PDA

View Full Version : Great news...for some.

WOODLANDSWOLF
02-01-2014, 09:30 PM
There will be a stream available for the Wolves game tomorrow for those of us that live outside the UK. See link below.

This means I will be able to stream it up onto the monster TV screen in the conference room here at the office.:D :-D

Just hope the performance justifies the presentation.:s :-S - view external link (http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=238150&part=sports)

wolves71
02-01-2014, 09:48 PM
I just hope they put a show on for those watching on the box, i'm not looking forward to the long journey home if we don't get a good result from the game. My coach journey from Wolves is 2pm, may not get home till 2am Saturday morning, i hope it's all been worth it.

MichiganWolf
02-01-2014, 10:21 PM
First chance to watch a full game since Morecambe. Hope it ends up better.

Wish we had Price healthy, as I'd like to see the 4-2-3-1. Oh well, will be great to see them at all!

Robus
02-01-2014, 10:47 PM
First I've seen since last season. Thanks Woody.

WOODLANDSWOLF
03-01-2014, 12:23 AM

I can't remember the last one of ours I streamed. I just remember it was dire! Bloody hope this one is better.

TundraWolf
03-01-2014, 02:25 AM
Thanks, Woody, I would love to get a chance to see a Wolves game live; I am in the same boat as Robus.

WOODLANDSWOLF
03-01-2014, 03:58 AM
Thanks, Woody, I would love to get a chance to see a Wolves game live; I am in the same boat as Robus.

Lets hope it isn't the Marie Celeste mate! XD X-D
:s :-S

wolves71
03-01-2014, 10:10 AM

I can't remember the last one of ours I streamed. I just remember it was dire! Bloody hope this one is better.[/quote]

I think it was the JPT game against Notts.County. Before that Crawley in the league and Morecambe in the capital one cup. The Notts.County game was as bad as anything i've seen this season, and there have been quite a few. We lost on penalties.

greystone16
03-01-2014, 10:25 AM
I think its great to hear from the lads over the pond how keen they are to see a match.I get to see every home match and I'm usually back in the house after the match by 5-15pm ready for the main Greedy League match. I know there are the other UK lads who travel miles and spend masses and hats off to them too.

WOODLANDSWOLF
03-01-2014, 01:53 PM
I think its great to hear from the lads over the pond how keen they are to see a match.I get to see every home match and I'm usually back in the house after the match by 5-15pm ready for the main Greedy League match. I know there are the other UK lads who travel miles and spend masses and hats off to them too.

I was born and grew up in Bushbury in the 50s and 60s Greystone so the Wolves are in my blood as it were. No choice!:D

WOODLANDSWOLF
03-01-2014, 05:06 PM

I can't remember the last one of ours I streamed. I just remember it was dire! Bloody hope this one is better.[/quote]

I think it was the JPT game against Notts.County. Before that Crawley in the league and Morecambe in the capital one cup. The Notts.County game was as bad as anything i've seen this season, and there have been quite a few. We lost on penalties.[/quote]

Thanks for reminding me mate, it was the Crawley game. I remember how good they looked technically compared to us on the night and also they scored a really classy goal. Strange though that they haven't done as well since.

Evewolf65
03-01-2014, 05:26 PM

That was the first
I think it was the JPT game against Notts.County. Before that Crawley in the league and Morecambe in the capital one cup. The Notts.County game was as bad as anything i've seen this season, and there have been quite a few. We lost on penalties.[/quote]

Thanks for reminding me mate, it was the Crawley game. I remember how good they looked technically compared to us on the night and also they scored a really classy goal. Strange though that they haven't done as well since.[/quote]

That was the first instance this season when we have got out of Gaol against teams who probably deserved more.
Tonight

grabut
03-01-2014, 06:53 PM
I think KJ has put pressure on himself with his team selections, I thought we would win this league with ease. Something must have gone on for Cassidy to be first choice.
Im not keen on Morgan and I think there is more to it, he is not a Premier League Owner and it scares him to death.

WOODLANDSWOLF
03-01-2014, 07:27 PM
This looks like a good un so far. - view external link (http://www.stadium-live.com/Channel2.html)