PDA

View Full Version : past caring

castiron
05-01-2014, 02:26 PM
...What's the point, no ones listening. The Dave's should do the decent thing and give a refund to the travelling fans. I won't hold my breath.
I am not going to blame the kids, there is only one man to blame. According to him he's the manager, he makes the decisions, well his f ucking decisions will hopefully be his downfall.
As for Jarvis, Morrison and Maiga, hang your heads. Jarvis not a decent cross all day, Maiga didn't win a header all day and Morrison is starting to believe his own hype, acting like a show pony ffs. They are scared of Sam, grow some and do the right thing please.

terrya1965
05-01-2014, 02:29 PM
Spot on mate..They are not listening.If Sam`s here Wednesday,I am not watching.I thought I`d never say that,but things are that bad.

centenarylower
05-01-2014, 02:29 PM
Jarvis all in all has been a pretty poor signing if you ask me. We paid way over the odds for a very average winger.

NeLSon_manjaffa
05-01-2014, 02:31 PM
first priority

get new owners in ... someone will buy now i'm sure

they need to step down before they ruin the club and it's too late to bring it back

not only has the carrol thing been " eggs in one basket " ... so has the OS imo

JimmyTicket
05-01-2014, 02:35 PM
Jarvis all in all has been a pretty poor signing if you ask me. We paid way over the odds for a very average winger.

Funny that he was the top crosser in the prem before we signed him...

Another feet under the table, Gucci bag carrying, ferrari driving banana split...

bazwillrun
05-01-2014, 02:38 PM
not really

if hes gets fined for crossing from outside the 18yard box what do you expect ??!!;D

JimmyTicket
05-01-2014, 02:46 PM
not really

if hes gets fined for crossing from outside the 18yard box what do you expect ??!!;D

XD

WHU
05-01-2014, 02:48 PM
so this 'great' manager can't get the best out of his expensive signings? dare i say another failing from this dinosaur (unt?

i'm with you terry and castiron, the games have become of such low interest as all the pride has been battered out of this once proud club

castiron
05-01-2014, 03:11 PM
WHU I have resisted calls for his head, unlike you and many others, purely because I can't see anyone to change things around. Now I have changed my mind...someone must be out there.

LodeofIrons
05-01-2014, 05:08 PM
castiron, whu and others. i too still believed the club should stick together and get through the worst slump in form we have had since BFS took over. BUT after recent results and the lack of anything today I also have had enough. he needs to f**k off yesterday and lets get someone who can give us our pride back even though we will be relegated. total car wreck embarrassment at moment