PDA

View Full Version : Off the drink

DeeMo
04-01-2014, 12:10 PM
Had my first day off the drink yesterday for weeks. I didn't touch a drop. Getting to sleep was difficult and when I did by phuck my dreams were totally mad and vivid. I actually had a great kip and feel fantastic this morning. My morning visit to the toilet was a joy as we'll, I've not had such a solid, we'll defined poop like I did since the last time I had a day off. I wish I wasn't so weak and could have at least one alcohol free day a month so I could enjoy the benefits of it but unfortunately I am a raving alky :s
I blame Dundee FC and Mrs DeeMo. :D

tartanscone1314
04-01-2014, 12:11 PM
Im just gonnae settle doon tae a swally the noo :D

DeeMo
04-01-2014, 12:16 PM
Im just gonnae settle doon tae a swally the noo :D Do you hae a Swally everyday Scone ?

521buc
04-01-2014, 12:17 PM
Well Deemo,

I've had 3-4 bottles of Stella most days.. I can now pinch 1/2 inch from me mid section :blue: I'm off it from Sunday
Drink killed my mum and my blue nose uncle from Glesga .:blue: so glad I can't overdo it..

Bennachie
04-01-2014, 12:17 PM
I had a bottle of port last night, it was braw. :D

DeeMo
04-01-2014, 12:22 PM
Well Deemo,

I've had 3-4 bottles of Stella most days.. I can now pinch 1/2 inch from me mid section :blue: I'm off it from Sunday
Drink killed my mum and my blue nose uncle from Glesga .:blue: so glad I can't overdo it.. That's sad about your mum and uncle. :blue:
I wish I had the willpower to stop at 4 bottles :s
I really am going to make an effort to have two days a week totally alcohol free. I know I will find it difficult because I love going to the pub which I do everyday.

tartanscone1314
04-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Im just gonnae settle doon tae a swally the noo :D Do you hae a Swally everyday Scone ?[/quote]

I didnae have a swally one day and i felt terrible Mo .

DeeMo
04-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Im just gonnae settle doon tae a swally the noo :D Do you hae a Swally everyday Scone ?[/quote]

I didnae have a swally one day and i felt terrible Mo .[/quote] I kin how you felt Scone. Last night was awful. I sat watching p1sh on the tele with Mrs DeeMo who was drinking. I had bad withdrawals at one point but the worst thing was when she started to get p1shed the rubbish that she spoke just about tipped me over the edge :blue: :s

gersforme
04-01-2014, 05:41 PM
stop drinking? don't worry, the snp want do it for you, ya phucking wallflower

DannyBhoy
04-01-2014, 05:44 PM
I'll end up in Partick, and sticking you to the wall, flower.

ScreamingBlueMesslah
04-01-2014, 05:47 PM
Had my first day off the drink yesterday for weeks. I didn't touch a drop. Getting to sleep was difficult and when I did by phuck my dreams were totally mad and vivid. I actually had a great kip and feel fantastic this morning. My morning visit to the toilet was a joy as we'll, I've not had such a solid, we'll defined poop like I did since the last time I had a day off. I wish I wasn't so weak and could have at least one alcohol free day a month so I could enjoy the benefits of it but unfortunately I am a raving alky :s

Dabmo you sup daily from the rim of the dab >:)

weearabs
05-01-2014, 08:39 AM

it became a progressive illness for me...sunken eyes, swollen head, headaches, shakes, emotional explosions in my head...like eletric shocks...skin conditions, sitting on the floor in the shower "drying oot" again...crusty snot...cannae mind what i had done the night before...chewing paracetemols like they were sweeties...vowing never tae drink again...twa days later back on it c

noahrab
05-01-2014, 09:10 AM

it became a progressive illness for me...sunken eyes, swollen head, headaches, shakes, emotional explosions in my head...like eletric shocks...skin conditions, sitting on the floor in the shower "drying oot" again...crusty snot...cannae mind what i had done the night before...chewing paracetemols like they were sweeties...vowing never

weearabs
05-01-2014, 09:14 AM
ahuh :O

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 09:14 AM

it became a progressive illness for me...sunken eyes, swollen head, headaches, shakes, emotional explosions in my head...like eletric shocks...skin conditions, sitting on the floor in the shower "drying oot" again...crusty snot...cannae mind what i had done the night before...chewing parace

weearabs
05-01-2014, 12:22 PM

it became a progressive illness for me...sunken eyes, swollen head, headaches, shakes, emotional explosions in my head...like eletric shocks...skin conditions, sitting on the floor in the shower "drying oot" again...crusty snot...cannae mind wh