View Full Version : Press Conference

punkrockhammer
05-01-2014, 02:14 PM
He sounds desperate in his ITV interview

Nowhere near as confident and arrogant as usual

Hope that's a sign he's had a phonecall but probably just embarrassment :blue:

palerider
05-01-2014, 02:15 PM
The only phone call he'll have had will have been from the cleaners to say he's left his slippers under the table.

SuperIrons
05-01-2014, 02:17 PM
Or his stash of pies.

punkrockhammer
05-01-2014, 03:01 PM
According to SSN, Fatty has said the result 'could' have repecussions for him

Let's ****ing hope so!

SuperIrons
05-01-2014, 03:11 PM
One of the pundits on the ITV coverage was saying that if SA lost this game [which he did], and then lost at Man City and Cardiff, he felt that the owners would have a rethink about keeping Allardyce on as manager.

I want us to win against Citeh over the two legs and for us us to reach the League Cup Final.

But...there may be quite a few on here who are hoping we do trip up just to ensure that Sam gets sacked.

Opinions gents?

palerider
05-01-2014, 03:15 PM
I've been saying it for weeks and with no shame.

If that's what it takes then yes.

I'm resigned to relegation anyway. What I couldn't stomach is that oaf being in charge for that eventuality.

Ironworks1
05-01-2014, 03:17 PM

I'm resigned to relegation anyway. What I couldn't stomach is that oaf being in charge for that eventuality.

Wanting West ham to lose

Sigh

IronworksFC
05-01-2014, 03:34 PM

Wanting West ham to lose

Sigh[/quote]

the original ironworks is a Sam nosher ;D XD

Norfolkammer
05-01-2014, 03:34 PM

Wanting West ham to lose

Sigh[/quote]

I guess many fans are now at the point where Love turns to Hate!

punkrockhammer
05-01-2014, 03:46 PM
Just said the owners knew he was going to play kids and that any decision they make is out of his hands. Also said he needs to win games - so why does he set us up to fail by not attacking teams?

Did he warn the dildos that we may get totally outclassed, get lucky only losing 5-0 and have several of the first team put in next to no effort?

Things he is saying lately, along with his demenour suggest he is expecting to be fired

dagenhamJohn
05-01-2014, 03:48 PM
Just said the owners knew he was going to play kids and that any decision they make is out of his hands. Also said he needs to win games - so why does he set us up to fail by not attacking teams?

Did he warn the dildos that we may get totally outclassed, get lucky only losing 5-0 and have several of the first team put in next to no effort?

Things he is saying lately, along with his demenour suggest he is expecting to be firedyou mean this..

Sam Allardyce accepts he may soon pay for West Ham's poor form with his job but does not believe his selection gamble in the 5-0 FA Cup defeat at Nottingham Forest will make the difference.

Allardyce made nine changes for the third-round tie at the City Ground, handing debuts to three rookies in his starting XI and two more from the bench.

His youthful side were comprehensively and deservedly thrashed by Forest, for who Jamie Paterson scored a superb second-half hat-trick in between Dj

punkrockhammer
05-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Lescott?

Yeah, Heitinga won't come, but the Klingon will XD