PDA

View Full Version : How did your night go?

gersforme
01-01-2014, 03:24 AM
I must be honest, mine was awful, i had to be moderate with the drink and i tried to behave myself because of the meal ticket the burd provides, her family are quite posh and i felt like a fish oot of water, the brother was a phucking eresehole as usual, sharing anecdotes and metaphors from his wonderful life, while i sat there grinning and hoping no kvnt noticed how hollow inside i am.

the tv, wtf was that aboot on the bbc? deacon phucking blue? and the pet shop boys in edinburgh, it that the best we can do? best hogmanay in the world my phucking erse >:(

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
01-01-2014, 11:06 AM
Was there nothing on in Glasgow last night for the new year celebrations? It seemed to be Embra, Inverness, Stirling and feckin' Stonehaven where the cameras were. :?

521buc
01-01-2014, 11:18 AM
Gerforme,

You haven't anything to prove to no one ..just be yersel and if the family can't accept you for the way you are then that's the way life is..but I'm sure you will do fine with her family..
Just be yourself mate

DannyBhoy
01-01-2014, 11:26 AM
Gerforme,

You haven't anything to prove to no one ..just be yersel and if the family can't accept you for the way you are then that's the way life is..but I'm sure you will do fine with her family..
Just be yourself mate

The problem is buc, and gersforme will admit this himself, he's a bit of a pryck. So if he needs to keep the heed in front of her family so his missus gets peace then it's a small price to pay.

weelabourwifie
26-12-2016, 02:47 PM
Yes had a very good night. Watched Its a Wonderful life again. Lots of idiots on this board these days.

54FairAndSquare
26-12-2016, 09:46 PM
Blast from the past or what

JackSnakes
27-12-2016, 02:39 PM
Blast from the past or what

Huns being erses... aye...
My my - how things have(n't) changed...