PDA

View Full Version : West Ham support at Forest

wordsleybaggies
05-01-2014, 02:04 PM
Just watched your game on the telly and if only the players and management were as good as the following for the Hammers.
I saw us (West Brom) give up in the cup yesterday and it annoys me that some clubs don't care anymore.

Hats off to those who travelled to see that,you deserve better.

palerider
05-01-2014, 02:06 PM
Just watched your game on the telly and if only the players and management were as good as the following for the Hammers.
I saw us (West Brom) give up in the cup yesterday and it annoys me that some clubs don't care anymore.

Thanks.

Aren't you without a manager ?

There's a bloke I know would do a good job for you.

wordsleybaggies
05-01-2014, 02:10 PM
Although he was born 4 miles from West Brom he's a wolves fan..No thanks!

Wombourne_Wolf
05-01-2014, 02:21 PM
He is indeed a Wolves fan, just like the bloke who was in charge of your defeat yesterday.

TICKER
05-01-2014, 02:34 PM
I hope all those that attended today get a freebie for away travel and tickets too!

palerider
05-01-2014, 02:34 PM
The great support for what everyone knew before they set off would be a much weakened team is the very reason the Chuckles should act.

These fans continue to put their hands in their pockets, home and away, to watch that !

I stopped going a while ago. As was said in an earlier post the only thing that will make them act is not to go. Or at least if you are a season ticket holder buy nothing whatsoever at UP, programmes, food or drink, club shop. whatever.

It's the only way they'll sit up and realise the dissatisfaction.

Dolfo
05-01-2014, 02:57 PM
Our support today was second-to-none once again. Seriously, how bad were those sh1t forest fans? Mull of Kintyre - WTF is that all about?

"you're nothing special, we lose every week" XD
You can't beat our gallows humour.

trochtova
05-01-2014, 04:07 PM

Thanks.

Aren't you without a manager ?

There's a bloke I know would do a good job for you.[/quote]

No thanks, mate. He has already been here as Assistant Manager on a dark day, when Woking hammered us in the FA Cup. I'll always remember an old boy, he must have been nearly 90, walking up to the dugout to berate the management team before stewards led him away.

Allardyce laughed at him. We were 4-1 down at home to a team 6 divisions below and he mocked a supporter.

And to the Wolves fan: Downing was born on Oldbury and was a West Brom fan. Oldbury is hardly a Dingle area, is it?

Fair play

gill1948
05-01-2014, 04:18 PM
The board should do the decent thing and reimburse all those loyal fans who travelled to watch that !!

sheepshearernffc
05-01-2014, 08:30 PM
Our support today was second-to-none once again. Seriously, how bad were those sh1t forest fans? Mull of Kintyre - WTF is that all about?

Your numbers were ok but even Bournemouth were louder.
As for our attendance there were 13000 more at the QPR match maybe that tells you you are not the draw you used to be.

kirkup
05-01-2014, 08:37 PM

As for our attendance there were 13000 more at the QPR match maybe that tells you you are not the draw you used to be.[/quote]

Nobody is in the FA Cup anymore, so your point is what exactly?

mickyj
05-01-2014, 08:44 PM

As for our attendance there were 13000 more at the QPR match maybe that tells you you are not the draw you used to be.[/quote]Dosent that say more about the Nottingham Forest support ? Doing well in the championship, a good chance you are going to beat a premier league team yet only that amount of home support can be bothered.

sheepshearernffc
05-01-2014, 08:48 PM
Like i said, your aren't a draw

mickyj
05-01-2014, 08:49 PM
But who said we ever have been ?
So if we played you in the semi final of a cup many of your fans wouldn't turn up because we "are not a draw"

You haven't really put a lot of thought into this have you ?

kirkup
05-01-2014, 08:50 PM
You're right we lost.

Mind you if the game had been at our place, we would have had to give the tickets away to some religious chaps, to watch Notts Forest.

JimmyV66
05-01-2014, 08:54 PM
Forest fans having a pop? really. Oh dear.

P27 W14 D8 L5

Our recent record over you lot. But well done for beating our youth team which included many players who never played a first team game for us before.

clsb
05-01-2014, 09:03 PM

As for our attendance there were 13000 more at the QPR match maybe that tells you you are not the draw you used to be.[/quote]

So when were we a big draw? When we were **** 2 years ago, 5 years, 10 - take your pick. Forest were a big draw after they won the European Cup but that was 35 years ago! Anyway, I thought most fans go to a home match to watch their own team.

sheepshearernffc
05-01-2014, 09:16 PM

P27 W14 D8 L5

Our recent record over you lot. But well done for beating our youth team which included many players who never played a first team game for us before.

Downing cost more than our team put together.
As for age, our team averages just over 1 year older than yours today.

JimmyV66
05-01-2014, 09:23 PM
Dont really see why a few Forest fans are on here giving it some, but thats footymad for you.

Anyhow, banter aside. Forest is a club i have always had lots of respect for and they are a club i hope to see return to the top flight soon.

Best of luck.

mickyj
05-01-2014, 09:24 PM

So when were we a big draw? When we were **** 2 years ago, 5 years, 10 - take your pick. Forest were a big draw after they won the European Cup but that was 35 years ago! Anyway, I thought most fans go to a home match to watch their own team.[/quote]Just had a quick look on the Derby board mate , they have a thread about how bad the attendance was today, seems like they have the Forest fans down to a tee.

The word "Fickle" etc keeps popping

mickyj
05-01-2014, 09:26 PM

P27 W14 D8 L5

Downing cost more than our team put together.
As for age, our team averages just over 1 year older than yours today.[/quote]ok statto tell us how many first team appearances your starting 11 has between them ?

sheepshearernffc
05-01-2014, 09:33 PM
Is that premiership appearances?

sheepshearernffc
05-01-2014, 09:38 PM
Dont really see why a few Forest fans are on here giving it some, but thats footymad for you.

Anyhow, banter aside. Forest is a club i have always had lots of respect for and they are a club i hope to see return to the top flight soon.

Best of luck.

Nice one Jimmy, only came on here to fight our corner after disparaging remarks from one of yours. All the best

mickyj
05-01-2014, 10:09 PM
Is that premiership appearances?No, first team appearances.
Premier league appearances would be irrelevant anyway because we were playing a championship side today. :P

sheepshearernffc
05-01-2014, 10:12 PM
You'll be playing a lot next season >;)

only1salty
05-01-2014, 10:16 PM
Any supporters who turn up just to watch the opposition isn't support in my opinion.

Forest would have been full if you were playing Man United?

Says a lot about the type of support you have.

We follow West Ham, over land and sea.

hammerwell06
05-01-2014, 10:44 PM
I hope all those that attended today get a freebie for away travel and tickets too!

I attended todays game & TBH I wouldn't accept any freebie from the club @ the moment. All I want is a refund from today's expenses + a full refund on the tickets...

Good luck to all those that are going to the other cup games with city , I hope Sam is a bit more up for that cup than he was with this one...

silvarabidus
05-01-2014, 10:55 PM
I think some of the comments from your fans are very uncalled for. We (Forest) had an average age just over a year above your side today. We also had a defender on his own up front, a midfielder (Moussi) who hasn't played for us for a while, we had Cox and Mackie who usually start our games, on the bench. We had Cohen, Wilson, Henderson, Chalabolah, Vaughan, Blackstock all unavailable for a variety of reasons. I think you should give us a bit more credit for the result and stop looking at excuses why you lost. We didn't have our best 11, you didn't have your best 11, we thrashed you, get over it. As for Dolfo's comments on your "support", you were probably the 9th/10th best vocal support we have had at the city ground this season. Your fans really aren't THAT special.

mickyj
05-01-2014, 11:29 PM
[quote="silvarabidus", you were probably the 9th/10th best vocal support we have had at the city ground this season. Your fans really aren't THAT special.[/quote]But we are not making excuses , we were soundly beaten and that is fact , but as I ask the other forest fan , how many first team appearances have the team you put

RedSectorA
06-01-2014, 01:13 AM
As a Forest fan I can say I thought Fat Sam's attitude stank. Yes it's good to progress to the next round but at the expense of battering most of your U21's, I looked at their reactions as the fourth and fifth went in. I could imagine Allardyce thinking ' told you so'. Tw@t.
Was it about? Man City having an extra day off?
What's going off at yours?
Never had a beef with you lot, except when you had that Arsenal, Winterburn playing for you.
Devonshire was a gem.
Rosenior? Arghhhhhhhh