PDA

View Full Version : Elsie the Dab,Whats his IQ?

ABERFELDYDEE
04-01-2014, 11:39 PM
No very high,in meh book,he was at college though >:)

BertrandRussell
04-01-2014, 11:40 PM
He is an imbecile but I bet he can punctuate better than you.

EastStand_Elite
04-01-2014, 11:42 PM
What have I done to upset you now chalky? id rather you just said rather than start an attention seeking thread to get people on your wee bent bandwagon :zzz:

ABERFELDYDEE
04-01-2014, 11:52 PM
Anti DFC tirade fae Woland ;D Joab done ye phuckin tube XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

EastStand_Elite
05-01-2014, 12:00 AM
Anti DFC tirade fae Woland ;D Joab done ye phuckin tube XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Now answer my question?, you seem to have a severe dislike for me for no valid reason other than I'm a DAB :(

ABERFELDYDEE
05-01-2014, 12:02 AM
Elsie :D Youve not upset me at all :D I just think a****st other things that you are a
thick ****
Any mair stupid questions afore i log aff?
Chalky :heart: :?

noahrab
05-01-2014, 12:03 AM

Now answer my question?, you seem to have a severe dislike for me for no valid reason other than I'm a DAB :([/quote]

No other reason required ya phuckin broo monkey.

EastStand_Elite
05-01-2014, 12:05 AM

Now answer my question?, you seem to have a severe dislike for me for no valid reason other than I'm a DAB :([/quote]

No other reason required ya phuckin broo monkey.[/quote]

But out paddy eh? There's a Good boy.

noahrab
05-01-2014, 12:11 AM

But out paddy eh? There's a Good boy.[/quote]

Make me ya fat phuck.

EastStand_Elite
05-01-2014, 12:16 AM

Make me ya fat phuck.[/quote]

Oh good heavens everyone watch out, big mad mental baldy paddy is about :D

Here paddy, do you wax your baldy napper? Ya anorak wearing monifeith dayglo loner XD

"Swivel" XD

noahrab
05-01-2014, 12:23 AM

Here paddy, do you wax your baldy napper? Ya anorak wearing monifeith dayglo loner XD

"Swivel" XD[/quote]

Listen son, when honest tax payers like the majority of this board pay to keep work shy dole scroungers like you in Wranglers we can make any comment on you that we wish.

ABERFELDYDEE
05-01-2014, 12:25 AM
Baldy Paddy :D
UpthewrangdreelDusc :D

noahrab
05-01-2014, 12:26 AM
Baldy Paddy :D
UpthewrangdreelDusc :D

:)

EastStand_Elite
05-01-2014, 12:31 AM

"Swivel" XD[/quote]

Listen son, when honest tax payers like the majority of this board pay to keep work shy dole scroungers like you in Wranglers

noahrab
05-01-2014, 12:33 AM

"Swivel" XD[/quote]

Listen son, when honest tax payers like the majority of this board pay t

EastStand_Elite
05-01-2014, 12:34 AM

"Swivel" XD[/quote]

Listen son, when honest tax

noahrab
05-01-2014, 12:37 AM

Here paddy, do you wax your baldy napper? Ya anorak wearing monifeith dayglo loner

EastStand_Elite
05-01-2014, 12:41 AM
How's Chris doing? Hear he's a good Arab.

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 02:42 AM
He is an imbecile but I bet he can punctuate better than you.Which are the punctuation errors you refer to?

Obviously you're a c0ck, and as is often said, will 'correct' everyone bar hvns, but clearly the OP is slang, so your ideas of English grammar and punctuation don't apply?

Woland, did you actually pass your English exams? If yes, why are you working shoe-shine at the Gyle Centre XD

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 02:45 AM
[quote="EastStand_Elite"[/quote]Desperate stuff, bud, you're sounding like a bitter 59-year old Flower.

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 02:51 AM
He is an imbecile but I bet he can punctuate better than you.Which are the punctuation errors you refer to?

Obviously you're a c0ck, and as is often said, will 'correct' everyone bar hvns, but clearly the OP is slang, so your ideas of English grammar and punctuation don't apply?

Woland, did you actually pass your English exams? If yes, why are you working shoe-shine at the Gyle Centre XD[/quote]

At the risk of sounding an idiot, should there not be a comma after 'imbecile' in woland's post?

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 02:52 AM

http://i43.tinypic.com/2jana7b.jpg

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 03:00 AM
BertieBassett's post is a grammatical nightmare.

Anyone that uses the word 'but' in a sentence didn't get past remedial English, or is just a bit lazy. Bertie is most certainly the former, I'm often the latter.

Woland has clearly spent his life in non-intellectual environments, why he has to behave otherwise on here, well, we all know the answer to that one.

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 03:06 AM
BertieBassett's post is a grammatical nightmare.

Anyone that uses the word 'but' in a sentence didn't get past remedial English, or is just a bit lazy. Bertie is most certainly the former, I'm often the latter.

Woland has clearly spent his life in non-intellectual environments, why he has to behave otherwise on here, well, we all know the answer to that one.

I'd place woland on the same list as Jozef Fritzl nacho novo and Stalin, horrible human beings who will be hated throughout history for being, to put it simply, horrible.

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 03:25 AM
The funniest thing about woland is that his genetic twin admits to being a thicko, yet he thinks he's the brains of Britain XD

On another subject, what do you think about folk who abuse their fellow fans on here? I think it's abhorrent, you have to show some loyalty in such a hostile environment, surely. I abused deemo, after severe provocation, still wondering why he behaved like he did when he first arrived.

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 03:41 AM
Good question.

DeeMo is alright, he stays in Montrose so you have to make some allowances, but he's a decent enough chap.

Us Tims on here are quite lucky, cause we're good people. Me, Pogue, Reve, Jimmy, are stand up guys, with good patter. I dont get into arguments on here, after I was grassed in by a horrible hvn who is quick to make innuendos about Jock Stein and I then said something about his mother and a gorilla. A week's ban I got for that.

So to answer your question, if someone is acting an erse, you should tell them, regardless of what team they support.

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 04:04 AM
That's fair enough about DeeMo, he's not from Dundee, so doesn't have the same loyalties to the city and doesn't care about the insults it gets from the Hawick tossers (bit like the dabs). Saying that, I'll not usually have a go at any Dundee fan on here, I don't really care what opinion they have on any subject, to be honest. Loyalty is very important to me, ken what I mean, especially for us Dees who have had to put up with some real shyte for 40 years.

Still, we saved our club, didn't let it die :D

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 04:18 AM
That's fair enough about DeeMo, he's not from Dundee, so doesn't have the same loyalties to the city and doesn't care about the insults it gets from the Hawick tossers (bit like the dabs). Saying that, I'll not usually have a go at any Dundee fan on here, I don't really care what opinion they have on any subject, to be honest. Loyalty is very important to me, ken what I mean, especially for us Dees who have had to put up with some real shyte for 40 years.

Still, we saved our club, didn't let it die :D

It's all relative though. I hate Hearts more than I hated rangers yet I reckon OMS is one of the best cuints on here.

You might think this is daft, but I treat this place the same way I would a pub. I wouldn't ask what team a guy supports before deciding my feelings on him. If you're a decent sort, you'll get treated decently.

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 04:27 AM
jeezo danny, I wouldn't be near enough a strange bloke in a pub to have any feelings on them :D

ken what you're saying, though, and that mindset certainly works abroad with the TA, but in Scotland, I wouldn't buy a pint for a hvn or a dab without spitting in it once it was poured.

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 04:38 AM
jeezo danny, I wouldn't be near enough a strange bloke in a pub to have any feelings on them :D

ken what you're saying, though, and that mindset certainly works abroad with the TA, but in Scotland, I wouldn't buy a pint for a hvn or a dab without spitting in it once it was poured.

XD

No offence mate, you know I like you, but if you lived in Glasgow with that attitude you wouldn't last long.

My best mate's a hvn. I have family who are hvns. But gone are the days where I would let what team people support influence my view on them.

What you need to realise is there's a difference between rangers fans and hvns.

rangers fan - Scone, gersforme, bluek

hvn - maryscanary

There is a difference bud, and maybe you staying were you do then you wouldn't notice it, but there is.

I agree with you on the DABs though, a disgusting group of people. :D

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 05:15 AM
If I lived in Glasgow, and I kinda did for a bit, I would avoid any football chat/fans completely. I lived in Edinburgh for 20 years and hated the hvns who were there, that developed over time, has to be said.

I could never have a Rangers fan as a mate, just because they're all sectarian f&ckwits. Nor could I have a dab as a mate, and given i've never met one, is not a problem B)

On Scotland trips, I'm friends with everyone, that's why I can't wait to get to Warsaw.

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 05:29 AM
If I lived in Glasgow, and I kinda did for a bit, I would avoid any football chat/fans completely. I lived in Edinburgh for 20 years and hated the hvns who were there, that developed over time, has to be said.

I could never have a Rangers fan as a mate, just because they're all sectarian f&ckwits. Nor could I have a dab as a mate, and given i've never met one, is not a problem B)

On Scotland trips, I'm friends with everyone, that's why I can't wait to get to Warsaw.

How could you 'kinda' live in Glasgow? :D

Your hatred of rangers is admirable, really, but life's too short. Are you saying Scone shouldn't be one of my idols because he's a rangers fan?

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 05:40 AM
Obviously I can't give away too much personal info because of the hawick halfwits twisting everything. Not to worry.

Carrying on, my views on Rangers can't cloud yours, goes without saying, so you can view scone anyway you want to, although my real-life experiences will be more valuable than his madey-upers ;D

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 05:54 AM
Obviously I can't give away too much personal info because of the hawick halfwits twisting everything. Not to worry.

Carrying on, my views on Rangers can't cloud yours, goes without saying, so you can view scone anyway you want to, although my real-life experiences will be more valuable than his madey-upers ;D

I've just cracked the 2nd bottle of Buckfast of the morning.

Scone's never told a made up story in his life. This is a guy that put his life on the line for his country, He's served with Mad Mitch, slaughtered the ASC like the sheep they are so show him some phucking respect.

:D

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 06:02 AM
I prefer to ignore him, sorry danny, but that's it.

Just been listening to The Fields of Athenry, there's nothing like a folk song this time of night.

bluek is another bawbag as far as I'm concerned.

Ever been to Las Vegas? I used to have some life.

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 06:08 AM
I prefer to ignore him, sorry danny, but that's it.

Just been listening to The Fields of Athenry, there's nothing like a folk song this time of night.

bluek is another bawbag as far as I'm concerned.

Ever been to Las Vegas? I used to have some life.

If you want a decent Irish folk song then Boys Of The Old Brigade is what you need to listen to.

Vegas holds no appeal for me, mate. I'm just not interested in the place. I have family who have been and who swear by it but it's just not for me.

I've went to New York, and I reckon it's the greatest city on earth.

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 06:13 AM
GTF on Vegas, again, if I can take you under my wing, you'd love it, ye wee closed-minded bhoy :D

NY, been there, before the internet was invented, found an Irish pub and they took care of me. Fantastic memory. But Boys of the Old Brigade, behave yourself.

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 06:19 AM
GTF on Vegas, again, if I can take you under my wing, you'd love it, ye wee closed-minded bhoy :D

NY, been there, before the internet was invented, found an Irish pub and they took care of me. Fantastic memory. But Boys of the Old Brigade, behave yourself.

Take me under your wing?

FS,! XD

The last thing you would need is a cuint like me under your wing.

That's the rebel tunes on now. See what you've started! :blue:

Listen to this. - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAQfJ5AZRyk)

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 06:29 AM
I've taken worse than you under my wing, and they've all benifeted, although ultimately failed to make the difference :D

I'm not a rebel, I'll respect yer right to be one >;)

danny, these guys are all dead, ffs, do you know what that means, dead, christ sakes.

Mook1
05-01-2014, 10:50 AM
Couple of Sirus classics on this thread:-

Seemingly you can't use the word 'but' in a sentence, if you do, you're thick.

'genetic twins'... As opposed to what, ungenetic twins XD

Bit of a rough night for the imaginary bank manager :D

Mook1
05-01-2014, 10:58 AM

'I kinda lived in Glasgow' - Erm, ok.

'I could never have a Rangers fan as a mate', yet...

'On Scotland trips, I'm friends with everyone'

I suppose it was a bit of a long day for TaintedDAB :D

Red_Zeppelin
05-01-2014, 11:08 AM

'I kinda lived in Glasgow' - Erm, ok.

'I could never have a Rangers fan as a mate', yet...

'On Scotland trips, I'm friends with everyone'

I suppose it was a bit of a long day for TaintedDAB :D[/quote]

look out columbo's oan the phukkin case

Mook1
05-01-2014, 11:14 AM
Even Danny was picking holes in his p*sh and he was on the Buckie :D

EastStand_Elite
05-01-2014, 11:23 AM
"Desperate stuff, bud, you're starting to sound like a 59 year old flower"

Phuck you tainted :D

"I agree with you on the DABs though, a disgusting group of people."

Phuck you Danny :D

Bennachie
05-01-2014, 01:03 PM
After years of extensive experience oan the Footy Mad boards, I can confirm that Elsie is as thick as shyte in a boatil. :D

supernotts5891
05-01-2014, 04:17 PM
After years of extensive experience oan the Footy Mad boards, I can confirm that Elsie is as thick as shyte in a boatil. :D

the first time you posted I knew you was thick as shyte >:)

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 05:04 PM
I f*ckn knew that dirty little c*nt mook would be all over my posts today, what a ragdolled beyond belief fud this boy is XD

Muirhouse Mook XD

The Plastic Pauper XD

Mystic Mary XD

Ban Manager XD

Quote them, you piece of shyte >:)

Mook1
05-01-2014, 05:11 PM

Here's a good one, 'if I can take you under my wing'...

I mean, how cringey is that? XD

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 05:13 PM
mook is in heaven today XD

The ragdolled little fud must have woke up this morning, and thought it was Christmas Day XD

The disgusting little c*nt will be bookmarking all these threads now XD

Muirhouse Mook XD

Mook1
05-01-2014, 05:16 PM
Hey pal, it's no my fault you were up aw night slavering p*sh :D

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 05:19 PM
I was having a great craic with danny, what is it you're doing, you absolute mess of a boy.

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 05:23 PM

I mean, how cringey is that? XD[/quote]

Mook, far be it from me to get involved in your two daft arguments, but there was a level of daft drunkeness involved.

Mook1
05-01-2014, 05:25 PM
If that's what you call 'great craic' you're welcome to it, I dinnae fancy you taking me 'under your wing' or listening to the Fields of Athenrye at 6am...

Or 'kinda living in Glasgow' :D

EastStand_Elite
05-01-2014, 05:26 PM
what's ironic is that thus thread.is meant to be about me being thick :D

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 05:26 PM
mook knows that, but he's too desperate to allow that to influence his rage on this forum :D

Of all the folk on here who post when pyshed, especially scone, I'm the only one he tries to rip the next day XD

Muirhouse Mook is the Ragdolled Poster of The Year 2014 already XD

Mook1
05-01-2014, 05:27 PM

Mook, far be it from me to get involved in your two daft arguments, but there was a level of daft drunkeness involved.[/quote]

Nothing wrong with your patter, Danny, I get a good laugh with you, Sirus' is chronic though.

I see his hangover has seen him return to his usual, calling me a 'c*nt' on every post :D

Mook1
05-01-2014, 05:28 PM
mook knows that, but he's too desperate to allow that to influence his rage on this forum :D

Of all the folk on here who post when pyshed, especially scone, I'm the only one he tries to rip the next day XD

Scone & Danny are funny when they're p*shed, you're about as funny as a car crash.

PS - I am absolutely livid :D

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 05:28 PM
If that's what you call 'great craic' you're welcome to it, I dinnae fancy you taking me 'under your wing' or listening to the Fields of Athenrye at 6am...

Or 'kinda living in Glasgow' :Dup early Sunday morning to read all my posts from last night, what an absolute humiliation you are XD

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 05:29 PM

Scone & Danny are funny when they're p*shed, you're about as funny as a car crash.

PS - I am absolutely livid :D[/quote]Someone put this c*nt out of his misery, a bolt gun would do the trick.

Mook1
05-01-2014, 05:30 PM

PS - I am absolutely livid :D[/quote]Someone put this c*nt out of his misery, a bolt gun would do the trick.[/quote]

And it's me who is raging? :D

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 05:31 PM
You are, at the fact you're a ginger failure like yer bro XD

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 05:33 PM

Mook, far be it from me to get involved in your two daft arguments, but there was a level of daft drunkeness involved.[/quote]

Nothing wrong with your patter, Danny, I get a good laugh with you, Sirus' is chronic though.

I see his hangover has seen him return to his usual, calling me a 'c*nt' on every post :D[/quote]

I reckon you and your brother should take Sirus and noah a tag team match. Handle business like men. It would be like when the Bush

Mook1
05-01-2014, 05:33 PM
Here's a wee picture tae cheer you up, Sirus pal...

http://i44.tinypic.com/4h4aqh.jpg

:D

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 05:45 PM
End of the day, you're still the plastic pauper who had to go live in Muirhouse XD

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 05:46 PM
I reckon you and your brother should take Sirus and noah a tag team match. Handle business like men. It would be like when the Bushwackers fought the Legion Of Doom.

I could sell tickets. I think everycuint on here would buy one to shut yeez aw phucking up.I've no interest in either of the ginger failures who use messageboards to pretend otherwise >:)

Mook1
05-01-2014, 05:51 PM
End of the day, you're still the plastic pauper who had to go live in Muirhouse XD

And you're a sadsack offering to take other blokes 'under your wing' on the internet at all hours of the night :D

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 05:51 PM
And you're the cool dude who loves 'charlie' and 'beak' XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Mook1
05-01-2014, 05:56 PM
And you're the cool dude who loves 'charlie' and 'beak' XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

'cool dude' :D

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 05:58 PM
Remind me again, how the lead singer in your band pulled aw the birds and let you watch XD

Archiebaird
05-01-2014, 06:02 PM
Looks like the festive spirit evaporated quickly. >:)

It's only the 5th FFS. :D

Mook1
05-01-2014, 06:03 PM
I see you resorted to making up fairy stories again, good luck with them, Sirus pal. I'm sure they go down a treat in the imaginary bank you manage :D

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 06:22 PM
I thought it was a 'ban' I managed XD

Remind me again, 'Rangers aren't having an AGM in August, I know these things through my work', did you say that XD

At least I was pyshed when I made my 'cringey' posts XD