PDA

View Full Version : Time for Action boys and girls! (MM Team for Crewe)

BradfordFozzie
03-01-2014, 05:19 PM
Now that we no longer have any players I feel we should offer our services!

MILLERSTALE

Crash Redandgreen Timeforale Bradfordfozzie

Amanda_Hugg_n_kiss Deano_83 Brin Corner

Shiregreenmillers Kempo

Subs. Jolly_roger, Millertop, CAMiller, Derbymiller, Dewsburymiller

Apologies for anyone left out but I'm Bradfordfozzie, I'll do what I want! XD

There's a good blend of erm?!? Experience and erm?!? Experience!!!

I packed the back four with muscle! The midfield with guile and pace on the flanks (we may have to check Corners heels at half time?)

And the forwards, what can I say??? If those two can't wind the opposition up and get one or two sent off? no one can! XD XD

We will have to keep Dewsburymiller and Derbymiller apart on the bench at it may kick off!

Any changes I may be open to persuasion??

shiregreenmillers
03-01-2014, 05:29 PM

MILLERSTALE

Shiregreenmillers Kempo

I packed the back four with muscle! The midfield with guile and pace on the flanks (we may have to check Corners heels at half time?)

And the forwards, what can I say??? If those two can't wind the opposition up and get one or two sent off? no one can! XD XD

We will have to keep Dewsburymiller and Derbymiller apart on the bench at it may kick off!

Any changes I may be open to persuasion??Can i be captain XD XD XD XD XD XD

cheets
03-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Did you not pick me cos I've had a broken ankle?

And did you leave your managers hat in back of van other day as I found a random hat on the floor this morning?

gramiller1959
03-01-2014, 05:37 PM
will kempo carry a magic sponge ?

shiregreenmillers
03-01-2014, 05:40 PM
Gramiller will kempo turn up ;D ;D

MILLERSTALE
03-01-2014, 05:50 PM

MILLERSTALE

Shiregreenmillers Kempo

Any changes I may be open to persuasion??

Fozzie you know I am bow legged a

Corner
03-01-2014, 06:48 PM
Lol Fozzie - you got me on your wing! I'll be tracking back & attacking, having to do the work of 3 men, as usual. :s

Can't I be the physio instead? ... half time massage anyone?! :P :O

merry_miller
03-01-2014, 06:50 PM
I've got a large gut so I can be on the sidelines shouting abuse/encouragement.

shiregreenmillers
03-01-2014, 06:51 PM
Lol Fozzie - you got me on your wing! I'll be tracking back & attacking, having to do the work of 3 men, as usual. :s

Can't I be the physio instead? ... half time massage anyone?! :P :OYes Please :heart: :heart:

Corner
03-01-2014, 06:57 PM

Can't I be the physio instead? ... half time massage anyone?! :P :OYes Please :heart: :heart:[/quote]

XD XD

luvpud
03-01-2014, 07:16 PM
[quote="BradfordFozzie"]Now that we no longer have any players I feel we should offer our services!

MILLERSTALE

Shiregreenmillers Kempo

Any changes I may be open to persuasion??[/quot
You left me out I've got a titty on

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
03-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Lol to all this thread. XD XD

BradfordFozzie
03-01-2014, 08:42 PM
As a player manager I'm afraid tough decisions have to be made. There are a number of "bad apples" in our camp!

Therefore, MILLERSTALE (sorry Ray but as you said, you're 5ft...with heels) and Kempo have gone out on loan to Claret & Banter!

I will not sign any other member unless it improves the squad...with that in mind, in come LondonGil and Braggyowl!

BradfordFozzie
03-01-2014, 08:44 PM

Can't I be the physio instead? ... half time massage anyone?! :P :OYes Please :heart: :heart:[/quote]

How many of the squad have suddenly pulled a groin in the warm up! :P

crashbang
03-01-2014, 08:48 PM

How many of the squad have suddenly pulled a groin in the warm up! :P[/quote]

B)

shiregreenmillers
03-01-2014, 08:51 PM
[quote="BradfordFozzie" in our camp!

Therefore, MILLERSTALE (sorry Ray but as you said, you're 5ft...with heels) and Kempo have gone out on loan to Claret & Banter!

I will not sign any other member unless it improves the squad...with that in mind, in come LondonGil and Braggyowl![/quote]XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Corner
03-01-2014, 09:09 PM

Did I mention I have ice cold hands? >:)

shiregreenmillers
03-01-2014, 09:12 PM

Did I mention I have ice cold hands? >:)[/quote]Where are you going to put your hands >;) >;)

frogmiller
03-01-2014, 09:18 PM
Is it on Millersplayer? I'll do comms if so B)

shiregreenmillers
03-01-2014, 09:21 PM
Is it on Millersplayer? I'll do comms if so B)Frogmiller you can do the match thread ..

BradfordFozzie
03-01-2014, 09:22 PM
Did you not pick me cos I've had a broken ankle?

And did you leave your managers hat in back of van other day as I found a random hat on the floor this morning?

Sorry Cheets but I've had to make some tough decisions, I don't know how I'm gonna break it to Redandgreen that he's being loaned out to Owlsmad! XD XD

Save my hat mate! ;D

frogmiller
03-01-2014, 09:22 PM
Is it on Millersplayer? I'll do comms if so B)Frogmiller you can do the match thread ..[/quote]

Sorted! ;D

BradfordFozzie
03-01-2014, 09:38 PM
[quote="shiregreenmillers"]Now that we no longer have any players I feel we should offer our services!

MILLERSTALE

Shiregreenmillers Kempo

Any changes I may be open to

shiregreenmillers
03-01-2014, 09:44 PM
[quote="BradfordFozzie"]Now that we no longer have any players I feel we should offer our services!

MILLERSTALE

Shiregreenmillers Kempo

We will have to keep Dewsburymiller and Derbymiller apart on the bench

cheets
03-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Not a chance of saving it if am not in team ... Think I will have to go see Flitcroft at Bury for a game :/

millavanilla
03-01-2014, 10:17 PM
Im glad i didnt make your team, cos i didnt want to play a few games and then be loaned out somewhere..and then maybe brought back and made captain..and then transfered for good...and its a good job you didnt pick villamiller..hes a top player...but hes always on the ale..

BradfordFozzie
03-01-2014, 10:36 PM
Im glad i didnt make your team, cos i didnt want to play a few games and then be loaned out somewhere..and then maybe brought back and made captain..and then transfered for good...and its a good job you didnt pick villamiller..hes a top player...but hes always on the ale..

Have you been reading my scrip Milla?

You sound like the perfect no 2! Are you up to standing on the edge of the technical area and shouting aimlessly at the fourth official? It would also involve shouting and pointing towards the pitch whilst the team ignore you?

BradfordFozzie
03-01-2014, 10:39 PM
Not a chance of saving it if am not in team ... Think I will have to go see Flitcroft at Bury for a game :/

The things I have to do to get my hat back!...welcome aboard!

Corner
03-01-2014, 10:45 PM
We also need a small, balding rotund man to be on hand with the water bottles for whenever there's a break in play! B) Rolymiller or Luvpud seem to have appropriates!? >;)

Then there's the role of fitness coach - Gm-Gm perhaps? ;D

crashbang
03-01-2014, 10:58 PM
I don't argue with the managers decision. I will play from the back.

BradfordFozzie
03-01-2014, 11:02 PM
We also need a small, balding rotund man to be on hand with the water bottles for whenever there's a break in play! B) Rolymiller or Luvpud seem to have appropriates!? >;)

Good call Corner! Can I leave that one with you? Your mission is to find a fat balding middle aged man in the Bluecoats on Saturday that fits said bill?...gonna be a tough assignment! ;)

Corner
03-01-2014, 11:09 PM

Good call Corner! Can I leave that one with you? Your mission is to find a fat balding middle aged man in the Bluecoats on Saturday that fits said bill?...gonna be a tough assignment! ;)[/quote]

Roflmao Fozzie! They're all scared of me & my tape measure. Perhaps I should go in disguise (wear trainers or something). >;)

millavanilla
03-01-2014, 11:19 PM
Right... got it...so youre evans and im raynor fozzie.. that right? thats a top top job youve given me...all week you take my advice, watch my training schedules, ask me questions, then on matchday do what you want..cos youre steve evans, you do what you f.ckin want... XD

redandgreen
04-01-2014, 10:34 AM
[quote="shiregreenmillers"]Now that we no longer have any players I feel we should offer our services!

MILLERSTALE

Shiregreenmillers Kempo

We will have to

BradfordFozzie
04-01-2014, 01:26 PM
Right... got it...so youre evans and im raynor fozzie.. that right? thats a top top job youve given me...all week you take my advice, watch my training schedules, ask me questions, then on matchday do what you want..cos youre steve evans, you do what you f.ckin want... XD

In a nutshell Milla...yep! :D

The other option is a taxi to Bury?

Crash, you're full back for the Arnie type long throws "bombs" into the oppositions camp!

Redandgreen has now been recalled from his loan spell on Owlsmad where he successfully bumped the_idiotb_stardson thread, Millers 2 Owls 1 night and day.

He has now been promoted to Director of...collection the beer from the bar in Bluecoats.

caytonmiller
04-01-2014, 01:42 PM
can i come train with uz all.. ive just been kicked off a non league forum but im cheap..
im big, black and runaround like im lost.
i cant head the ball and im very slow, (only over the first 10 yards though.) i play in several positions, holding midfield is prob my best position or fetching the bovril..

CV can be provided if required, just drop me a mail on pleasepleasetakeme@imdesperate.com

redhouse
04-01-2014, 03:06 PM
Gramiller will kempo turn up ;D ;D

Could play 3 at the back - Kempo XD XD

Brin
04-01-2014, 03:19 PM
Fozzie...don't like the fact you've got me playing inside left of midfield...

I don't think Corner could feed off me well enough and bomb on up the wing in those heels...with this in mind and the fact I'm a whippet and right footed can you do a swap with Amanda/me and stick me out wide right of midfield...guaranteed to bomb on but not sure about stopping at the other end...:s

So long as I get the crosses in that's all that matters...oh and I know how to bury a penalty! ;-)

shiregreenmillers
04-01-2014, 06:08 PM
Bradfordfozzie can i make a suggestion as am captain..:D

Can we have Gm Gm bigrich scum play zippy and miller kid as millerettes ..XD XD

MILLERSTALE
04-01-2014, 07:41 PM

Good call Corner! Can I leave that one with you? Your mission is to find a fat balding middle aged man in the Bluecoats on Saturday that fits said bill?...gonna be a tough assignment! ;)[/quote]

There will be one less, fat, balding man in the Bluecoates on Saturday to choose from as I have borrowed Kempos snorkel and are going "coral diving" in the bookies in Ingomells for the weekend , by the way I saw the 8th wonder of the world last week in Blue Coates when I caught Corner at the bar with her purse open, it was very similar to that " Sink Hole " that they discovered in Derbyshire !

crashbang
04-01-2014, 07:49 PM
I think it is a bit harsh of Corner to generalise middle age Men as "Fat and balding"
Us Gentlemen don't say "Middle aged large and saggy" Women.
Although , some look like an advert for scatter cushions :D

shiregreenmillers
04-01-2014, 07:51 PM
[quote="crashbang"
Us Gentlemen don't say "Middle aged large and saggy" Women.[/quote]So is corner large and saggy crash :s :s

MILLERSTALE
04-01-2014, 08:00 PM
So is corner large and saggy crash :s :s

Don't answer that crash, those stilettos could cause you irreparable damage !

MoorlandMiller
04-01-2014, 08:22 PM

Don't answer that crash, those stilettos could cause you irreparable damage ![/quote]

Lol, if you had met Corner you would know the answer to that!

shiregreenmillers
04-01-2014, 08:28 PM

Don't answer that crash, those stilettos could cause you irreparable damage ![/quote]

Lol, if you had met Corner you would know the answer to that![/quote]So whats the answer moorlandmiller :) >;)

Corner
04-01-2014, 08:56 PM
[quote="crashbang"
Although , some look like an advert for scatter cushions :D[/quote]

Not being picky but the phrase i used was small, balding and rotund as the person specific i was looking at, with a particular role in mind. It was Fozzie who suggested Bluecoats as a hunting ground, but nowhere have i generalised all middle aged men as fat. I wouldn't dare!!

Corner
04-01-2014, 09:09 PM

Bearing in mind Crash thought i was 24, i wouldn't take his answer too seriously!

BradfordFozzie
04-01-2014, 09:25 PM
can i come train with uz all.. ive just been kicked off a non league forum but im cheap..
im big, black and runaround like im lost.
i cant head the ball and im very slow, (only over the first 10 yards though.) i play in several positions, holding midfield is prob my best position or fetching the bovril..

CV can be provided if required, just drop me a mail on pleasepleasetakeme@imdesperate.com

Cayton...my assistant Milla has been studying your CV very carefully.

You are slow, low on confidence and have an inability to read the game...you can replace Brin in the back four as he is moving into the midfield...welcome aboard!!

shiregreenmillers
04-01-2014, 09:25 PM

Bearing in mind Crash thought i was 24, i wouldn't take his answer too seriously![/quote]XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

BradfordFozzie
04-01-2014, 09:46 PM
Bradfordfozzie can i make a suggestion as am captain..:D

Can we have Gm Gm bigrich scum play zippy and miller kid as millerettes ..XD XD

It's nice to see that you are taking the captaincy seriously Shire. Lets not worry about formations at this stage, get em signed up!

At last the team is taking shape.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
04-01-2014, 09:59 PM
I'm glad MILLERSTALE been loaned out, I'm not happy with his disciplinary record. ;) ;)

BradfordFozzie
04-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Not being picky but the phrase i used was small, balding and rotund as the person specific i was looking at, with a particular role in mind. It was Fozzie who suggested Bluecoats as a hunting ground, but nowhere have i generalised all middle aged men as fat. I wouldn't dare!!

It's a bit late now Corner, the teams full of em! XD XD

I have to warn everyone that no ones place is safe! My assistant (Millavanilla) and I will be still looking to add to the squad in the coming days so train hard everyone, or it's Bury bound for you!!

Corner
04-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Don't you dare transfer list me Fozzie! I haven't shown you what i'm capable of yet! ;) ;-)

millavanilla
04-01-2014, 10:20 PM

I have to warn everyone that no ones place is safe! My assistant (Millavanilla) and I will be still looking to add to the squad in the coming days so train hard everyone, or it's Bury bound for you!![/quote]

Yes fozzie i agree.. on monday we need to be very vigil in who we sign...but whatever

BradfordFozzie
04-01-2014, 10:27 PM
Don't you dare transfer list me Fozzie! I haven't shown you what i'm capable of yet! ;) ;-)

You're first on the team sheet Corner. :)

How else are we going to iron the shirts! :P :P

I think I've just thrown a bomb in my own camp!

shiregreenmillers
04-01-2014, 10:32 PM

I think I've just thrown a bomb in my own camp![/quote]Like it XD

Corner
04-01-2014, 10:40 PM

I think I've just thrown a bomb in my own camp![/quote]

Gutted if you only want me to iron. :( :-(

BradfordFozzie
04-01-2014, 10:43 PM

I have to warn everyone that no ones place is safe! My assistant (Millavanilla) and I will be still looking to add to the squad in the coming days so train hard everyone, or it's Bury bound for you!![/quote]

Yes fozzie i agree.. on monday we n

shiregreenmillers
04-01-2014, 10:50 PM

Gutted if you only want me to iron. :( :-([/quote]We got to have corner in the team..She is the only one with hair ..

BradfordFozzie
04-01-2014, 10:52 PM

Gutted if you only want me to iron. :( :-([/quote]

You're a top top player Corner and as a Player Manager I can't be seen to have my favourites?!...sod it you're assistant player Manager as of now! ;D

You are my eyes and ears in the dressing room, find out who doesn't like my tactics and we'll ship em off to Bury!

Corner
04-01-2014, 10:59 PM
Cheers Fozzie. Knew you'd see sense. That Millavanilla's spouting shi-ite about me - can we send her to Cheltenham & let Jaybo and the fit Noble sort her? (Bury too close, lol). >:) >:)

BradfordFozzie
04-01-2014, 11:08 PM
Cheers Fozzie. Knew you'd see sense. That Millavanilla's spouting shi-ite about me - can we send her to Cheltenham & let Jaybo and the fit Noble sort her? (Bury too close, lol). >:) >:)

You don't waste time (Assistant player Manager with hair) Corner!

It is a Managers job to work with all personalities...find out how much a taxi costs to Cheltenham!

shiregreenmillers
05-01-2014, 07:55 AM
Just got back from a run ..Your captain will not let you down bradfordfozzie ..:)

MILLERSTALE
05-01-2014, 11:19 AM
Just had my very unjust ban overturned, after TS studied the DVD and logged an appeal against that biased French referee Le Frog (Hope your onion crop fails)
While I was out with Tony,he did tell me some devastating news for Bradford Fozzie, stating all players must live within 15 minutes of the ground ( or Burys) which means Fozzie will have to move back to Wickersley if he wishes to realise his life long wish of playing with Corner !!

Brin
05-01-2014, 11:27 AM

Yes fozzie i agree.. on monday we n

millavanilla
05-01-2014, 11:54 AM
Corner...twas a joke..dont take things too serious...otherwise fozzie may send you out on loan...

shiregreenmillers
05-01-2014, 12:10 PM
Just had my very unjust ban overturned, after TS studied the DVD and logged an appeal against that biased French referee Le Frog (Hope your onion crop fails)
While I was out with Tony,he did tell me some devastating news for Bradford Fozzie, stating all players must live within 15 minutes of the ground ( or Burys) which means Fozzie will have to move back to Wickersley if he wishes to realise his life long wish of playing with Corner !!XD XD XD XD XD XD

redandgreen
05-01-2014, 12:14 PM
While I was out with Tony,he did tell me some devastating news for Bradford Fozzie, stating all players must live within 15 minutes of the ground ( or Burys) which means Fozzie will have to move back to Wickersley if he wishes to realise his life long wish of playing with Corner !!XD XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]

No problem, both cheets and myself have been in rouger's car and we can vouch that he can do 35 miles in 15 minutes. All we need, is to sign him up as club driver!

BradfordFozzie
05-01-2014, 12:44 PM
While I was out with Tony,he did tell me some devastating news for Bradford Fozzie, stating all players must live within 15 minutes of the ground ( or Burys) which means Fozzie will have to move back to Wickersley if he wishes to realise his life long wish of playing with Corner !!XD XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]

No problem, both cheets and myself have been in rouger's car and we can vouch that he can do 35 miles in 15 minutes. All we need, is to sign him up as club driver![/quote]

So that must mean its only 5 mins to Bury for us Red? We'll add him to the backroom staff.

Brin
05-01-2014, 02:57 PM
[quote="crashbang"
Although , some look like an advert for scatter cushions :D[/quote]

Crash...wash your mouth out...that's a slur to scatter cushions...:P

Corner
05-01-2014, 07:02 PM
Corner...twas a joke..dont take things too serious...otherwise fozzie may send you out on loan...

So long as I get sent to Cheltenham too, it'll be ok. Quite miss David Noble's abs. :)

Corner
05-01-2014, 07:05 PM
Just got back from a run ..Your captain will not let you down bradfordfozzie ..:)

Funny how I saw more joggers than dog walkers when I took the hound out earlier, and there were more people in the pool this afternoon than usual.

Anyone would think it was January already! :O

I'll be match fit for Saturday Fozzie boss. O:)

BradfordFozzie
05-01-2014, 08:18 PM
While I was out with Tony,he did tell me some devastating news for Bradford Fozzie, stating all players must live within 15 minutes of the ground ( or Burys) which means Fozzie will have to move back to Wickersley if he wishes to realise his life long wish of playing with Corner !!

Bombs in the camp eh? Fergie warned me about this!

Bad disciplinary record? Questioning refereeing decisions? Worst of all questioning your Manager on a public forum?!?...tut tut MILLERSTALE, I can't have any "fat bald bad apples" in my camp...especially ones that are only 5ft!

You are off to BuryMad till further notice where they haven't had a thread since 1984!

BradfordFozzie
05-01-2014, 08:21 PM

Captain Shire, when you go for a run you know you're not supposed to take the car don't you?

shiregreenmillers
05-01-2014, 08:30 PM

Captain Shire, when you go for a run you know you're not supposed to take the car don't you?[/quote]Sorry boss i had to pick kempo up O:) O:)

Brin
05-01-2014, 09:11 PM

Shire...surely you've seen The Wizard of Oz and the Wicked Witch of the North in those shiny red shoes..:D

shiregreenmillers
05-01-2014, 09:15 PM

Shire...surely you've seen The Wizard of Oz and the Wicked Witch of the North in those shiny red shoes..:D[/quote]Kin hell XD XD XD XD

Heman
06-01-2014, 07:20 AM
Well as the only fan in this thread with a fans world net winners medal in 2005 I think I warrant a place in the team.

Add another fat balding middle aged bloke to your rotund teammates. I was fitness trainer and physio but by the looks of you lot I reckon I should play.

shiregreenmillers
06-01-2014, 05:32 PM
Well as the only fan in this thread with a fans world net winners medal in 2005 I think I warrant a place in the team.

Add another fat balding middle aged bloke to your rotund teammates. I was fitness trainer and physio but by the looks of you lot I reckon I should play.Good to have you on board heman ..

BradfordFozzie
06-01-2014, 08:18 PM

Add another fat balding middle aged bloke to your rotund teammates. I was fitness trainer and physio but by the looks of you lot I reckon I should play.

2005 was a particularly tough as I am led to believe. Welcome aboard Heman, we need a big lad up front!

We just need a goalkeeper now due to our 5ft MILLERSTALE being shipped out the abyss of BuryMad until further notice.

shiregreenmillers
10-01-2014, 02:48 PM

2005 was a particularly tough as I am led to believe. Welcome aboard Heman, we need a big lad up front!

We just need a goalkeeper now due to our 5ft MILLERSTALE being shipped out the abyss of BuryMad until further notice.[/quote]As captain of the millersmad team do i have to pay for my millermad badges tomorrow.. Are do i get them for free .. ;) ;)

BradfordFozzie
10-01-2014, 02:51 PM
Think of it like a cup match Captain...it's full price and no concessions! ;D

Brin
10-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Not even for those older than me like Corner...well you'd think that if you saw us side by side...:P