BileysThere
04-01-2014, 09:31 PM
How many of you will bother?
26501 is my guess
2500 baggies and 7000 empty seats.

Dirtyweasel
04-01-2014, 10:53 PM
I'll go for a +30k crowd - again.

As for the charity thieves, I hear they've organised a game against Oxford (I didn't even know they had a team :? ) so I'm going to guess they'll be taking at least two taxi's part full with charity thieves.

Laugh...I almost honoured my pledge XD XD XD

saintwayne
05-01-2014, 07:41 AM
Whatever it is, it will be thousands more than Pompey ever got for a Premier League game...

ozzy62
05-01-2014, 08:17 AM
Stop starting threads on here Biley you sad c.unt.

Just seeing your on the home page disgusts me.

League 2 minnow,worry about your own pile of sh!t.

Grannie64
05-01-2014, 09:49 AM

He's getting ready for his clubs record breaking third concurrent relegation, the fastest drop through all four divisions to obscurity. Deflect from your own problems, makes them look better.
Though if I was one of them, I would be worried that the presidents have gain more of the club by loaning money for Stadium improvements...That Barker will spend large on wages(as they still have an embargo) which fails to stop the drop,as the results remain poor the fans start to stay away, the booing starts as the team comes out, and they drop below their minimum gate. First season in the Skrill means either the Presidents(PPD)take over the club or administration number 4 beckons.
No wonder they spend so much time on here...

Brockley_Jack
05-01-2014, 03:11 PM
I predict that the burger flipper has woken up with a killer hangover and doesn't remember any of this. XD

proclaimer
05-01-2014, 10:16 PM
26501 is my guess

So that's 26501 Saints fans + 2500 Baggies + 7000 empty seats. Total 36001. FAIL.

harvey_7
05-01-2014, 11:27 PM
Irl be there, first game since Hull at home which seems ages ago because of all the games we've played since. Hopefully it'll be the same performance & result!

COYS

ozsaint1976
06-01-2014, 09:50 AM
Irl be there, first game since Hull at home which seems ages ago because of all the games we've played since. Hopefully it'll be the same performance & result!

COYS

Harvey, irl is spelt I'll. Same as it'll which you spelt correctly. I'm not an English teacher by means but do like to point our young ones in the right direction from time to time. Here endith the lesson!

Manco
06-01-2014, 04:28 PM

COYS

Harvey, irl is spelt I'll. Same as it'll which you spelt correctly. I'm not an English teacher by means but do like to point our young ones in the right direction from time to time. Here endith the lesson![/quote]

Should there be the word "any" before means,in the above sentence, thereby making it correct English.

Also endeth is spelt endeth,not endith.

Hope that helps. :D :D

Brockley_Jack
06-01-2014, 04:31 PM

COYS

Harvey, irl is spelt I'll. Same as it'll which you spelt correctly. I'm not an English teacher by means but do like to point our young ones in the right direction from time to time. Here endith the lesson![/quote]

Should there be the word "any" before means,in the above sentence, thereby making it correct English.

Hope that helps. :D :D[/quote]

I had I'll spelt "irl" in a CV I received recently. That one got deleted!

Pentridge
06-01-2014, 07:13 PM
Spaces after commas Manco, spaces after commas.

Manco
06-01-2014, 07:27 PM

Soz,my mistake, irl not do it again. :blue:

Pentridge
06-01-2014, 07:27 PM

Soz,my mistake, irl not do it again. :blue:[/quote]

Arfs.

BileysThere
06-01-2014, 08:13 PM
26501 is my guess

So that's 26501 Saints fans + 2500 Baggies + 7000 empty seats. Total 36001. FAIL.[/quote]

FFS Proc, not if 26501 is the total attendance.

BileysThere
06-01-2014, 08:15 PM

Don't look then you silly boy.

kernow
06-01-2014, 08:19 PM
26501 occupied seats + 7000 empty seats.
Therefore total number seats = 33501.
Total capacity 32500.
Another example of Portsmaths !? :D
Failed again.

harvey_7
06-01-2014, 11:49 PM

COYS

Sorry Oz I was on my phone & that was my predictive text, I'll be sure to correct it next time. ;D

BileysThere
07-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Total capacity 32500.
Failed again.

Sorry Kernow, i thought it would be bigger. :P

Dirtyweasel
08-01-2014, 08:36 PM
Total capacity 32500.
Failed again.

Sorry Kernow, i thought it would be bigger. :P[/quote]

At the other end of the scale, how are ticket sales going for Oxford's cup final this weekend?

I'm hearing ugly rumours that the blue few are finding it hard to get motivated to travel in large numbers for this fixture. I'm hearing even uglier rumours that the few that can be bothered to attend are being encouraged to bring ticker tape. Now that really would be sad if true - which I'm sure it's not.

ozsaint1976
14-01-2014, 11:06 AM

COYS

Hope that helps. :D :D[/quote]

Thanks Manco, yes that does help immensely, I'm so glad your about to help out those more unfortunate than you. You're great!

BileysThere
14-01-2014, 04:33 PM
So come on then, lets hear the excuses for not selling out? How many Baggies? How many empty seats including the STholders not present?
I'd say at best you had 26500 in the pit(looking at the vast empty spaces on the telly)
I think my prediction was a lot closer than any other on the thread. XD

saint_martin
14-01-2014, 04:41 PM
28610 actually.

BileysThere
14-01-2014, 05:12 PM
28610 actually.

Not or nowhere near a sellout then?

re: West Brom
I'll go for a +30k crowd - again.

Laugh...I almost honoured my pledge

Grannie64
14-01-2014, 07:00 PM
So come on then, lets hear the excuses for not selling out? How many Baggies? How many empty seats including the STholders not present?
I'd say at best you had 26500 in the pit(looking at the vast empty spaces on the telly)
I think my prediction was a lot closer than any other on the thread. XD

that vast empty space you seem to have seen was the away quadrant 1,621 which is just over half the allotted seats for the away fans. It really is a shame it's behind the goal. Unlike your place which is full week in and week out.

BileysThere
14-01-2014, 07:07 PM
So come on gran, how many baggies, how many saints bearing in mind ST's count there or not?

Pentridge
14-01-2014, 07:12 PM
Shall I write this in crayon for you?

There were 1621 Baggies, the rest were Saints and I'm not sure anyone on these boards could tell you how many STHs didn't turn up.

Southerndown
14-01-2014, 07:29 PM
I'm not sure anyone on these boards could tell you how many STHs didn't turn up.

I don't know, there are people here that go to Gun Wharf to count the numbers of shirts so I wouldn't be at all surprised

BileysThere
14-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Shall I write this in crayon for you?

There were 1621 Baggies, the rest were Saints and I'm not sure anyone on these boards could tell you how many STHs didn't turn up.

Thankyou Pents, an answer at last. :/
We can only guess at the non present ST's just as Pepe can when it is at FP.
Still you are rather short of the sellout dwease predicted. I'm sure there is a good reason??????????

Dirtyweasel
14-01-2014, 07:36 PM
Still you are rather short of the sellout dwease predicted.

Did I?

PapaLazarou
14-01-2014, 07:41 PM
I don't know, there are people here that go to Gun Wharf to count the numbers of shirts so I wouldn't be at all surprised

Slightly surprised (but nonetheless pleased) to see a tampon fuse lit yesterday still smouldering away nicely.. XD

BileysThere
14-01-2014, 07:43 PM

Did I?[/quote]

Lot's of empty seats, but ours will be full again for the visit of West Brom next week so rest your fears you little failure.

OOOOPS. XD

BileysThere
14-01-2014, 07:45 PM

Slightly surprised (but nonetheless pleased) to see a tampon fuse lit yesterday still smouldering away nicely.. XD[/quote]

Honestly you should leave dwease at home.

Dirtyweasel
14-01-2014, 08:01 PM

Did I?[/quote]

Lot's of empty seats, but ours will be full again for the visit of West Brom next week so rest your fears you little failure.

OOOOPS. XD[/quote]

So West Broms failure to sell their allocation is somehow our fault?

Seriously, if our attendance on Saturday has angered you, don't check out the Fulham v Norwich cup game on BT Sport at the moment as it would make you quadriplegic with rage.

BileysThere
14-01-2014, 08:10 PM

Did I?[/quote]

OOOOPS. XD[/quote]

So West Broms failure to sell their allocation is somehow our fault?

Seriously, if our attendance on Saturday has angered you, don't check out the Fulham v Norwich cup game on BT Sport at the moment as it would make you quadriplegic with rage.[/quote]

Sorry i did not know you allocated WB 5000 seats and there was me thinking you BS.

Dirtyweasel
14-01-2014, 08:49 PM
We don't allocate 5k to away fans, well not to my knowledge any way. In view of this, and to satisfy your twisted logic, I'll admit that in your world our average attendance this season of 91.4% capacity is in some way shameful.

You win I guess :?

BileysThere
14-01-2014, 08:55 PM
Well thank you dwease, it won't hurt you to be humble sometimes. ;D

Dirtyweasel
14-01-2014, 09:08 PM
You're confusing humble with any number of different traits - mostly sarcasm if I'm honest.

Grannie64
15-01-2014, 05:58 AM
Maybe this will help. Using the figures provided for season ticket sells, the seats available to home supporters is 28093 and 3524 away allocation giving us 31617 capacity. Of course corporate does add some to that total but I don't have that information. There was a 71% take up from STH.