PDA

View Full Version : Evans reject eleven ?

MILLERSTALE
03-01-2014, 03:56 PM
Warrington

Hunt ...Sharps...Mullins...Wilson

Evans...Noble..."...Taylor.".."."...Worrall

""."."..""...Odejayi.."."...Nardiello

Subs."."...Shearer, ,Mills,...Ainsworth,...".Schofield,...Cresswell,...Hylton,... Tidster ?

Stevie signed virtually all of these players, Tidster and Worrall allegedly ?50,000 and ?90,000 respectively.

Hylton started 0 league games ? Worrall started 1/2 games at most,

What is happening ?

They must have cost Rotherham United we'll over a million pounds in wages and signing on fees,loyalty bonuses etc,etc

Anybody can make a mistake but -

wickersley__miller
03-01-2014, 04:02 PM
Joke. No doubt all the 'he's just doing his job/improving the squad' brigade will pipe up but it's easy to say when it's someone elses money being p!ssed up the wall.

Mattthemiller157
03-01-2014, 04:08 PM
Warrington

Subs."."...Shearer, ,Mills,...Ainsworth,...".Schofield,...Cresswell,...Hylton,... Tidster ?

Stevie signed virtually all of these players, Tidster and Worrall allegedly ?50,000 and ?90,000 respectively.

What is happening ?

They must have cost Rotherham United we'll over a million pounds in wages and signing on fees,loyalty bonuses etc,etc

Well, he didn't sign:

Warrington
Mullins
Evans
Taylor
Schofield
Cresswell

That's 1/3 of your side. Bar Mullins I would have got rid of them all too.

Tidser, Worrall and Hylton have gone on loan for a reason. They aren't playing. Clearly we don't want to sell them otherwise we would have done that and not loaned them out.

They need 1st team football and

MILLERSTALE
03-01-2014, 04:33 PM
Warrington

What is happening ?

Well, he didn't sign:

Warrington
Mullins
Evans
Taylor
Schofield
Cresswell

Tidser, Worrall and Hylton have gone on loan for a reason. They aren't playing. Clearly we don't want to sell them otherwise we would have done that and

Mattthemiller157
03-01-2014, 04:52 PM
Warrington

What is happening ?

Well, he didn't sign:

Warrington
Mullins
Evans
Taylor
Schofield
Cresswell

Tidser, Worrall and Hylton have gone on loan for a reason. They aren't playing. Clearly we don't want to

MILLERSTALE
03-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Warrington

What is happening ?

Well, he didn't sign:

Warrington
Mullins
Evans
Taylor
Schofield
Cresswell

Tidser, Worrall and Hylton have gone on loan for a

Play
03-01-2014, 05:28 PM
When a company grows or declines so quickly, a high turnover of employees is expected (especially in a team sport).

It would make much more sense to compare the turnover rates with other clubs who have grown with similar success in the past two years, rather than those which have stagnated.

Stand still in football and you've already lost.

shytalk
03-01-2014, 05:51 PM
Millerstale..."Stevie signed virtually all of these players"...He doesnt know Schofields first yet..."Anybody can make a mistake but - "... remember this,think first then type

shytalk
03-01-2014, 06:03 PM
"not bad in 12 months is it"...He's been with us since April 2012...remember,think first then type

Play
03-01-2014, 06:05 PM
Truly is the Millers' tale.

DavidEdinburgh
03-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Truly is the Millers' tale.

Seems to ignore all the good stuff?

The fact I saw us play like Brazil against Gillingham, due to the fact Evans brought in Dicko (best player in a Rotherham shirt since 1970s?), Tavernier and Vuckic on loan... Most of his calls so far have worked for me, even though I didn't agree with some of them at first. He also acted to drop Shearer when it was needed.

What I like is that he is not too stubborn to change, even if its his own 'lads', if it's not working.

We need 3 or 4 players if we are to get promoted, but judged on what he has done so far to move players out, I for one trust him and look fwd seeing to who he will bring in this month. (add to that our chairman is not daft and conversations will have already been had with him about ins and outs!) UTM :)