PDA

View Full Version : Gutted today...

rolymiller
01-01-2014, 08:10 PM
...but still 6th in Div 1 1/1/14
Who would have settled for that in Div 2 1/1/13?

ExeterMiller
02-01-2014, 01:03 AM
Quite...

but if you look at the home / away table (linky below) - very concerning if we start crumbling away from home.

Look at the away games we have left to play after January - all very difficult for one reason or another.

I said pre season our home form will define us. Defining us it is - everybody wants to play us at home - even L2 teams who want to knock us out of cups.

It's making the NYS legacy looking very stupid, not to mention what it's doing to us commercially.

Maybe they should rebuild Don Valley, we had a much better home record there - view external link (http://www.soccerstats.com/homeaway.asp?league=england3)

CAMiller
02-01-2014, 06:47 AM
It's making the NYS legacy looking very stupid, not to mention what it's doing to us commercially.

You say some strange things at times EM. I'd say it's more that we need to learn to beat teams tactics at NYS rather than them being especially up for it. Still only lost 3 at home in the league (1 less than Man Utd) and only really the Swindon one was where we came away not thinking we should have had something from the game.

thaimillerfan
21-11-2023, 12:20 AM
I don't understand this thread!!!

CAMiller
21-11-2023, 12:35 AM
I don't understand this thread!!!

I don't understand why threads that are almost 10 years old are still available? I thought FootyMAD deleted them.

Grist_To_The_Mill
21-11-2023, 01:53 AM
I don't understand why threads that are almost 10 years old are still available? I thought FootyMAD deleted them.

They keep some of them as warnings, like they used to stick severed heads on poles

CAMiller
21-11-2023, 02:34 AM
I'm guessing TMF had accidentally navigated his way to the Last Page of threads rather than the First Page XD

rileyev.the.third
21-11-2023, 07:12 AM
Exetermiller 🤮🤮