PDA

View Full Version : Surely the most depressing words...

Tone_Loc
04-01-2014, 07:00 AM
... from the horses mouth...

Funny but also totally depressing...
Between the three of them... they really know how to 'arse f-uck' a football club... not on purpose of course... just total idiocy

"I don't know what the real reason is, why Johnny didn't come," he said.

"He just said the morning after it was something he felt wasn't right. That's the only explanation he gave to me. Not something I could extract out of him.

"I knew it was going to be nearly impossible anyway, in this window. As always the window is an impossible scenario to deal with. To have to work in it under the circumstances we have makes it even more difficult.

"Because you have got players who will look around and say, 'Do I want to go to a team in the bottom three? Do I want to go for that fight?' Perhaps some of them will say, 'no. I might as well stay and play the odd game'. You just keep searching and looking."

dagenhamJohn
04-01-2014, 07:05 AM
only if you believe them mate!

just to cheer you up further i hear BS has been given 2 months to sort things out :)

palerider
04-01-2014, 07:19 AM
only if you believe them mate!

just to cheer you up further i hear BS has been given 2 months to sort things out :)

We'll be cut adrift by then.

So they'll then announce that he's the best man to get us back up.

P1ss-up ? brewery ? Just words that spring-up in my mind.

stevo1272
04-01-2014, 07:24 AM
Morning...can you blame anyone for not coming here,I don't...who in their right mind would come to play for us.. My view has always been if a player don't want to sign for us then fu(k em,but now my outlook would be different...ifI I was Heitinger I would stay exactly where I am

palerider
04-01-2014, 07:30 AM
Morning...can you blame anyone for not coming here,I don't...who in their right mind would come to play for us.. My view has always been if a player don't want to sign for us then fu(k em,but now my outlook would be different...ifI I was Heitinger I would stay exactly where I am

Exactly right and I'd bet that Traore won't be joining either whether he's keen or not as again they haven't done their research and unless they can persuade the Home Secretary he's an 'outstanding talent' he won't meet the qualifications.

They should stick to what they do best, selling ****-mags and dildos.

dagenhamJohn
04-01-2014, 07:36 AM

They should stick to what they do best, selling ****-mags and dildos.[/quote] way to make a living though XD

rednekst
04-01-2014, 10:28 AM
It's the norm now for us to here these words from the two liars and storytellers who say they were supporters of 'our' club.

"We tried to sign him, but the rules denied us the chance" etc etc etc.

I must admit I'm now fed up to my back teeth with the way the club as been brought down this low.

Lower imo than the times of Brown and 'Iceland'