PDA

View Full Version : Nicky Maynard

Adventus2012
01-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Just got off the phone to one of my work colleagues who lives near Port Talbot who is a massive Cardiff Fan.

He says the rumour floating around at Cardiff is; Rotherham, Gillingham and Bristol City are after signing this lad on loan, apparently he is desperate for first team football.

My colleague says he has been prolific in the reserves this season.

He did also say he thinks it will be Bristol that gets him but said he would be a great signing if we could land him.

Is anyone aware of this lad? Is he any good?

ashbynick
01-01-2014, 01:07 PM
A good signing at league one level but do we really want to sign another player who could be recalled in a week when they confirm the new manager?

twinnyjoe
01-01-2014, 07:04 PM
He's been on the bench for Cardiff most of the season he must be in at least 15k a week. Can't see it happening at all

gwru
14-02-2018, 05:49 PM
Can't sign any players even on loan. Unless they in any way haven't got a contract.

loyalmiller
14-02-2018, 05:56 PM
Always suspected it but this proves it. You're a wind up merchant!

You've dragged a thread up from 4 years ago to try and see how many bites you get.

Who are you really?

millmoormagic
14-02-2018, 06:49 PM
Always suspected it but this proves it. You're a wind up merchant!

You've dragged a thread up from 4 years ago to try and see how many bites you get.

Who are you really?

Yeh i thought it a bit strange, only looked at the date when i read your post loyal...

Geetarman
14-02-2018, 07:12 PM
Possibly you could in January 2014. Incidentally, he's currently keeping one of "your boys", Dom Ball warm on the bench at Aberdeen, and I can think of few worse things than sitting on the bench at Aberdeen at this time of year.

Aberdeen's not in Scotland, it's in Scandinavia. Get to Edinburgh and you are just over half way there, if you have ever been.

rolymiller
14-02-2018, 07:22 PM
Yes it does sound a lot like old baloney to me. Its not hensons PR man by any chance?

mikemiller
14-02-2018, 07:27 PM
Could O/P be a website malfunction? It has been known to happen.
Not obvious (to me anyway) how you could restart an old thread O/P with the original date, and no sign of "bumping"....very strange...

millertop
14-02-2018, 07:29 PM
Where’s twinnyjoe these days?

mikemiller
14-02-2018, 07:42 PM
Where’s twinnyjoe these days?

I think he's now posting under a new name and could be closer than most people realise>;)

gm_gm
14-02-2018, 09:16 PM
His agent was seen in Bluecoats talking ro TS

redhouse
14-02-2018, 11:05 PM
Could O/P be a website malfunction? It has been known to happen.
Not obvious (to me anyway) how you could restart an old thread O/P with the original date, and no sign of "bumping"....very strange...

If you click on last where the numbers for the pages are on Dukes Bar page and check the dates they will ring a bell.

So he has obviously clicked on it then either he's that daft he hasn't realised and replied to the post or he has some

ulterior motive.

I know which one I believe

mikemiller
14-02-2018, 11:23 PM
Ok - I get it now. The original thread had three posts on it. (I only looked at the O/P date )
Mmmm... could be another "Kempo" ?- as if there aren't far more than enough already!

mikemiller
14-02-2018, 11:56 PM
I should have added that gwru and LBJ are relatively harmless (if tedious) characters - most of the other "Kempo"'s are far nastier pieces of work, and probably reflect the real views of the puppetmaster himself . (Gottle o'geer, IgiotGastard?)

millertop
15-02-2018, 05:53 PM
Not doing very well is he, should have come to us 😉