PDA

View Full Version : Shedka

Jakeyboy
03-01-2014, 12:05 PM
Some poor comments from you here Shedka.

Did Jackie not make 8 changes (not all forced) against St Johnstone yet make 8 changes for the Dons game.

As for your "stars"

Gauld - Played
Souttar - Played
GMS - Played
Shifty - Played
Armstrong - Played

There was only one manager who desperately wanted to win this one.

Yes McInnes and our bench were delighted at scoring and more importantly a last minute winner, which team, bench, fans wouldnt be?
Bust seriously, did you not see your bench "take off" when you scored and MacNamara running down the touchline. How blinkered are you?

McInnes was obviously also delighted with the fact that having seen his team come from behind to win a game they pressed and played with high intensity get it's rewards and for the fans who had to travel down and back in monsoon conditions. Our fans never stopped from the warm to the end of the game, your fans were a disgrace in terms of backing and only got excited when Langfield came out in front of them for

Taintedice
03-01-2014, 04:54 PM
[quote="Jakeyboy"
The arrogance of your fans for such a small club is scandalous[/quote]Pretty much nails it. Apparently Dundee United are a huge scalp these days and everyone wants to beat them, especially them XD

Archiebaird
04-01-2014, 11:42 AM
"I have no doubt we will finish at least 10 points in front of that sh1te by the end of the season"

XD XD

Has the bold Shedka been on here since their cup final defeat?

Whitfieldarab
04-01-2014, 11:49 AM
[quote="Jakeyboy"]Some poor comments from you here Shedka.

Did Jackie not make 8 changes (not all forced) against St Johnstone yet make 8 changes for the Dons game.

As for your "stars"

Gauld - Played
Souttar - Played
GMS - Played
Shifty - Played
Armstrong - Played

Yes McInnes and our bench were delighted at scoring and more importantly a last minute winner, which team, bench, fans wouldnt be?
Bust seriously, did you not see your bench "take off" when you scored and MacNamara running down the touchline. How blinkered are you?

McInnes was obviously also delighted with the fact that having seen his team come from behind to win a game they pressed and played with high intensity get it's rewards and for the fans who had to travel down and back in monsoon conditions. Our fans never stopped from the warm to the end of the game, your fans were a disgrace in terms of backing and only got excited

521buc
04-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Tbh,
I enjoyed the game..it does help with the win..:D

But there was some fantastic passing and movement from both teams a joy to watch it beats the big lump up the park..on view there's no dought there's young talent in both sides..I think both teams are moving in the right direction with the style of play..we deserved our win..but tbh Dundee united deserved to beat us at pittodrie..the Scottish game has to move forward and it's nice to see we have two teams at least trying to do that.
Scottish football in Europe has stood still for too long and has been looked upon as a laughing stock..I think things are now changing as we now need teams to be qualifying for the group stages in the Europa league and earning the extra cash that does bring..
It's only my opinion .B)

Whitfieldarab
04-01-2014, 12:21 PM
Tbh,

But there was some fantastic passing and movement from both teams a joy to watch it beats the big lump up the park..on view there's no dought there's young talent in both sides..I think both teams are moving in the right direction with the style of play..we deserved our win..but tbh Dundee united deserved to beat us at pittodrie..the Scottish game has to move forward and it's nice to see we have two teams at least trying to do that.
Scottish football in Europe has stood still for too long and has been looked upon as a laughing stock..I think things are now changing as we now need teams to be qualifying for the group stages in the Europa league and earning the extra cash that does bring..
It's only my opinion .B)

agree.

now stop talking sense or yir brithers will stop speaking to you.

Before utd scored there was very little in it tbh but after that adeen were better and ***gr

IanAberdon
04-01-2014, 12:44 PM
Can we play you every week? :D

Bennachie
04-01-2014, 12:53 PM

sword_of_truth
04-01-2014, 01:22 PM
Good to see the Dayglo's are still hurting XD

:star: :star:

shedka
04-01-2014, 04:29 PM
[quote="Jakeyboy"]Some poor comments from you here Shedka.

As for your "stars"

Gauld - Played
Souttar - Played
GMS - Played
Shifty - Played
Armstrong - Played

McInnes was obviously also delighted with the fact that having seen his team come from behind to win a game they pressed and played with high intensity get it's rewards and for the fans who had to travel down and back in monsoon conditions. Our fans never stopped from the warm to the end of the game, your fans were a disgrace in terms of backing and only got excited

Taintedice
04-01-2014, 04:32 PM
ffs mondo, you're getting as desperate as the hawick tadgers XD

How about you explain this quote, in the context of the comments you made re the August 2012 derby XD

Attendance seemed spot on when you take into account that plus the 500 or so seats in the JK for ott segregation, and Tannadice holds what 13800? these days

shedka
04-01-2014, 04:50 PM
The comments i made about the August 2012 derby are still the same, would have been a sell out had Dundee sold all their tickets, they didn't despite some Utd fans buying JK tickets!

Has really got to you that the myths about your support was shown up last season after years of dees slagging Utds crowds and talking up their own

When did Dundee last have 9500 home fans at Dens for a domestic game? or 8000 home fans for a game against Ross County?

FT well done the Bairns and Accies B-)

Taintedice
04-01-2014, 04:55 PM
Eh, so Dundee were responsible for not selling out the huge gaps in the home ends in August 2012, you are a f'n belter son, the crowd at the dump was over 13,500, and the capacity is only 13,800, yet you're now claiming 500 seats are seggy XD

Dundee are at the top, dabs on the slide, you've got nothing to say to the Dons fans so are now a Hamilton fan XD

shedka
04-01-2014, 05:01 PM
Tying yourself in knots now, home ends were a sell out, away end was not, first derby in 7 years and you lot couldn't shift 5100 tickets

I don't know why you are comparing with this game, it's not like for like and i know you love your like for like comparisons

Aberdeen had 3300 tickets and sold them out, Utd had most of the Jerry Kerr apart from the end section infront of the gantry closest to the Fairplay, kept empty for (ott) segregation

Hope that helps!

RustySpanner
04-01-2014, 05:07 PM
3730 was the Dons allocation. - view external link (twitter.com/dundeeunitedfc/status/417655284803592192)

Taintedice
04-01-2014, 05:08 PM
HVNDREDS of empty seats in the home ends in 2012 and on New Years Day, HVNDREDS XD

The 'shedka sellout' XD

And now saying Dundee couldn't sell out over 5000 tickets, when did the dabs last sell that for a domestic game XD

Dundee sold 5900 tickets for that game, as confirmed by both clubs XD

By the way, this is a thread from a Dons fan, how about you face up to that humiliation first, instead of shyting about Dundee >:)

Taintedice
04-01-2014, 05:09 PM
3730 was the Dons allocation.XD XD

shedka XD XD

shedka
04-01-2014, 05:15 PM
They must have increased the allocation of the Fair Play without telling anyone, here was me stupidly thinking the Jerry Kerr held more than the Fair Play stand aswell... ;)

Taintedice
04-01-2014, 05:21 PM
A crowd of 13500 in August 2012, 500 seggy seats, yet the capacity is only 13800, you've got some explaining to do here, mondo XD

Let's face it, everyone knows United give away thousands of kids tickets, so a 'sell-out' is anything but, when all these free tickets are left unused.

shedka
04-01-2014, 05:23 PM
HVNDREDS of empty seats in the home ends in 2012 and on New Years Day, HVNDREDS XD

The 'shedka sellout' XD

And now saying Dundee couldn't sell out over 5000 tickets, when did the dabs last sell that for a domestic game XD

By the way, this is a thread from a Dons fan, how about you face up to that humiliation first, instead of shyting about Dundee >:)

When losing an arguement you revert to troll mode XD

Away end holds just over 5000, video below clearly shows you didn't sell the JK out, one man and his dog in the end section and plenty seats visible in the rest of it...

Skip to 2:40 for the teams coming out, shows the JK from the GF stand, then skips to a Dee point of view from the Shed end, oh and if you want you can watch to the end to get a cracking view of Russell's t***derbolt from an angle not seen on TV B-) - [url=www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4Cc_H

RustySpanner
04-01-2014, 05:30 PM
They must have increased the allocation of the Fair Play without telling anyone, here was me stupidly thinking the Jerry Kerr held more than the Fair Play stand aswell... ;)

More likely you have the wrong figures in your head after years of massaging them to suit your crowd debate agenda. XD

TheAngusBull
04-01-2014, 05:30 PM
Tbh,

It's only my opinion .B)

Buc - in the game at Pittodrie

Aberdeen had more possession.

Aberdeen had more shots on target.

True there wasn't much between the sides and a case could be made a

Taintedice
04-01-2014, 05:33 PM

The 'shedka sellout' XD

When losing an arguement you revert to troll mode XD

Away end holds just over 5000, video below clearly shows you didn't sell the JK out, one man and his dog in the end section and plenty seats visible in the rest of it...

Skip to 2:40 for the teams coming out, shows the JK from the GF stand, then skips to a Dee point of view from the Shed end, oh and if you want you can watch to the end to get a cracking view of Russell's t***derbolt from an angle not seen on

Taintedice
04-01-2014, 05:35 PM

More likely you have the wrong figures in your head after years of massaging them to suit your crowd debate agenda. XD[/quote]Nailed it there XD

Is Mondo ever going to mention the dabs sliding away from the 2nd place he said they'd get easily XD

521buc
04-01-2014, 05:55 PM
Tbh,

It's only my opinion .B)

Buc - in the game at Pittodrie

Aberdeen had more possession.

Aberdeen had more shots on target.

True there wasn't

TheAngusBull
04-01-2014, 05:57 PM
No bother buc.

Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year.

521buc
04-01-2014, 06:06 PM
No bother buc.

Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year.

Aye wasn't bad sober all the way through though..

If you see me again throw summin at me..I think I live in my own world sometimes I'm just no the full shilling at times..:blue:
Again I'm sorry Tab..

ABERFELDYDEE
04-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Hes disappeared funnily enough Ach well nothing new>:) >:)

RustySpanner
05-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Can't wait for today's figures. Riveting stuff. B)

RustySpanner
07-01-2014, 06:49 PM
Hilarious XD - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=196&fid=101&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111699798)

shedka
07-01-2014, 06:58 PM
Embarrassed for you