PDA

View Full Version : The defensive bland ethos with Nolan running it

WHU
01-01-2014, 05:42 PM
So this arrogant (unt of a manager comes in, slates everything about the clubs history and 'attempt to play football' principles over the years and we end up with what exactly?

Can his defenders please explain what I am missing as I cannot believe the clamour for his head isn't that fu(king loud yet.

Unbelievable and so obvious it was coming.

Wait though, we may get a striker this month I hear? The same fu(king logic that got us here on new years day 2014?

Wake up ffs as the whole shooting match is more than crumbling, trust me ...

palerider
01-01-2014, 05:48 PM
Nothing will change mate. You'd think the Chuckle Brothers would have learned their lesson with the golem.

Jokers, all of them.

raydox
01-01-2014, 05:58 PM
P45 for the fat mug now
stick a caretaker in to the end of the year (tony carr or someone like that )
will probably still go down but at least we wont have to endure the tw*t anymore .
Plus thruck knows what damage he'll do in this window .

bazwillrun
01-01-2014, 06:16 PM
totally agree, get in a caretaker

i cant beleive any of the players have any confidence or respect for him now

today was a shambles from the original team sheet until the end

3 defenders, but only one striker Cobra on the bench

ok noble wasnt anybodys fault but that was the thin end of the wedge

how he didnt see the damage that CC dould do to a defence like that is totally beyond me

they really were there for the taking, but yet again we throw away points

even the commentators were saying how bad fulham were , they were all over the place, didnt know whether to go for a goal, to defend or what to do.

and as for nolan, he just showed what what a spoilt arrogant, petulant and petty little person he really is...that sending off was an utter disgrace and he should resign (obviously he wont) or he should not play in a WHU shirt again, we'd be no worse off far from it.

at least hes out for three games a small bonus I suppose

I know weve had plenty of embarrassing performances in

dagenhamJohn
02-01-2014, 07:20 AM
[quote="bazwillrun"]totally agree, get in a caretaker

i cant beleive any of the players have any confidence or respect for him now

today was a shambles from the original team sheet until the end

3 defenders, but only one striker Cobra on the bench

ok noble wasnt anybodys fault but that was the thin end of the wedge

how he didnt see the damage that CC dould do to a defence like that is totally beyond me

they really were there for the taking, but yet again we throw away points

even the commentators were saying how bad fulham were , they were all over the place, didnt know whether to go for a goal, to defend or what to do.

and as for nolan, he just showed what what a spoilt arrogant, petulant and petty little person he really is...that sending off was an utter disgrace and he should resign (obviously he wont) or he should not play in a WHU shirt again, we'd be no worse off far from it.

at least hes out for three games a small bonus I suppose

I know

Whiskyman
02-01-2014, 08:22 AM

Rewind 12 to 18 months ago. Are we talking about the same Carlton Cole who "couldn't hit a barn door if he was tied to it" which was just one of the comments posted about him on here.

Or is it his identical twin brother?
XD

Let's face it people we are stuck with SA or an alternative "traditional British manager" until we see the back of Pinky & Perky.

jon15u
02-01-2014, 09:08 AM
think he chose three defenders in the hope we would think he was sticking to his statement that " as we have a weakened defense we have to make sure we score more goals than we let in " thus having us believe he was going on the attack. ????? with one up front ?????.

Gold and Sullivan need to bite the bullet and give sam the size 9s out the door, three midfielders changed, or sent off , one up front.

Wakey wakey Sullivan, you are the least silent partner and the one with the bigger share hold, do something before its too late!

bazwillrun
02-01-2014, 10:07 AM
"Rewind 12 to 18 months ago. Are we talking about the same Carlton Cole who "couldn't hit a barn door if he was tied to it" which was just one of the comments posted about him on here.

Or is it his identical twin brother?"

him and maiga are both tall and fairly good in the air, they had nobody to deal with that, so a few won balls and who knows what may have happened