PDA

View Full Version : Daily Mail Article

ramspride
04-01-2014, 02:33 PM
Good article in the Mail today about McClaren, Writes about how he thought Derby was a perfect fit for him - how Ferguson, Redknapp and others thought he was a quite brilliant coach - how 'Derby's forward thinking CE Sam Rush had offered him the job - how Mac thought he had tried to run bed fore he could walk and made mistakes because of it, now he feels he is older and wiser - how Derby's scouting network had greatly improved - Macs objective is to be in the Prem. within the next 21/2 years. Very good read. I had to check the reporter I thought Rattea had written it. ;D ;-D ;D ;-

triz
05-01-2014, 02:37 AM
no link? had a look couldn't see it

Rob_the_Ram
05-01-2014, 11:40 AM
Good article in the Mail today about McClaren, Writes about how he thought Derby was a perfect fit for him - how Ferguson, Redknapp and others thought he was a quite brilliant coach - how 'Derby's forward thinking CE Sam Rush had offered him the job - how Mac thought he had tried to run bed fore he could walk and made mistakes because of it, now he feels he is older and wiser - how Derby's scouting network had greatly improved - Macs objective is to be in the Prem. within the next 21/2 years. Very good read. I had to check the reporter I thought Rattea had written it. ;D ;-D ;D ;-

I sincerely hope he meant two - two and a half years, not twenty one - twenty two years ;D