PDA

View Full Version : Allardyce in meeting with board right now

Hammerman69
02-01-2014, 01:59 PM
Apparently he has been summoned to a board meeting.

SuperIrons
02-01-2014, 02:05 PM
Which will hopefully be very brief and conducted primarily with there being a large whiteboard depicting the Boleyn Ground gates and a portly pie-munching Northerner being shown the way out by the two angry-faced owners.

XD ;D

palerider
02-01-2014, 02:17 PM
The board meeting is probably about Heitinga saying no, so they'll be asking Sam which second-choice defender who can kick it 90 yards will be his back-up plan.

clemmo
02-01-2014, 02:19 PM
He'll win them round with statistical based ********... he will state they deal in facts not opinion and the fact is his done what they asked him to?? promotion and staying up

He wont mention we're 6 points worse off than under Grant or that his wasted a large portion of their money on a drug taking womaniser (allegedly) and still won?t tell anyone his definition of "chance creation"

If the stats fail he'll point out it will cost them a fu(king fortune to get rid of him and his hangers on.

just my opinion no insider information or chat with a taxi driver simoply the way i see it panning out

gill1948
02-01-2014, 02:39 PM
if they want a big faithful following then they mast bite the bullet and sack him. As a season ticket holder hardly anyone around me wants him to stay and they should realise that the boos will get to those players who are still trying and baffled by team selections or playing out of position
He must go and now !! With Hettinga I would have offered him a deal until end of season when he becomes a free agent whilst still putting himself in the eyes of the dutch selectors

palerider
02-01-2014, 02:57 PM
Mind you, it says on KUMB that Corals have suspended betting on him being sacked.

SuperIrons
02-01-2014, 03:01 PM
Is that a good or a bad sign?

:?

palerider
02-01-2014, 03:07 PM
David Stevens, Corals PR man has tweeted this apparently. (I'm not on twitter)

Betting suspended on next PL manager to be sacked. Is Big Sam's time at West Ham up ?

SuperIrons
02-01-2014, 03:11 PM
Lets pray that it is.

palerider
02-01-2014, 03:14 PM
True or not it's the most exciting half an hour I've had regarding West Ham for weeks XD

SuperIrons
02-01-2014, 03:15 PM
Likewise mate.

:D

clemmo
02-01-2014, 03:17 PM
why cant i like comments? Palerider spot on

BillyDWhizz
02-01-2014, 03:20 PM
Probably offering him a contract extension.

SuperIrons
02-01-2014, 04:02 PM
Any further news?

Twitter?

E-mail?

Carrier pigeon??

dagenhamJohn
02-01-2014, 04:05 PM
probably making plans for the Championship.

palerider
02-01-2014, 04:06 PM
The only comment of note from KUMB said that unconfirmed reports suggest that he's staying.

Excitement over.

JimmyV66
02-01-2014, 04:08 PM
Amer mate. Hope you are well.

He is staying for the rest of the season and has also been told he will have next season aswell, regardless of if we are relegated or not.

18 more months and then he will be replaced. (unless he does amazingly well, but they know they need a manager that will put bums on seats in the OS)

Sullivan still believes we can beat the drop and will be able to avoid this seasons mistakes next year and be in a much better situation. he also believes that should we go down that Sam is the only manager capable of getting us straight up again.

To sack him will cost ?6million, but after 18 months it will cost nothing.

Make of that what you will.

Happy new year everyone.

Know idea why btw that the pound symbol is showing up as a question mark?

SuperIrons
02-01-2014, 04:08 PM
:blue: :blue:

Looks like my caption pic is accurate then.

Hammerman69
02-01-2014, 04:10 PM
I also hear that he is staying and that we may well sign Demba Ba on loan in the next couple of days.

dagenhamJohn
02-01-2014, 04:16 PM
I also hear that he is staying and that we may well sign Demba Ba on loan in the next couple of days.this Demba thing has been going on for ages, as it did the last time out,

wasn't it reported that he didn't want to play for us? he wouldn't be alone on that 1 would he! ;D

only1salty
02-01-2014, 04:17 PM

He is staying for the rest of the season and has also been told he will have next season aswell, regardless of if we are relegated or not.

18 more months and then he will be replaced. (unless he does amazingly well, but they know they need a manager that will put bums on seats in the OS)

Sullivan still believes we can beat the drop and will be able to avoid this seasons mistakes next year and be in a much better situation. he also believes that should we go down that Sam is the only manager capable of getting us straight up again.

Happy new year everyone.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

bazwillrun
02-01-2014, 04:29 PM
I also hear that he is staying and that we may well sign Demba Ba on loan in the next couple of days.this Demba thing has been going on for ages, as it did the last time out,

wasn't it reported that he didn't want to play for us? he wouldn't be alone on that 1 would he! ;D[/quote]

and the last time we tried we were in a better position than currently !

NeLSon_manjaffa
02-01-2014, 04:31 PM
yes
it looks like the meeting is to discuss transfer targets

i'm soooooooooo excited ... NOT XD

bonzosbest74
02-01-2014, 04:33 PM
Probably offering him a contract extension.

XD XD

IronworksFC
02-01-2014, 04:33 PM
I read an article somewhere that his salary drops significantly if we do. Something like 2m versus 600k per year. Of course the tight fu (ks will keep him. They really risk losing a lot of support with this strategy.

Tone_Loc
02-01-2014, 04:38 PM
yes

Indeed... Sam was spotted with copies of this week's tabloids under his arm as he got out of his car.

It's their "brain-child". Scouting straight from the gossip columns.

palerider
02-01-2014, 04:39 PM
Club statement.

'Sam Allardyce stays. He may be a clueless c#nt but he's our clueless c#nt.'

hammeredhome
02-01-2014, 04:40 PM

Happy new year everyone.

Where's the info from Jim?

Hope you and yours are ticketyboo mate.

NeLSon_manjaffa
02-01-2014, 04:43 PM
yes

Indeed... Sam was spotted with copies of this week's tabloids under his arm as he got out of his car.

It's their "brain-child". Scouting straight from the gossip columns.[/quote]

:D

funny that tone , he was also spotted with his on a shirt ... above the number 9

BlackDiamond
02-01-2014, 04:44 PM
Yup, that about sums it up.

JimmyV66
02-01-2014, 04:47 PM
HH, it comes from a mate who gets most of his information spot on. I cant say who but he is very good mates with a few of our senior players and one of our most important coaches.

Im well thanks. Hating this season though and Sam and the owners have made me fall out of love with West Ham big time.

Not even bothered about going to the home leg of the s/f v City. Something in all my years of following West Ham i never thought would happen.

Everyone who sits in my area feel the same. None are going and quite a few have given away or sold thier match tickets this season because of the football and excuses being served up.

"SIGH"

only1salty
02-01-2014, 05:08 PM
Jimmy

I would do the same but being in the Away Season ticket and auto cup scheme means I am an idiot.

Feel exactly the same as do many around me in the West Lower

JimmyV66
02-01-2014, 05:14 PM
Jimmy

I would do the same but being in the Away Season ticket and auto cup scheme means I am an idiot.

Nothing in this whole world could make me fall out of love with West Ham, nothing could ever want to make me stop going to the Boleyn.

That what i always felt and asumed would always feel, but...

Then along come Gold, Sullivan, Brady and Sam Allardyce.

hammeredhome
02-01-2014, 05:16 PM
Jimmy

Nothing in this whole world could make me fall out of love with West Ham, nothing could ever want to make me stop going to the Boleyn.

Then along come Gold, Sullivan, Brady and Sam Allardyce.[/quote]

Bring back Terence Brown eh Jim.;D

NeLSon_manjaffa
02-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Jimmy

Then along come Gold, Sullivan, Brady and Sam Allardyce.[/quote]

Bring back Terence Brown eh Jim.;D[/quote]

slippery kunt's part of the furniture still anyway

another master stroke by the " saviours "

JimmyV66
02-01-2014, 05:22 PM
"Bring back Terence Brown eh Jim."

Gold and Sullivan did bring him back.

Give me Terry Brown over the dildo brothers and Brady any day btw.

Brown was a (unt but these three are even bigger.

On the verge of a 5th relegation in thier time as football owners.

We are one of the most expensive teams to follow in europe. All because Sullivan says we have to try and follow the Arsenal blueprint.

They sit 1st, we sit 19th.

NeLSon_manjaffa
02-01-2014, 05:26 PM
evening jimmy
for once we appear to sing from the same sheet mate

JimmyV66
02-01-2014, 05:28 PM
evening jimmy

Eveing nls.

I always thought we did, apart from the Mj stuff. XD

dagenhamJohn
02-01-2014, 05:31 PM
evening jimmy

Eveing nls.

I always thought we did, apart from the Mj stuff. XD[/quote]geezer was incontinent apparently XD

happy new 1 Jimbo :)

SuperIrons
02-01-2014, 05:31 PM
Would that we WERE following in the Gooners footprints wrt how to achieve consistent success but we clearly aren't and I have never seen Arsenal play 6-4-0.

JimmyV66
02-01-2014, 05:34 PM
evening jimmy

Eveing nls.

I always thought we did, apart from the Mj stuff. XD[/quote]geezer was incontinent apparently XD

happy new 1 Jimbo :)[/quote]

Who, NLS or Mj? :P

Happy new year to you aswell feller. B)

NeLSon_manjaffa
02-01-2014, 05:34 PM
evening jimmy

Eveing nls.

I always thought we did, apart from the Mj stuff. XD[/quote]

XD
pretty much jimmy yes

NeLSon_manjaffa
02-01-2014, 05:37 PM
evening jimmy

Eveing nls.

happy new 1 Jimbo :)[/quote]

Who, NLS or Mj? :P

Happy new year to you aswell feller. B)[/quote]

XD
not me jimmy ... well not this year anyway XD XD

dagenhamJohn
02-01-2014, 05:52 PM
if BS is in a board meeting with the West Ham United hierarchy

why is Superirons logged in :? :) XD

JimmyTicket
02-01-2014, 07:25 PM
[quote="Hammerman69"]Apparently he has been summoned to a board meeting.[/

Sky sports are now reporting that we have signed the Michael jackson statue on loan...
His agent a mr m fayed he is a bit rusty but will defiantly improve their firepower...

Norfolkammer
02-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Apparently he has been summoned to a board meeting.[/

Sky sports are now reporting that we have signed the Michael jackson statue on loan...
His agent a mr m fayed he is a bit rusty but will defiantly improve their firepower...

And a certain Mr Murray is also joining our medical team. Says he'll soon get Sick Note back to full fitness.

DEVONSPUR
02-01-2014, 11:10 PM
I find it amazing that a) BFS hasn't been sacked and b)that Karren Brady is coming in for criticism when a few months ago you were all saying "what a woman?" when the deal for the OS was announced!
:?

WHU
02-01-2014, 11:11 PM
come on jimmy

the £6mil has been in the media and 18 months is a guess mate but if we stay up, probably quite accurate but a guess most of us would make

£6mil is fu(k all compared to relegation though

like you, my hunger to attend games is at an all-time low

happy new year to you and yours

edit: nice to hear spuds piping up again (guessing two wins on the spin?) but i agree that the lack of anger at bad management from the supporters is giving the incompetent (unt an unwarranted stay of execution

Whiskyman
02-01-2014, 11:23 PM
Terry Brown was, and probably still is, a c_unt, and an incompetent one at that.

But at least he always replied to letters sent to him when they were signed, even if they were critical. And to the best of my knowledge his sprogs never broadcast the club's dealings to all and sundry via f_ucking twitter.

Terry Brown was also someone who grossly overpaid himself when running the club. But he didn't try to hide the fact.

We are currently run by a couple of back street Jew boy **** pedlars who have tried, quite openly, to court popularity with the masses by spinning their own version of events.

Imo they are also c_unts. But they are worse than Brown because they try to lie their way around the criticism they attract. The most glaring example probably being the so called FFP issues which was used as an excuse for the lack of player recruitment after Andy carroll was found to only have one correctly working leg.

Frankly I don't intend wasting one more penny on the club I have supported

mickyj
02-01-2014, 11:28 PM
Can't argue with any of that whisky , and I'm it he same I'm afraid.
Not another penny of my money either. :blue:

WHU
02-01-2014, 11:33 PM
only at this club can the only people who made a bid for us before liquidation and reigning in the debt by in excess of £60mil already, be the focus of of rank bad management

if we sat tenth, nobody would be on their case with prem league half secured and a new stadium on the horizon

so wise up and question rank bad management please, a guy who has busted the transfer record twice already ffs and will probably need to spend £80k a week on a forward sometime soon

terry brown tried to hide everything whiskey, from club debts to his own wages. we questioned it all once annually on issue of accounts for public view

just because we are struggling, let's not make out terry brown wasn't a bad lad ffs, he oversaw the financial meltdown with no plan whatsoever to halt it whilst paying himself £565k pa plus many benefits annually

the current mob take no money from the club, we can argue 'when they sell' all day long but brown took it every way, on sale and annually whilst here and if they d

Whiskyman
02-01-2014, 11:34 PM
Not another penny of my money. :blue:

Gives me no satisfaction at all Micky. I cancelled my ST a year or so back but still put in the occasional show. However no more until this pair of packed their bags and disappeared up their own backsides.

And reading other posts it sounds as if the ST take up next season, PL or Chump, will be significantly down which will undoubtedly concentrate the minds of all in the boardroom.

mickyj
02-01-2014, 11:38 PM
As you all know on here I have backed the owners and the manager from the word go but I'm sorry as much as I appreciated the breaking of transfer records etc etc I can't stand the bull5h1t that seems to be arising more and more from their mouths.
The prime example as whisky said being the FFP 5hit that they drummed into us in the last transfer window. How has it all changed now ? Does the FFP not exist anymore ?
I also noticed that you don't hear a f ucking word from any of them when the chips are down which wouldn't bother me one bit if they were not so vocal when things are going ok.

And also as I've mentioned on here before we will be sold once we move into that stadium and trust me these 2 will be getting more than their money back...in it for the long haul they said not long ago, well I bet you they won't be...more bull5h1t

Whiskyman
02-01-2014, 11:41 PM
WHU--I'm not making out Terry Brown wasn't a bad lad at all. But please don't think these two were the only alternative to administration. They weren't. And I'm not just talking about Fernandes and his mob either. West Ham, as a club, were then and still are now, far too attractive an investment.

I know you are supportive of S & G but I'm sure even you would agree that the two most important decisions they have had to make, the appointment of a manager, they have made appoointment which, I'm sure, you would agree have not been in the club's best interests.

I've given SA credit for promotion and last seasons 10th place but have still been forced to agree with you that much of the football has been unwatchable. So surely you must have some reservations about their stewardship of the club if the most important footballing position in it has twice been filled by people not right for the job?

And edit to say they also invited TB back into the fold.

WHU
02-01-2014, 11:44 PM
it's always been about the football to a large degree for me

the shocking bit is most didn't seem to give a fu(k about that, the part greenwood and lyall tried to make a necessity for this club and have it in our veins to at least yearn for

can honestly say i have a much different view on our supporters than 3-4 years ago

JimmyV66
02-01-2014, 11:44 PM
Woo.

Only letting people on here into the same info i was given.

True or not, im not fussed because once this season is done i shall be given up my ST and become an armchair fan.

For the first time ever i have no interest in going to the games and see going as a chore. Sam Allardyce is the man who finally killed going to West for me. Something i never thought was possible.

Many around me feel the same, many have already stoped coming, many more will do so.

After this season has ended then no more money from me to the club while the Dave's and Brady are there.

Btw how do you feel (if true of course) that Sam will remain in charge next season even if we do get relegated??

Because like you i hate everything that man stands for and every single thing he has said to piss on our history and traditions.

Was you aware that if any of our players shoot from outside the box they get fined. Even if they score. Both Ravel and Mo Mo have commented on this as have a several Blackburn and Ne

JimmyV66
02-01-2014, 11:45 PM
Whisky i do hope you wont be offended if i say to you good post at 23,23 and i fully agree.

Happy new year.

mickyj
02-01-2014, 11:45 PM
"We will never make the same mistake again"

Sums them up perfectly for me.

WHU
02-01-2014, 11:49 PM
whiskey - totally with you on managerial appointments mate, a shocking history that worries me massively

jimmy - i will not attend one game next season with this man in charge

change the manager, i will attend many, possibly get a ST again, i feel that strongly

if that makes me fickle, feast on it people

be lucky

goodnight

Whiskyman
02-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Whisy i do hope you wont be offended if i say to you good post at 23,23 and i fully agree.

Happy new year.

Why would I be offended?

Happy New Year to you also.
:heart:

JimmyV66
02-01-2014, 11:58 PM
"if that makes me fickle, feast on it people"

Really really really HATE it when football fans use that word.

first off you have never liked Sam and always held the same opinion about him. So how can it make you fickle?

Secondly people are allowed to change thier mind. Does not make them fickle.

Fickle is "we won i love the manager" followed by "we lost i want him out" and repeat several times.

Allardyce slammed the West Ham way and called us all deluded, he said the West Ham way was good football but losing.

Those comments were always going to come back and haunt him and now they have. Because now the football is god damm awful and we are losing.

Sullivan and Gold said they wont make the same mistake again as they did with Grant, they claimed that no longer will they allow thier team to be in a relegation battle let alone get relegated.

Here they are making that same Grant mistake with Sam, here they are with thier team sitting 19th in the table with less points after 20 gam

SuperIrons
03-01-2014, 01:34 AM
I just don't see us moving onwards and upwards and fulfilling our rightful position as the no 1 club in London under the present set-up.

Shame really because everything else seems to be apparently in place.

Loyal supporter base which will fill 50,000 odd seats at the Olympic Stadium. Check.

Terrific Academy and staff. Check.

Good first team squad which can be bolstered by a few shrewd signings. Check.

Friends in the media who can give us positive PR. Check.

However... until and unless we sort this situation out good and proper, the rest of the league is entitled to have a good laugh at our expense I'm afraid.

palerider
03-01-2014, 07:24 AM
Not another penny of my money. :blue:

Gives me no satisfaction at all Micky. I cancelled my ST a year or so back but still put in the occasional show. However no more until this pair of packed their bags and disappeared up their own backsides.

And reading other posts it sounds as if the ST take up next season, PL or Chump, will be significantly down which will undoubtedly concentrate the minds of all in the boardroom.[/quote]

I wrote to them last year, no reply. I stopped giving them a penny over 2 years ago. I was given a ticket for a home game last May which I unfortunately went to as it was dire, but made a point of not spending anything on programmes, refreshments etc.

It may seem silly to some but it's my own small protest about the way I feel. I did think I wouldn't go again until Allardyce had gone but I've ex

punkrockhammer
03-01-2014, 08:58 AM
[quote="Whiskyman"]Terry Brown was, and probably still is, a c_unt, and an incompetent one at that.

But at least he always replied to letters sent to him when they were signed, even if they were critical. And to the best of my knowledge his sprogs never broadcast the club's dealings to all and sundry via f_ucking twitter.

Terry Brown was also someone who grossly overpaid himself when running the club. But he didn't try to hide the fact.

We are currently run by a couple of back street Jew boy **** pedlars who have tried, quite openly, to court popularity with the masses by spinning their own version of events.

Imo they are also c_unts. But they are worse than Brown because they try to lie their way around the criticism they attract. The most glaring example probably being the so called FFP issues which was used as an excuse for the lack of player recruitment after Andy carroll was found to only have one correctly working leg.

Frankly I don't intend wasti

WHU
03-01-2014, 09:03 AM
i was told i was fickle by questioning this manager over the last couple of years jimmy.

'support the team' regardless of anything, i was told

'whatever happened to supporting the team?' i had rammed up my ar$e constantly

you can support the team and question a manager or player, in my world

'whatever happened to sticking by a few solid principals you were brought on at this club' is all i'll now fling back at many who are a lot quieter than previous, although will probably re-appear if we get a striker in?

there is no change - this manager is wrong for this club

postcore
03-01-2014, 09:25 AM
[quote="palerider" date="07:24 on 03 Jan
Even if they did sack the oaf, who in their right mind would want to work for these clowns save for an out of work manager desperate for the money ?[/quote]

Out of interest, what's your reasoning for this?

palerider
03-01-2014, 09:31 AM
[quote="punkrockhammer"]Terry Brown was, and probably still is, a c_unt, and an incompetent one at that.

Imo they are also c_unts. But they are worse than Brown because they try to lie their way around the criticism they attract. The most glaring example probably being the so called FFP issues which was used as an excuse for the lack of player recruitment after Andy carroll was found to only have on

WHU
03-01-2014, 10:28 AM
sad to hear punk, i know you did a lot of aways in the past

only been once myself this season

IronworksFC
03-01-2014, 10:43 AM
i was told i was fickle by questioning this manager over the last couple of years jimmy.

'support the team' regardless of anything, i was told

'whatever happened to supporting the team?' i had rammed up my ar$e constantly

you can support the team and question a manager or player, in my world

'whatever happened to sticking by a few solid principals you were brought on at this club' is all i'll now fling back at many who are a lot quieter than previous, although will probably re-appear if we get a striker in?

there is no change - this manager is wrong for this club

Where are said posters now then eh? got accused of not being a proper supporter by some for not being behind the manager and refusing to pay out money to watch whilst the fat w@nker is at the helm. They appear to have gone a little quiet of late.

dagenhamJohn
03-01-2014, 02:44 PM
from the mirror,

no need to panic peeps :)

Big Sam shrugs off suggestions that the Upton Park board are ready to hit the panic button and relieve him of his duties
What crisis? West Ham boss Sam Allardyce insists all is well at Upton Park What crisis? West Ham boss Sam Allardyce insists all is well at Upton Park
Action Images

Sam Allardyce has claimed he would already have been sacked if there was a real crisis at Upton Park.

The West Ham boss saw his injury-hit team slip into the bottom three after picking up only two points in December and will field U21 players for Sunday's FA Cup tie at Championship side Nottingham Forest.

But asked if he had been given a vote of confidence by the club's owners, Big Sam said: "I talk to the board members all the time but what I say to the board has got nothing to do with you.

"If it were a crisis position, they would come and sack me. The position is that we are talking about bringing in new players to the club and trying to overcome the in

BlackDiamond
03-01-2014, 03:32 PM
from the mirror,

no need to panic peeps :)

The West Ham boss saw his injury-hit team slip into the bottom three after picking up only two points in December and will field U21 players for Sunday's FA Cup tie at Championship side Nottingham Forest.

This is a bit of good news. And raises some interesting questions.

Will the youngsters play the academy way ?

Can any of the youngsters financially afford to shoot outside the box ?

Will the match actually go ahead ?

bonzosbest74
03-01-2014, 03:59 PM
The U21's are second in their league as I understand it with Lee & Turgott playing very well. Apparently they are rarely invited to train with the 1st team squad.

The more I hear about Allaryce the worse it gets.

mrbubbles
03-01-2014, 04:09 PM
does he ever go to watch the the young un's play im guessing not.

BlackDiamond
03-01-2014, 04:33 PM
does he ever go to watch the the young un's play im guessing not.

I bet your 1,000% right MrB

TOWIE
04-01-2014, 04:12 PM
20 years a top flight manager, yet everything he does according to most on here is wrong. Does not make sense to me.
This latest girly tittle tattle about fining players shooting outside the box what utter nonsense, just more lies to kick a team when down.

dagenhamJohn
04-01-2014, 04:15 PM
20 years a top flight manager, yet everything he does according to most on here is wrong. Does not make sense to me.
This latest girly tittle tattle about fining players shooting outside the box what utter nonsense, just more lies to kick a team when down.you know this for a fact then?
the utter lies part that is.

JimmyV66
04-01-2014, 04:23 PM
This latest girly tittle tattle about fining players shooting outside the box what utter nonsense, just more lies to kick a team when down.

So Matt Taylor, Ravel Morrison and Mohammed Diame to just three are all liers in your opinion then?

Diame talked about it last season duing a post match interview, he mentioned it again earlier this season after he was droped for his poor performance v Burnley.

Morrioson has tweeted about being fined several times, the first time after he scored with a shot outside the box.

Taylor commented about it in several newspaper reports.

Former Blackburn and Newcastle players also had made comments about fines for shooting outside the box. Indded Ashley made a referance about it after he sacked Allardyce.

But you feel free to believe what you like feller.

Personally i believe

bonzosbest74
04-01-2014, 04:55 PM
I heard the Taylor interview with Keys & Gray on talksport with my own ears and I can assure you I'm not lying.

Morton Gamst Perdersen said the same thing too, I'm just surprised everyone else is surprised as I'd always assumed it was common knowledge.

TOWIE
04-01-2014, 07:04 PM

So Matt Taylor, Ravel Morrison and Mohammed Diame to just three are all liers in your opinion then

Diame talked about it last season duing a post match interview, he mentioned it again earlier this season after he was droped for his poor performance v Burnley.

Morrioson has tweeted about being fined several times, the first time after he scored with a shot outside the box.

Taylor commented about it in several newspaper reports.

Former Blackburn and Newcastle players also had made comments about fines for shooting outside the box. Indded Ashley made a referance about it after he sacked Allardyce.

But you feel free to believe

dagenhamJohn
04-01-2014, 07:10 PM
where are your links before getting the cruxfix out against many?
nothing wrong with an opinion but you do seem to be alone on this 1, not to mention a tad offending to boot!

if you have an opinion then make it but try the civil way and of course back up your disclaim before slagging!

stay safe now
john.

SuperIrons
04-01-2014, 07:38 PM
If someone can put up a link from which this alleged point about being fined for shooting from outside the box can be verified then that would be for the best for all concerned on this board.

If proven to be true then it explains why I have often wondered why we don't go for the shot when in a shooting position.

If proven true then it must be the daftest rule that any team has had to stick to.

Football is about taking opportunities: opportunities to seize upon the opponent's weaknesses and turning them to your advantage.

Case example: after a West Ham attack the opposition defence clear the ball out to Carlton Cole who is standing just outside of the box in a central position with the goal yawning open in front of him.

He has 9 yards of netting to aim at but fearful of being fined for attempting to shoot from the 'forbidden' zone, he instead meekly passes back to Noble on the halfway line.

I mean...seriously?

Really???

:/

hammeredhome
04-01-2014, 07:48 PM
nothing wrong with an opinion but you do seem to be alone on this 1, not to mention a tad offending to boot!

if you have an opinion then make it but try the civil way and of course back up your disclaim before slagging!

stay safe now
john.

I don't really think that asking for a link is uncivil, if there's been that many quotes put out there it shouldn't be too hard surely.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.XD XD XD

TOWIE
04-01-2014, 08:39 PM

stay safe now
john.

Who have I slagged or offended? :? :?
Why would I put up a link I am not claiming anyone said something?:? :? :?

Though before I start slagging the manager I would prefer to hear his side of things first.
Is that a problem for you?

terrya1965
04-01-2014, 09:06 PM
The whole thing is totally embarrassing.From having one decent striker,whose permanently injured at the club to trying to sign ONE you just released.:(

A manager that can only play football one way(hoof) and to a team that is not allowed to shoot from outside the box :?

A team that has won just 2 from 19 games taking 12 points(won`t include the first day of season) and our owners let him carry on regardless.The other five teams around us have all been sacked >:(

Failing to attract players because of our type of football,even though they are only making up the numbers at other clubs.

Us West Ham fans have been through a lot,but this is probably the lowest I have ever felt being a West Ham fan.I know posters will probably laugh,but there is no light at the end of the tunnel with THIS C*NT STILL IN CHARGE OF US.At least in the past,the club were seen trying to do something by replacing the manager.We are doing nothing.:blue: :blue:

dagenhamJohn
04-01-2014, 09:15 PM

stay safe now
john.

Though before I start slagging the manager I would prefer to hear his side of things first.
Is that a problem for you?[/quote]not really in fact not at all,

read it as you wrote it..

a tad condescending to say the

hammeredhome
04-01-2014, 09:31 PM

stay safe now
john.

This latest girly tittle tattle about fining players shooting outside the box what utter nonsense, just more lies to kick

TOWIE
05-01-2014, 01:02 AM

stay safe now
john.

This latest girly tittle tattle about fining players shooting outside the box what utter nonsense, just more lies to kick

bonzosbest74
05-01-2014, 02:34 AM
Does not make sense to me.

I heard the Taylor interview with Keys & Gray on talksport with my own ears and I can assure you I'm not lying.

Morton Gamst Perdersen said the same thing too, I'm just surprised everyone else is surprised as I'd always assumed it was common knowledge.

I'm not sure why you couldn't just believe your fellow fans particularly when so many of them seem to be aware of the long shot policy?????

Anyway, here is your link below which took me f.ucking ages to dig up so I wish you had just taken me at my word.

Is that good enough or do I als

OZHAMMER
05-01-2014, 04:13 AM
2:34am bonzo?! sleep man, sleep!

dagenhamJohn
05-01-2014, 06:50 AM

I'm not sure why you couldn't just believe your fellow fans particularly when so many of them seem to be aware of the long shot policy?????

Anyway, here is your link below which took me f.ucking ages to dig up so I wish you had just tak

TOWIE
05-01-2014, 04:41 PM

Anyway, here is your link below which took me f.ucking ages to dig up so I wish you had just tak

punkrockhammer
05-01-2014, 05:28 PM
[quote="TOWIE"Does seem odd to fine players for this, my guess would be long shots normally give possession back to opposition and end up as a waste.[/quote]

You think that bothers the fat man, when his entire gameplan revolves around launching the ball into an empty box from the wing or punting it from our defence to theirs?

Not exactly a fan of the possession game, is he?

bonzosbest74
05-01-2014, 05:37 PM
No apology required Towie, it was nearly 3:00am when I typed it and I was pissed and quite blunt.

We are all a bit f.ucked off with the state of the club at the moment.

Allardyce set's his teams up using prozone and the stats in front of him tell him that it's not a good idea to shoot from outside the box.. . . . .that's why he has that policy.

What he must make of Bayern Munich is anyones guess. XD Poor old Ribery & Robben would have nothing left in their pay packet if BFS was their manager.

Hammers32
05-01-2014, 08:34 PM
https://twitter.com/FatSamOut

Follow. Fat Sam Out

kirkup
05-01-2014, 08:40 PM
https://twitter.com/FatSamOut

Follow. Fat Sam Out

Where to?

BTW Tw@tter is crap.

SuperIrons
06-01-2014, 12:44 AM