PDA

View Full Version : Hung out to dry

punkrockhammer
05-01-2014, 01:38 PM
This fat **** has made a point of playing six or seven u21 kids at once, in an undetermined formation, with several toilet first teamers, simply to give himself an excuse for losing and an excuse to say they ain't good enough

Basically he's hung them out to dry

I hope fatty, the tit witch and the ****os see the shot of that kid crying in the crowd

This should be 6 or 7. Lucky it's only 4 so far

JimmyV66
05-01-2014, 01:41 PM
Exactly the same thing my father just said.

"Allardyce has hung the kids out to dry"

He will be glad we have lost, he will be glad we have been thrashed and he will use this to prove a point.

bonzosbest74
05-01-2014, 01:46 PM
Absolutely, it's the egomaniacs perfect opportunity to say "and that's why I don't pick young players"

Away to Man City on weds could well be our most comprehensive loss in a long time.

OZHAMMER
05-01-2014, 01:54 PM
i said that i would rather see the juniors play and get beaten than the first team put in a spiritless performance...

... but the first teamers were of absolutely no help or assistance to the young pups. hung out to dry is the only way that it can be described.

jarvis ffs, couldn't even put a decent cross in against (supposedly) inferior opposition. absolutely valueless.

Woosnam
05-01-2014, 02:03 PM
Of course we should by have now become accustomed to the usual 3rd Round FA cup humiliations at the hands of teams from the lower divisions - it's the 'West Ham way' after all. But this latest debacle was simply a disgraceful performance. It brought to mind our 6-0 defeat against Reading one Xmas which finally brought and end to Pardew's brief tenure of office. This latest fiasco was an insult to the fans and anyone who has any sympathy for the club.

I think that an apology is due; one wonders whether it will be forthcoming, however.

More generally, it looks like another season (or two) in the Championship commencing next August. If we can't beat Stoke, Crystal Palace, Hull or Fulham that is exactly where we deserve to be; statistics don't lie. Since the 2002/03 disaster under the Brown/Roeder regime, we have been marking time as a yo-yo club, too good for the Championship and not good enough for the Prem.

All the delusional and overblown talk about becoming a 'big club' when we

palerider
05-01-2014, 02:09 PM
[quote="Woosnam"]Of course we should by have now become accustomed to the usual 3rd Round FA cup humiliations at the hands of teams from the lower divisions - it's the 'West Ham way' after all. But this latest debacle was simply a disgraceful performance. It brought to mind our 6-0 defeat against Reading one Xmas which finally brought and end to Pardew's brief tenure of office. This latest fiasco was an insult to the fans and anyone who has any sympathy for the club.

I think that an apology is due; one wonders whether it will be forthcoming, however.

More generally, it looks like another season (or two) in the Championship commencing next August. If we can't beat Stoke, Crystal Palace, Hull or Fulham that is exactly where we deserve to be; statistics don't lie. Since the 2002/03 disaster under the Brown/Roeder regime, we have been marking time as a yo-yo club, too good for the Championship and not good enough for the Prem.

All the delusional and overbl

Boleyn_Boy
05-01-2014, 02:20 PM
Couldn't agree more. He has done this as an f-you to everyone talking about playing the youth. They didn't stand a chance. Just another show of this complete Cnut,s arrogance.

terrya1965
05-01-2014, 02:33 PM
Today is a small tip of the iceberg i`m afraid.