PDA

View Full Version : I for one can't believe ...

18MILLERS84
03-01-2014, 06:45 PM
That people are surprised at all these players going out of the club. Back in November SE did state that there would be massive changers to the squad in January .

millertop
03-01-2014, 06:47 PM
I'm sure not long ago he also said that there wouldn't be any first team players leaving, so up to now he's keeping to his word

Mattthemiller157
03-01-2014, 07:13 PM
I'm sure not long ago he also said that there wouldn't be any first team players leaving, so up to now he's keeping to his word

By that he meant players who actually play regularly in the first team. Pringle, O'Connor, Frecks, Agard, Arnason, Morgan etc.

brassgnat
03-01-2014, 07:27 PM
I'm OK with the players going out, if by this time next week, at least a couple have come in for the Crewe game.
If not are there problems with the club financially again?
Or Evans has took a gamble on bringing someone in on time.

DonPageFanClub
03-01-2014, 09:30 PM
Brass what are you talking about, there are no money problems, what's everyone fretting about, I think this is a massive statement to the teams in division one , we ain't pi$$ing about we're going for promotion !!!!!

Corner
03-01-2014, 09:48 PM

Mmm and not that long before, on the day The Advertiser printed an SE statement along the lines of 'none of our star players are leaving', Nards left for Bury. :s