PDA

View Full Version : Just got a phone call fae ma mate

tartanscone1314
01-01-2014, 10:14 AM
Had a bit of bother , but it was before 10pm , thing was it was ticket only and everywan withoot a ticket had tae leave , but i was sitting wae ma mate whos a Rangers supporter .

And tae cut a long story short his 2 pals are @rseholes and i banjoed one of them oot side because he was loud and swearing in front of auld wimmin .

The wee sllekit rat has reported me

tartanscone1314
01-01-2014, 10:17 AM
I didnae even hit the wee rat , i only hit him once

DannyBhoy
01-01-2014, 10:20 AM
Reported you to whom?

Mook1
01-01-2014, 10:20 AM
Lamping folk is a risky game 'Scone.

Say it was the Mrs with her frying pan and she'll get a spell in the cooler, problem solved.

DannyBhoy
01-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Lamping folk is a risky game 'Scone.

Say it was the Mrs with her frying pan and she'll get a spell in the cooler, problem solved.

Then you can get that haggered auld hing with the coat and the sussies up.

tartanscone1314
01-01-2014, 10:34 AM
Ive got ma mates going to try and persuade him to change his mind ( i can presume how ) , i`m no being funny but no one grasses up in Inchinnan , but the wee phucker is fae Erskine , Hes one of they true Rangers Supporters because he goes tae Belfast .

Hes got tae show his face at the meeting if he wants me barred , what he disnae know , and what ma pal behind the bar last night has told me the CCTV Camera was out of order O:)

The guy was swearing , and i mean cursing and swearing since i went in aboot hawf eight , i dont mind folk swearing , but honestly it was brutal , in front of auld wimmin , and he was warned , gae his pal his due he was ok .

tartanscone1314
01-01-2014, 10:38 AM
Danny Shes only 37 i think , and i phucking bet you wid shag huv her , shes lovely .

Honestly , shes no a slapper either , shes got class .

Mook1
01-01-2014, 10:39 AM
37? Sussies?

Pure filth :D

DannyBhoy
01-01-2014, 10:41 AM
Danny Shes only 37 i think , and i phucking bet you wid shag huv her , shes lovely .

Using whether I would shag her or not is absolutely no barometer of how nice a lassie is.

So you lamped a guy, shagged another man's missus and nearly got thrown out the gaf, not bad for a night's work. XD

tartanscone1314
01-01-2014, 10:52 AM

Using whether I would shag her or not is absolutely no barometer of how nice a lassie is.

So you lamped a guy, shagged another man's missus and nearly got thrown out the gaf, not bad for a night's work. XD[/quote]

Aye and i suppose i get the blame for all of it :blue:

tartanscone1314
01-01-2014, 10:55 AM
Honestly i canny win , even Danny is against me :blue:

I dont like the lassies future intended and i dont like the wee rat i lamped .

I try tae dae people a favour , and all i get is grief :(

DannyBhoy
01-01-2014, 11:00 AM
Honestly i canny win , even Danny is against me :blue:

I dont like the lassies future intended and i dont like the wee rat i lamped .

I try tae dae people a favour , and all i get is grief :(

Not at all, pal. I'm always on your side, it's an impressive few of incidents to rack up in an 8 hour drinking spell. B)

By what it seems, you did the auld wummin in the local a favour by lamping him, and if she was dressed in sussies for you then she was chocking so you done her a favour by giving her it, so well done you.

tartanscone1314
01-01-2014, 11:04 AM
Yer noo even listining tae what i`m saying Danny , they auld wummin never dressed up in Sussies .

I sometimes think i`m talking tae maself in here . :(

DannyBhoy
01-01-2014, 11:11 AM
Yer noo even listining tae what i`m saying Danny , they auld wummin never dressed up in Sussies .

I sometimes think i`m talking tae maself in here . :(

Are you drinking already? :blue:

tartanscone1314
01-01-2014, 11:18 AM
Aye a wee bit ive no hud a sleep :blue:

I`m gonnae hype up for MGV >:)

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
01-01-2014, 11:20 AM

You better no be supporting that baldy Dutch d1ck against a Scotsman. >:)

DannyBhoy
01-01-2014, 11:22 AM

Aye make sure you're compos mentis for that later ya mad man, if you keep on drinking just now and not sleep you'll end up crashing oot.

Swansea vs Man City is on in an hour.

Rab_The_Ger
22-03-2018, 08:51 PM
back in the day this board was lively.

Shame it was polluted with sh!te eh Mhisty?

F'ucking roon ye!!!!