PDA

View Full Version : Ever take a long hard look at yerself

gersforme
04-01-2014, 05:32 AM
And think what a phucking letdown ye are? i'm having such a morning, sometimes when i think of all my blunders and the people i've phucked over i feel like a right failure, know what i mean?

I such at fidelity, discretion, temperance, and most other things that make a man a moral character, in fact if I didn't have guys like bluek and danny and scone and non bigoted pogue to aspire to, my moral compass would be phucked :blue:

DannyBhoy
04-01-2014, 05:36 AM
Hangovers do that to you.

I'm a bit like that just now, it's too late to go back to sleep, but too early to get up. So I'm going to lie in bed, drinking Stella and making a dunt in the litre of voddy I have, picking my nose while searching for chav **** on the internet.

gersforme
04-01-2014, 05:38 AM
i wish i had your class danny , i feel very penitent, i might even go to my local reformed church to get right with the big man

i'm phucking out of control

ps, **** is for weirdos and kvnts who cannae get a burd

DannyBhoy
04-01-2014, 05:46 AM
Whenever I feel like it's all getting too much, I read old threads on here, and sit in awe at some of Scone's musings, his dignity, integrity, talent and humbleness will never be bettered.

I reckon people will read his posts 100 years from now like they read Ann Frank's diary. These are momentous times, gers, exciting times. We're living with one of the greatest human beings to have walked the face of this earth, and I'm not a religious man, but if I was, I really would think that Scone is Jesus Christ.

gersforme
04-01-2014, 05:50 AM
Sometimes in church, i give thanks for the gift of the scone, how he came to us in his effulgence of deity and how his omniscient mind enhances all our lives, his metaphors, allegories, anecdotes are only matched by Milton or ****ens.

I can honestly say i feel like one of the 12 apostles to have even posted with him and felt his touch upon my life, i reckon he just turns Inchinnan tap water into wine too :(

DannyBhoy
04-01-2014, 06:07 AM
Make no mistake, these are historical times.

A thousand years from now, academics will be studying the Kenneth McKellar thread in all it's wondrous glory, and the will wonder if a man like Scone really did walk the earth.

Scone is the only man I know that doesn't need to take the Renfrew ferry, he simply walks across the Clyde.

And he does it all for the love of his dug.