PDA

View Full Version : CUFC V SAFC

peter6087
04-01-2014, 04:30 PM
this message is for all u fans who still go to home games and critical of those who go to the BIG games
I was a Carlisle Fan back in the late eightys early ninetys i was born and bread in Carlisle and always followed them where ever i have been in the world.
Then i joined the forces and went here there and everywhere but always on the look out for the Carlisle scores.
The club has never been very ambitous and if a Big game comes along then there is no problem with anybody going to the game as long as the club gets the revenue so i think all u so called supporters need to take a reality check and if the team can get through this round then all well and good and hopefully another big game in the next round.
I followed the team when Waletr Swinburn was the goalie and went the length and breadth of the country and didnt see many of u so called supporters there but i still went to the likes of Gillingham to find the game called off on arrival.
SO i think i have paid my share of coin to the

bluemune
04-01-2014, 04:40 PM
Wasn't it Trevor Swinburne if I remember correctly?

I don't think there are too many people having a go at those attending the Sunderland game who have less than impeccable recent attendance records. I think people are understanding and sympathetic to individual fans circumstances and commitments - Especially these days when there often isn't enough money at the end of the week to justify going to all games.

Hope you enjoy the match tomorrow

jumpforfun
04-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Walter Swinburne? He was . bit lightweight and took the club for a ride... Agree with the sentiment though. Plenty of fans who have paid their dues over the years will be there tomorrow and have deserved their big day out.

Nevermore666
04-01-2014, 05:47 PM
"Born and BREAD in Carlisle"

Class.

PADDOCK
04-01-2014, 08:50 PM
One of the upper CRUST.

BlueBalls
04-01-2014, 09:13 PM
oh crumbs