players and is pushing them to new limits. Jon Taylor for example, who for me was a joke player, now looks the part at this level. Joe Mattock looks rejuvenated and Smithy a real asset and if he is not careful could end up being a Millers legend like Alan Lee.

There is still a long way to go in the season but whatever happens, Warnie has made me proud of the Millers and proud of the team out on the pitch.

Sorry, too late. The panglossians have long since departed and are way out of sight. You'll have to get on board the fickle bus (which, bizarrely, is still full) and hope for the best. Only problem with that is it's likely to be stop-start as they're still not sure they want to get the journey underway or not!

monty_rhodes
30-10-2018, 02:06 PM
You mean others like Kempo, Zilzal, WLB, MultiPython, Tom Bonce, Anastierbadapple, etc?... you could be being slightly naive here! ;D

Dear me, mike. Your buffoonery is clearly an obsession. You never did explain the bit about the model soldiers or the seaside B&B but then if these constant and increasingly bizarre accusations keep you happy I suppose it's fairly harmless.

millmoormagic
30-10-2018, 06:20 PM
Just wait till we lose one.....

Shark27
30-10-2018, 06:28 PM
Just wait till we lose one.....

To be fair to him we are sat 4th from bottom.

Silly-miller
30-10-2018, 06:31 PM
We need a actual humble pie for people to eat

millavanilla
01-11-2018, 10:02 PM

Wished i could see them again..obviously cant but what a singer steve marriot was..up there with best...